Kyle Pallo #34 Trashy and out of date

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just 24 hours ago he was raving about the coffee in the DR, and how he and his girl friend couldn't get enough of it and were going to buy some to take home (which I doubt they did.) Today he's back to his old routine at Starbucks.,
to be fair, what are the odds he would actually make his own coffee? Gotta wait for someone to brew it for him

Reactions: 9
I noticed that. WTF that is gross. Does he not own a pair of scissors to cut that thing off? :LOL:
he does. those are his box cutting knives

Lora is such a slut.

Who in their right mind would stay in a hotel with another woman’s man and think highly of themselves? I really disliked Lora before but that is just beyond.

Slora has been born.

Two dumb basic wannabes fighting over Viles little hairy dick and hobbit body.
gotta flip this a bit and point out that kile is the one cheating here.

but we could be looking at this completely wrong. maybe Lora is the real woman and casey is the other "wo man" and they are playing games with us.

Reactions: 5
Lora is such a slut.

Who in their right mind would stay in a hotel with another woman’s man and think highly of themselves? I really disliked Lora before but that is just beyond.

Slora has been born.

Two dumb basic wannabes fighting over Viles little hairy dick and hobbit body.
Lora is a slut but Cuckqueen Casey doesn't mind :LOL: Remember she said she's totally comfortable with him and Hora sharing a bed on a cruise together because she understands they are "very close friends."

2023-06-23 10_52_07-My GirlFriend and I answer your Burning Questions about us! - YouTube.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
to be fair, what are the odds he would actually make his own coffee? Gotta wait for someone to brew it for him
didn't he already indicate his dream was to have a house and have the wife, girl friend or f buddy make the coffee and bring it to him in bed?

gotta flip this a bit and point out that kile is the one cheating here.
I know people get angry at Hora for not respecting their relationship but Kile is the one cheating. Plus I don't feel bad for Casey in the slightest. She could dump the hairy little orc at any time and find herself a decent, employed man who won't treat her like a discount.

Reactions: 8
[His favorite word for the hatters now is 'weirdo' ...]
"we got a lot of weirdos..."
00009.png
Uhhh..... yes BabySquatch, you magnificent little trashy freak, yes you do!
time.jpg

Well, take note you weirdo hatters'! 😂 And remember, you're on camera, so a little more dignity please!

0000000000.png
54.jpg
09.jpg
a34a.jpg
a34.jpg
88503471-23541b6018271409261c21641b8d8cdb.jpg
abx.jpg
agog.jpg
art1.jpg
hamon1.jpg
abba.jpg
clo1.jpg
clo.jpg
howlermona1.jpg
awr.jpg
howl.jpg
florida man 1.jpg
FLORIDAMAN3.jpg
nicksload.png
images (3).png
ugly.jpg
twat1.jpg
cbs-dog.gif
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 12.01.47 PM.jpeg
cow-pole-dance.gif
090.jpg
aug1.jpg
teethj.jpg
kpppp.jpg
k6.jpg
nick 2.jpg
6609.jpeg
lora4.jpg
bbg.jpg
a07.jpg
andrewmusic-hive.gif
apu.jpg
pc (1).jpg
CA4A5C11-A493-4831-AC10-FC953604B41A.jpeg

pallotits2.jpg
200w (45).gif
feetpallo.jpg
cazz.jpg

So if you hatters' think you can control yourselves, try to show a little more good behavior and decorum please.
Yyyyyyou ___ WEIRDOS!
sure.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well, this post can help with my diet... I have lost my appetite!🤢

Reactions: 2
Lil' man goes on Haunted Mansion and he's screaming "HELPPP MEEEE" in a high pitch voice and yelling out at all the ride scenes.

He's incapable of going on a ride and just shutting up for one second. This is the same guy who berated those "inconsiderate and disrespectful" parents who let their kids sit on their shoulders in the park.

Such an obnoxious tool who likes ruining rides for other people. Pay attention Disney.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, this post can help with my diet... I have lost my appetite!🤢
Kyle has that effect on people ____ well, not just his appearance and behavior, but avoid watching him eat if possible. That's a stomach turning event every time.

• Haha
Kyle has that effect on people ____ well, not just his appearance and behavior, but avoid watching him eat if possible. That's a stomach turning event every time.
...especially when he does the quick lip smacks when he's first tasting something! Makes me sick every time he does it!
---
Lil' man goes on Haunted Mansion and he's screaming "HELPPP MEEEE" in a high pitch voice and yelling out at all the ride scenes.

He's incapable of going on a ride and just shutting up for one second. This is the same guy who berated those "inconsiderate and disrespectful" parents who let their kids sit on their shoulders in the park.

Such an obnoxious tool who likes ruining rides for other people. Pay attention Disney.
I sometimes think he has tourette syndrome...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I just love Disney so much..."
411.jpg

---
Well, NO ONE was having it. That total Kyle :poop: Pile from yesterday sunk like a stone.
17K views in 24 hours. He used to get 3 times that in the same period.
And it was ratio'd out his fat ass.

Everything You Need To Know For The Month Of July
At Disney: Talking YouTube Analytics, Po Unboxing

XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo

182K subscribers
jo9.jpg

(*JoJo at 1,190,000 subscribers and climbing fast. Weeks, sometimes months, pass before Pallo adds 1K. SAD)
Still, Kyle. You're the King of Ratios.
1000.jpg
1.2K ____
1000a.jpg
1001.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.