Kyle Pallo #34 Trashy and out of date

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He actually replied to crazy girl today. :eek:

View attachment 2260486
200w (30).gif
He's probably seen the remarks on here and thought he should make an effort. Hmmm.... that's a long shot. He's been losing to other vloggers in his niche area of YT sooo' badly for a long time that he's taken more time to respond with little brain fart responses to more 'fans' in hopes they won't leave.
This time, with that poor soul Debra, he may have just triggered a land mine that would have been better left alone. 😂

With fans like 'Debra' it's best to move along quickly.
You're not working with stability there.
stalker-shyporter.gif
run-explosions.gif

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2260486
These “weirdos” are just just as delusional as Kyle. If he’s NEVER EVER (Incidentally, that was his favorite overused phrase at Iberostar) been to Utah (yesterday in his PO unboxing some stan invited him to their wedding in Utah), highly doubt he's ever been to or plans to go to Iowa:

56C3B9CA-917D-4C81-B16E-A539FA941D02.jpeg
08762F5E-454A-4CC7-AAD7-DBA947824097.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Need to string them along enough to keep the grift flowing. Money, money, money.

Kyle Pallo #35 Vlogging for cash and gifts, not friendships.

Reactions: 9
These “weirdos” are just just as delusional as Kyle. If he’s NEVER EVER (Incidentally, that was his favorite overused phrase at Iberostar) been to Utah (yesterday in his PO unboxing some stan invited him to their wedding in Utah), highly doubt he's ever been to or plans to go to Iowa:

View attachment 2260534View attachment 2260533
So if Debra says in her meltdown that she said she wanted him to come to her birthday in IA, & Kyle said she wrote "the parks", who you more apt to believe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What I think after reading her Twitter and Tattle.

DS.jpg

Also is her dad a cardinal? She has two posts that are glad to see my dad with a picture of a bird.

DS2.JPG

• Wow
  • Haha

View attachment 2260486
Must have read my post.

Hey Kyle, I think it’s sad that Casey has low self esteem but it speaks volumes towards your character that you would take advantage of her and do as you please with Slora.

Be a man deny women that don’t belong to you and respect the woman who clearly loves you asshole.

• Haha
Was kinda hoping that Debbie was Susan Amen trolling him. Sadly, just another one of his crazy ass Stan’s that wait with bated breath for the next daily Kyle Pile to drop.

• Haha
Bets that she is talking about Kyle?
I've mentioned before that when an undergraduate, our psychology class was leaving and one of the students off handedly asked our professor (shout out to Dr. Stein...a remarkable teacher and writer 👍) how he'd differentiate a 'neurotic' and a 'psychotic.'
Prof. Stein laughed: "A neurotic builds castles in the air. The psychotic moves it. _____We'll go into it in more detail tomorrow."
Well___ Ol' Deb Sue Smothers has broken down the damned door getting into that castle. :unsure::oops:
'Delusional' doesn't begin to cover that level of fantasy:
"Kyle! Is that you? It's me, Debra..."
200w (58).gif

---
What I think after reading her Twitter and Tattle.
Also is her dad a cardinal? She has two posts that are glad to see my dad with a picture of a bird.
View attachment 2260757
Pretty obvious the bird in Deby Sue's nest is a Cuckoo!
cuck.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

View attachment 2260534View attachment 2260533
Whoa 🤯 she wants to have her 40th birthday party at a Walhburger in Iowa? We’ll dip me in milk and call me white trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
MiniMan is compalining about the rain?
Everyone has seen he's an expert dealing with Florida rain:
And you know who else loves the rain? Deby! :ROFLMAO::eek:
deb.jpg
splish.jpg

View attachment 2260840

Last edited:
  • Haha
no, I think her father died and she associates cardinals with him. maybe he liked them or a cardinal was the first thing she saw after he died.

Reactions: 4
She's the extreme but the sad thing is so many of his biggest supporters are just better functioning versions of her. They probably have friends, families and lives but they still have this idea in their head that if they say really nice things on every video or give him gifts that they are going to be friends.

What's scary is if you look at the top commenters on Kyle's videos and social media (Hulkster, Shaun, Brian, Deby, etc) they all fall directly in line with someone who has a parasocial relationship. That is far from healthy behavior and hopefully a family member can get them help.

no, I think her father died and she associates cardinals with him. maybe he liked them or a cardinal was the first thing she saw after he died.
Well now I feel dumb/bad. Apologies to Smothers.

Still out of it after coming back from Bonnaroo earlier this week.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.