Kyle Pallo #34 Trashy and out of date

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only Kyle or his “team” had the time to respond to one of her first posts. There are polite ways to decline an invitation be it to Disney Parks or destinations farther away.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What's scary is if you look at the top commenters on Kyle's videos and social media (Hulkster, Shaun, Brian, Deby, etc) they all fall directly in line with someone who has a parasocial relationship. That is far from healthy behavior and hopefully a family member can get them help.
It really goes to show Kile's character with how he just takes advantage of them. These people obviously need help, but all Kile sees is $$$ and gifts.

Reactions: 10
Holy crap does Kyle need Casey by his side to clean up his thoughts. Today's vlog was a total mess. Loved how he's too stuffed because of all the nummy treats to even look at another snack, but the health enthusiast stops for a slop tray of mac n cheese with bacon on the way out, just 'cause. "I don't know, is sour cream just a Wisconsin thing?" The duck??? Yes, Kyle, sour cream is just a Wisconsin thing, that's why you're eating it at a theme park...in Florida. God the stupid just oozes out of him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy crap does Kyle need Casey by his side to clean up his thoughts. Today's vlog was a total mess. Loved how he's too stuffed because of all the nummy treats to even look at another snack, but the health enthusiast stops for a slop tray of mac n cheese with bacon on the way out, just 'cause. "I don't know, is sour cream just a Wisconsin thing?" The duck??? Yes, Kyle, sour cream is just a Wisconsin thing, that's why you're eating it at a theme park...in Florida. God the stupid just oozes out of him
It seems like he's become even dumber and more incoherent ever since Casey. He was bad before, but never this bad. He's become overly reliant on her to explain harder "concepts" and her enabling has only made him worse. :LOL:
---
The top comment on today's horrific Kyle Pile:

2023-06-23 17_16_58-Trying Interesting NEW Food At Disney_ Pop Corn, Cake, And Ice Cream Shake...png

Casey already tried, remember? "We're working to get Kyle to eat a little better."

That was 2 months ago and how did that go? There's been zero improvement and I'd say his eating has become even worse 😂

There's no fixing him.
---
2023-06-23 17_21_54-Trying Interesting NEW Food At Disney_ Pop Corn, Cake, And Ice Cream Shake...png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching today’s dump. He tastes the piña colada, or as he say peena colada drink by Tron. He is describing something about the drink and says, “if that detears you.” I sssume he wanted to say deters.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god what a stullifying and mind numbingly repetitive existence he has. Walk around the park blabbering, often incoherent word salads, eating, dodging through the crowds, eating, more word salad (the only salads he has consistently) , eating more, walking...ad nauseum.
A ride he's taken for the 10Kth time.
kill-myself (1).gif

No wonder he drinks to excess. Who wouldn't. That's his life, add in a few little cruises and staycations. I'd die from boredom. It's a permanent Groundhog Day World.
And even the die hard fools can't keep it from being ratio'd.
11 hrs in and this Kyle :poop: Pile is already under water.
alp.gif

Trying Interesting NEW Food At Disney:
Pop Corn, Cake, And Ice Cream Shakes!
New AP Crack Down Rule.

XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle~
182K subscribers
jjw.jpg

JoJo at 1,190,000 subscribers and climbing
(y)1.2K ____ (n) 1.4K
ttet1.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.