Kyle Pallo #34 Trashy and out of date

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On tonight's episode of The Bachelor... :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I still don’t like hating on Casey because I’m a simple man and she’s cute enough but god damn what a bleeping dumb witch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, hopefully she wakes up soon enough.
There's a good chance that Pallo gets white girl wasted quickly into this little trip. Judging from the videos, he's already several chuggers deep. And we all know that Casey doesn't like when he drinks...

I wouldn't get my hopes up though. She appears to be all-in on the grift life baybee.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If SketchyJetVacations will sponsor Kyle a $600 vacation that nobody is that interested in, what would they sponsor a creator with significantly more influence on TikTok like Jojo with?

Would be intrigued to see the reaction.

Reactions: 6
He doesn’t even know how to hold a wine glass lmao, and apparently Casey doesn’t either since she is the one who shared this cringe

IMG_4808.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a silly and stupid poser. He's a clownish (comes by that naturally, I suppose) child trying to act like a sophisticate. It's so laughable and cringe wrothy. The wine glass stuck up his nose, neck outstretched, white shirt unbuttoned and that side eye trying to get that debonair 'Bachelor' look just right as he holds that fu*king camera out and preens for his own damned video. You can't make tit like that up. :ROFLMAO:
He's a backwoods hick's idea of a 'class' act, an elementary school boy's idea of 'cool.'
(Worth another look. :ROFLMAO: )
babee.jpg
WmUH2R.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
(*Dropped this on last thread as it closed. Worked too hard to let it languish back there. :ROFLMAO: )
Took a few to look into those "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" shows and this was one of the first stories that came up. I made fun of Pallo, but maybe Kyle has more in common with The Bachelor stars than I imagined. He dreams of being on the shows. :LOL::ROFLMAO: What he doesn't seem to realize is just how scripted these 'reality' shows are and how so many of the participants are just very hungry and ambitious actors and actresses who just want and need to be in front of the camera, who want to be noticed, are just trying to 'make it' in Hollywood, will do whatever it takes (Pallo's favorite phrase) and many are just trying to survive the Dream Machine.
It's all fantasy, like Pallo's delusional view of the world, only I have little doubt the actors and actresses on shows, straight or gay, know exactly what's going on in the series and there's little surprise who the men and women are and who they do or don't date off the set and in the real world.
For example, it looks like this former "Bachelor" or "Bachelorette" star, after the show was over and the spotlights were turned off, did find his true love. And I doubt anyone was shocked. And good luck to them.
Former 'BACHELOR ' star Colton Underwood
and boyfriend Jordan C. Brown are engaged
colt2.jpg

On the other hand, Kyle is certainly no celebrity, is an untalented poser but no actor, is getting more unattractive and unsightly the day, and may have already let his true love slip away. ___ Nick's probably lost all interest in little teaser Kyle by now. SAD

Last edited:
How has this fool never been to Winter Park? All the best restaurants, etc are in WP and downtown. That’s just insane to me. We live like 10 mins from Disney and go to Winter Park all the time. It blows my mind. I guess he does live in a bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If SketchyJetVacations will sponsor Kyle a $600 vacation that nobody is that interested in, what would they sponsor a creator with significantly more influence on TikTok like Jojo with?

Would be intrigued to see the reaction.
I gather this "Funjetvacations" is a sketchy business?? (sorry not from the US so don't know anything about it)
fun.PNG

Reactions: 5
How has this fool never been to Winter Park? All the best restaurants, etc are in WP and downtown. That’s just insane to me. We live like 10 mins from Disney and go to Winter Park all the time. It blows my mind. I guess he does live in a bubble.
These places don't accept the Disney grift cards he's sent, so no moolah to spend there. :ROFLMAO:
---
He doesn’t even know how to hold a wine glass lmao, and apparently Casey doesn’t either since she is the one who shared this cringe

View attachment 2241141
He's sofistuhcated.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But why go to Park Avenue with all of those successful and affluent people laughing at him when he can pay $12 for two spring rolls at the cart in front of Adventureland instead and have disgusting slobs from all over the world recognize and validate him

DCP girls are easier than Rollins girls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pallo is making it sound as though Funjet paid for the flights and Iberostar paid for the rooms. Truth is that the whole deal was a completely comped Funjet vacation package. I did forget about that vlog where he said Iberostar was treating them. It's just another example of Pallo's spinning the truth so that it suits his purposes better. (He never even mentioned Funjet back then! He made it sound as though Iberostar was reaching out to him as an influencer!) Yes, Iberostar is providing the comp rooms - but it is actually Funjet who is treating them. Since no one had heard of Funjet (probably including KP), he thought it sounded better for him to say Iberostar. Again, the various resorts provide the rooms gratis to agencies as a way of (1) thanking them for their business and (2) hoping to promote future business by having agents experience the property themselves. This guy is truly a lying grifter like no other. These free trips are called FAM (familiarization)TRIPS and are known by everyone in the travel industry. They are for employees only. As I said before, I would bet money they have Pallo's name on the books at Funjet as a new employee!
---
Wished jojo would have got the gold play button after Kyle moved out.
I actually think it is one of the reasons Grifter is moving out. Seeing that plaque in the apartment - and knowing that there is little to no chance that he will ever have one - would drive Pallo crazy. He couldn't handle it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
But why go to Park Avenue with all of those successful and affluent people laughing at him when he can pay $12 for two spring rolls at the cart in front of Adventureland instead and have disgusting slobs from all over the world recognize and validate him

DCP girls are easier than Rollins girls
Those off property restaurants aren’t nummy and they don’t concoct chuggers. I mean holy camoly sauce guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.