Kyle Pallo #33 Forgot I had a Twitter but remembered I am a grifter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dude has the crow's feet of a 45 year old.

I hope you guys's are ready for this and in for the longggg haul.. This will be the most epic cringefest to end all cringefests.
---
😭 What is he wearing and why is his shirt unbuttoned to his stomach? He really does think he's The Bachelor right now.

View attachment 2241041

The actual video is even more awkward. He's trying to act really cool. :ROFLMAO:
The white shirt. :ROFLMAO: He's so beachy and dreamy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Dude has the crow's feet of a 45 year old.

I hope you guys's are ready for this and in for the longggg haul.. This will be the most epic cringefest to end all cringefests.
He's going to be acting like hot tit. :ROFLMAO:

Grift life b gud baybeeee

@SplashRailroad We need a new bingo card for this 12+ video cringefest please 🤞 . Make sure to put "The Bachelor" on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yup! There's Pallo demographic. And he wonders why he can't attract fans like JoJo's.
Well, MeeMaw will be watching him no matter what.

6UohvBkBn6D51uBXACiYESgg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@disnestachnik8527
8 hours ago

I’m 74 years old and I absolutely love watches you…and Casey!
Every single day I sit down at 10:30 a.m. Michigan time and watch you.

200w (55).gif

BTW: That Moonbat Doormat must work only sporadically at Disney World. No one with a steady full time job could take a week or so off every few weeks to shuffle off on some 4 day 3 night mini cruise or head out to some grifted little getaway panhandled online or head to the DR at the drop of a hat.
I have a feeling the fog will lift on this charade soon. It could be interesting. She's so "IN" on this 'glamorous life' she thinks she's hit the jackpot and living some fantasy and dream....and oh is it a fantasy. He will talk her into taking some dive into that 'dream apartment' and she will soon find out it all comes at a terrible price, with her on the hook and living a nightmare.
No way is he going to live alone. He's a coward who requires someone to look after him and his "art" :ROFLMAO: requires these constant infusions of grifts, schemes and frauds. Good luck keeping THAT going indefinitely.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh man, those IG stories!! Did he say how long this cringe fest trip is supposed to last?? I'm gonna be blown away if Casey doesn't come back with a ring on her finger. He is 10000% living out his Bachelor fantasies right now.... :sick::p:rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
oh man, those IG stories!! Did he say how long this cringe fest trip is supposed to last?? I'm gonna be blown away if Casey doesn't come back with a ring on her finger. He is 10000% living out his Bachelor fantasies right now.... :sick::p:rolleyes:
I believe he mentioned it was 3 or 4 days or nights.

Reactions: 4
BTW: That Moonbat Doormat must work only sporadically at Disney World. No one with a steady full time job could take a week or so off every few weeks to shuffle off on some 4 day 3 night mini cruise or head out to some grifted little getaway panhandled online or head to the DR at the drop of a hat.
I mean, it’s not like June is a month that people get married in or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yup! There's Pallo demographic. And he wonders why he can't attract fans like JoJo's.

View attachment 2241060
@disnestachnik8527
8 hours ago

View attachment 2241050

I have a feeling the fog will lift on this charade soon. It could be interesting. She's so "IN" on this 'glamorous life' she thinks she's hit the jackpot and living some fantasy and dream....and oh is it a fantasy. He will talk her into taking some dive into that 'dream apartment' and she will soon find out it all comes at a terrible price, with her on the hook and living a nightmare.
No way is he going to live alone. He's a coward who requires someone to look after him and his "art" :ROFLMAO: requires these constant infusions of grifts, schemes and frauds. Good luck keeping THAT going indefinitely.
I absolutely love watches you! It's just too much.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I'm quite proud to say I've never seen one second of that show but, of course, it's impossible not to know about it. It sounds so contrived, so nauseatingly shallow and fatuous that I would have had to guess it was among Pallo's favorite entertainments fares. It appears to reflect who he dreams of being, a handsome, tall, debonair man pursued by lovely studio groomed ladies and he has his pick of the litter. 😁 :ROFLMAO:

It's a perfect fantasy for him, and of course it IS fantasy. He can never have anything but the fantasy as an increasingly FUGLY, dwarfish, unlettered and boorish buffoon who seeks out someone equally vacuous and boring to support his lazy fat ass___ for a while. It's possible he keeps this smoke & mirrors, dog & pony make-believe show going for some time, but only with his family's, the creepy old lurkers willing to gift money and trips to him, and The Doormat's help. "Alex" below is a great representative of the 'catch' on "The Bachelor":
ahhw.jpg

• Haha

View attachment 2241060
@disnestachnik8527
8 hours ago

View attachment 2241050

She didn't realize she'd date someone who LIVES in Fantasyland.

• Haha
New thread... 🚨

Get ready for the 12 part series where a 5'3", hairy, deadbeat, sleazeball grifter pretends that he's a successful, tall, rich, handsome man whose feverishly pursued on a tropical island by women around him, in this case, that happens to be the deadly dull Doormat. Stay tuned for some major cringe! ☠

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Took a few to look into that "Bachelor" show and this was one of the first stories that came up. I made fun of Pallo, but maybe Kyle has more in common with The Bachelor stars than I imagined. What he doesn't seem to realize is just how scripted these 'reality' shows are and how so many of the participants are just very hungry and ambitious actors and actresses who just want and need to be in front of the camera, who want to be noticed, are just trying to 'make it' in Hollywood, will do whatever it takes (Pallo's favorite phrase) and many are just trying to survive the Dream Machine.
It looks like this former "Bachelor" star, after the show was over and the spotlights were turned off, did find his true love.

Former 'BACHELOR ' star Colton Underwood
and boyfriend Jordan C. Brown are engaged

colt2.jpg

And Kyle is certainly no celebrity, is getting more unattractive and unsightly the day and may have already
let his true love slip away. ___ Nick's probably lost all interest in little poser Kyle by now. SAD
azz.jpg
nick 2.jpg

---
😭 What is he wearing and why is his shirt unbuttoned to his stomach? He really does think he's The Bachelor right now.

View attachment 2241041
The actual video is even more awkward. He's trying to act really cool. :ROFLMAO:
That literally made me laugh out loud. What a stupid poser. The wine glass stuck up his nose, neck outstretched, white shirt unbuttoned and that side eye trying to get that debonair 'Bachelor' look just right as he holds that fu*king camera out and preens for the video. You can't make tit like that up. :ROFLMAO:
babee.jpg
WmUH2R.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.