Kyle Pallo #33 Forgot I had a Twitter but remembered I am a grifter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So little man must have landed his first big sponsor. Unless he's just pretending that they are sponsoring him.

2023-06-14 16_31_33-About Funjet _ Funjet Vacations.png

Can you imagine what kind of company would watch that rancid orc's channel and think "what a great idea! let's have that guy promote us and we'll pay for his flight and resort stay for his doormat!"

Just wait until they see the final "result" - a lot of complaining, trashed resort room, Pallo abusing the hell out of "his butler" and the staff, used dirty tissues lying around, clown faces, poop jokes, gluttonous eating... oh my :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2240609

Taking bets now:

How many videos do you think Pallo is going to make from this 3-4 day trip?

He says this is one of the BIGGEST and most exciting things he's ever done on his channel, so I'm guessing a lot. 12 total. 😂
Oh damn! THIS should be amazing. Let the fun begin... or should I say FUNJET begin. Just grabbed a VERY small sampling of the first reviews I found.
Jeez. Glad to say I've never heard of Funjet Vacations.
From Reddit:
Funjet Vacations has 1.5 star rating based on 61 customer reviews and ranks 157 of 845 among companies in Travel Agencies categorizatioin of travel companies. Consumers are mostly dissatisfied.
Rating Distribution
90% unfavorable5% positive

Never heard of them, but 15 seconds on Google shows some pretty damning reviews from some respected websites.

I never heard of them but their reviews on the web does not look good for you.

Funjet Vacations is a scam. They are not reliable, their policies are full of loopholes that only benefit them, and they scammed me out of $2,000. Don't waste your money on them - get out while you still can!

Customer Reviews for Funjet Vacations
TripAdvisor/ Yelp/ Expedia...
Melanie F
1 star
03/28/2023
Horrible service - STAY AWAY. They told us all these nice amenities with our vacation. Total scam

Roger F
1 star
05/17/2023
Worst vacation I have ever been on. We went to ****** in January and stayed at ***********. The room was not ocean view, we had terrible service, bad food and cats running around in the restaurant, complained numerous times and nothing was done.

fromJennifer A
0 stars

04/03/2023
Negotiations have been unproductive after an extremely disappointing vacation experience. Despite detailed documentation and proof of lack of service provided; compensation was not provided by the resort as our tour operator Funjet Vacations is the direct contractual partner. Our concerns were not properly investigated, addressed or resolved.

Katelyn of Lafayette, LA Verified Reviewer
1 star
Original review: Dec. 21, 2022
I booked a trip and spent over $3k on it through a travel agent and ended up having to cancel due to Covid. I was issued credits from Funjet and the agent failed to tell me that they expired (why do travel credits even expire when it’s YOUR money that wasn’t used???) so when I went to book a trip only a month after the credits “expired”, I wasn’t able to. I contacted Funjet to assist me with this and to sum it up in a few words, they basically told me to take it up with the agent and that they weren’t going to help. Not accommodating or caring at ALL. Do not waste your money on this awful company.

Jacinta of Peachtree City, GA Verified Reviewer
Original review: May 27, 2023
I have a $600 credit from a COVID impacted trip. I’ve called several times and no one answers. I’ve emailed and no one returns my email. This is the worse company that I’ve ever dealt with and I warn everyone… Don’t EVER use this company. I’m filing fraud charges against them, too.

Zaire of Winston, GA Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer
Original review: July 4, 2022
We booked a family trip for 5 to Cabo San Lucas In October 2021 to be traveling Summer 2022. We purchased insurance for one of the 5 and made the down payment. A month prior to travel we notified Funjet Vacations that the passenger with insurance would not be traveling. To which funjet responded OK and that they would have to rebook the whole trip. Rebooking the trip from the date we cancelled one traveler cost us an additional $365 more than the original booking price. So the Insurance money is awash and now I have to pay more!!!! Turns out we was never locked in to the original "price rate of travel". The insurance part is the (scam).

Stephanie of Sanford, FL Verified Reviewer
Original review: Aug. 15, 2022
My experience with Funjet (specifically Delray Beach, FL) Vacations is horrible. I have been fighting with them for several months to get our money back. Initially, they said yes but every other contact since has been no. They then told me that I could not use my travel credit for a flight only and that I need to book a car or hotel which I didn't need. They are liars and thieves and scam artists. This company does not keep its word and clearly does not train its employees to do anything but lie.

Mary of Saint Louis, MO Verified Reviewer
Original review: Oct. 12, 2022
Booked an all-inclusive vacation with Funjet to Cabo Mexico out of STL with travel insurance thru TripMate. The package included a direct chartered flight on Viva Aerobus. When we finally landed (3 hrs late) they informed us none of our luggage had arrived. They assisted with filling out claim forms and took the name of our resort and a phone number. The next day, the bags showed up for the 3 people I was traveling with. My bag never did show up and I couldn't even connect with anyone at the airline. They didn't care and ruined everything.

It has now been almost 4 months and I have been dealing with FunJet, TripMate and Viva Aerobus (who has an F rating with the BBB). I finally received a check for $143 from TripMate for reimbursement for incidentals for the "delayed" bag. I have not received a dime for my missing bag. They have all washed their hands of me and have closed the tickets and claims. This is totally unacceptable and explains why the reviews and ratings for these companies are so low.
I now have to get an attorney involved. The insurance indicated it would pay up to $1000 for the lost bag - which still doesn't cover the replacement costs. They have closed my claim. Turns out that having travel insurance really does you no good. It is an added cost with no benefit to be had. WARNING. **** WARNING. DO NOT USE FUNJET !!!

Althia of Longwood, FL Verified Reviewer
Original review: May 24, 2023
I booked hotel and flight with Funjet, I was informed by the representative the hotel can be cancelled 7 days before arrival date without penalties. Also stated on their website, however I called to canceled one of the travel my party room due to a family emergency, and requested to use that money to upgrade the other reserved room, (not asking for a refund or credit just to apply the funds from the cancel room to upgrade reserved room to all inclusive) I was informed that I would have to pay a penalty of $200.00. Additionally room booked was not per person, yet I was charged a penalty per person.

Myran B
1 star
12/13/2022
Never use Funjets Vacation. They have horrible customer service and provide a horrible product. Total scam artists. They booked my reservation and took my money only to find out on the final payment date that my party owed $900 more. They forgot to attach my flight information and cost to my final itinerary. So on the final due date I had to pay an extra $900. I cant reach a supervisor to help solve my problem. They seems to all be missing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched Nate run up the Rocky Steps in Philadelphia today? kylie could never. :ROFLMAO:
honestly- i was impressed with Nate for that. Like you said, Kyle could never! And his giant ego wouldn't even let him try! LOL

Last edited:
Oh damn! THIS should be amazing. Let the fun begin... or should I say FUNJET begin. Just grabbed a VERY small sampling of the first reviews I found.
Jeez. Glad to say I've never heard of Funjet Vacations.

Customer Reviews for Funjet Vacations

Melanie F
1 star
03/28/2023
Horrible service - STAY AWAY. They told us all these nice amenities with our vacation. Total scam

Roger F
1 star
05/17/2023
Worst vacation I have ever been on. We went to ****** in January and stayed at ***********. The room was not ocean view, we had terrible service, bad food and cats running around in the restaurant, complained numerous times and nothing was done.

fromJennifer A
0 stars

04/03/2023
Negotiations have been unproductive after an extremely disappointing vacation experience. Despite detailed documentation and proof of lack of service provided; compensation was not provided by the resort as our tour operator Funjet Vacations is the direct contractual partner. Our concerns were not properly investigated, addressed or resolved.

Katelyn of Lafayette, LA Verified Reviewer
1 star
Original review: Dec. 21, 2022
I booked a trip and spent over $3k on it through a travel agent and ended up having to cancel due to Covid. I was issued credits from Funjet and the agent failed to tell me that they expired (why do travel credits even expire when it’s YOUR money that wasn’t used???) so when I went to book a trip only a month after the credits “expired”, I wasn’t able to. I contacted Funjet to assist me with this and to sum it up in a few words, they basically told me to take it up with the agent and that they weren’t going to help. Not accommodating or caring at ALL. Do not waste your money on this awful company.

Jacinta of Peachtree City, GA Verified Reviewer
Original review: May 27, 2023
I have a $600 credit from a COVID impacted trip. I’ve called several times and no one answers. I’ve emailed and no one returns my email. This is the worse company that I’ve ever dealt with and I warn everyone… Don’t EVER use this company. I’m filing fraud charges against them, too.

Zaire of Winston, GA Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer
Original review: July 4, 2022
We booked a family trip for 5 to Cabo San Lucas In October 2021 to be traveling Summer 2022. We purchased insurance for one of the 5 and made the down payment. A month prior to travel we notified Funjet Vacations that the passenger with insurance would not be traveling. To which funjet responded OK and that they would have to rebook the whole trip. Rebooking the trip from the date we cancelled one traveler cost us an additional $365 more than the original booking price. So the Insurance money is awash and now I have to pay more!!!! Turns out we was never locked in to the original "price rate of travel". The insurance part is the (scam).

Stephanie of Sanford, FL Verified Reviewer
Original review: Aug. 15, 2022
My experience with Funjet (specifically Delray Beach, FL) Vacations is horrible. I have been fighting with them for several months to get our money back. Initially, they said yes but every other contact since has been no. They then told me that I could not use my travel credit for a flight only and that I need to book a car or hotel which I didn't need. They are liars and thieves and scam artists. This company does not keep its word and clearly does not train its employees to do anything but lie.

Mary of Saint Louis, MO Verified Reviewer
Original review: Oct. 12, 2022
Booked an all-inclusive vacation with Funjet to Cabo Mexico out of STL with travel insurance thru TripMate. The package included a direct chartered flight on Viva Aerobus. When we finally landed (3 hrs late) they informed us none of our luggage had arrived. They assisted with filling out claim forms and took the name of our resort and a phone number. The next day, the bags showed up for the 3 people I was traveling with. My bag never did show up and I couldn't even connect with anyone at the airline. They didn't care and ruined everything.

It has now been almost 4 months and I have been dealing with FunJet, TripMate and Viva Aerobus (who has an F rating with the BBB). I finally received a check for $143 from TripMate for reimbursement for incidentals for the "delayed" bag. I have not received a dime for my missing bag. They have all washed their hands of me and have closed the tickets and claims. This is totally unacceptable and explains why the reviews and ratings for these companies are so low.
I now have to get an attorney involved. The insurance indicated it would pay up to $1000 for the lost bag - which still doesn't cover the replacement costs. They have closed my claim. Turns out that having travel insurance really does you no good. It is an added cost with no benefit to be had. WARNING. **** WARNING. DO NOT USE FUNJET !!!

Althia of Longwood, FL Verified Reviewer
Original review: May 24, 2023
I booked hotel and flight with Funjet, I was informed by the representative the hotel can be cancelled 7 days before arrival date without penalties. Also stated on their website, however I called to canceled one of the travel my party room due to a family emergency, and requested to use that money to upgrade the other reserved room, (not asking for a refund or credit just to apply the funds from the cancel room to upgrade reserved room to all inclusive) I was informed that I would have to pay a penalty of $200.00. Additionally room booked was not per person, yet I was charged a penalty per person.

Myran B
1 star
12/13/2022
Never use Funjets Vacation. They have horrible customer service and provide a horrible product. Total scam artists. They booked my reservation and took my money only to find out on the final payment date that my party owed $900 more. They forgot to attach my flight information and cost to my final itinerary. So on the final due date I had to pay an extra $900. I cant reach a supervisor to help solve my problem. They seems to all be missing.
"Total scam artists."
"Horrible"
"Ruined everything"
"Didn't care"
"Extremely disappointing"
"Don't waste your time"

Ironically, all words and phrases that can be used to describe Kyle Pallo. I think it's hilarious (and just so fitting) that he's promoting this company to his adoring, trusting stans. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"Total scam artists."
"Horrible"
"Ruined everything"
"Didn't care"
"Extremely disappointing"
"Don't waste your time"

Ironically, all words and phrases that can be used to describe Kyle Pallo. I think it's hilarious (and just so fitting) that he's promoting this company to his adoring, trusting stans. 😂
This should be great. Evidently SUNJET Vacations, based in Milwaukee, WI, has noticed their native son and decided he was to be an online rep. So they sent him on a little trip to lead his sheep (aka: Fans :ROFLMAO: ) to their slaughterhouse travel site. 😬

Great move since most of his fans are aged farts and old perves who don't or can't travel, are too poor to go anywhere, or just want to fantasize about screwing him__ insert (so to speak🤭 "Shaun" here.)
They live their fevered dreams through that stupid midget as he drinks his way through Disney and rambles around old cruise ships on 3 day mini-vacations. Ewww'! Those who can well afford travel sure as hell aren't going to some discount, shady as fu*k Wisconsin travel agency.

This is the 'travel' equivalent of the "Surpirse Wisconsin Dells" getaway with SisterWife FaridaFreakout and Kyle tubing around in shitwater' germs and god-only-knows-what bacteria in winter time.

• Haha
So little man must have landed his first big sponsor. Unless he's just pretending that they are sponsoring him.

View attachment 2240660

Can you imagine what kind of company would watch that rancid orc's channel and think "what a great idea! let's have that guy promote us and we'll pay for his flight and resort stay for his doormat!"

Just wait until they see the final "result" - a lot of complaining, trashed resort room, Pallo abusing the hell out of "his butler" and the staff, used dirty tissues lying around, clown faces, poop jokes, gluttonous eating... oh my :ROFLMAO:
If they are as scammy as everyone here says, then he and his stans are their target audience. Like kylie and Casey, it's a match made in a tiresome, mediocre heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder who the hell "Matador" is over at Pallo's Twatter' page! :ROFLMAO:

DADx3? SisterWifeFaridaTheFreak has another sock? / MOM 'moose' ? Another smitten carnival freak like "Shaun" who fantasizes and faps to the Hairy Orc's shirtless pics? 😁 and 🤮

Ol' "Matador" is on a binge today. Big Fun off-the-hook rantings. 😂 ___ 'IT' is screeching on like a drunken banshee with a hernia.

scr.gif
BTW: Ignore these trolling 'defenders.' They exist there to get you to stop or divert you away from your criticisms. You don't owe them an explanation for your actions or one second of your time.

If you feel compelled to answer, always answer with some equally inane and infuriating question that reflects their own. That really pisses them off.
Never engage if possible. They are just diversions to be dismissed.
Example:
"Why do you care what he does?"
Why does it bother you if I do?'
"It doesn't bother me"
Why did you ask me the question?
"You're only helping him by coming here"
Then why are you upset that I'm helping him? Shouldn't you be thanking me?
(crickets) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
No way are they sponsoring. Two weeks ago Iberostar was sponsoring him. He is lying,

View attachment 2240660

Interesting. The company is based in Milwaukee, WI. I wonder if mom or Dad knows someone who knows someone who knows someone that works there and hinted to them to reach out to Kylie??

Reactions: 4
No way are they sponsoring. Two weeks ago Iberostar was sponsoring him. He is lying,
He never really said Iberostar was sponsoring him; that info came from our Tattle comments. I'm more likely to believe that Funjet is behind this. First of all, who would send anyone to the DR (or who would even want to go) when the State Department has issued warnings about travelling in that country? Secondly, based on the ratings Funjet has, and all the negative comments from its customers, it sounds like the perfect company to have the Grifter as its spokesperson! I agree - he will get at least a dozen film, rinse, repeat vlogs from this at least. (I see he is flying on a Boeing 737 Max 8. Even though they are now supposed to have had their airworthiness problems corrected, there is no way you'd ever get me on one!) As a tour company which sells vacations to this all-inclusive, Funjet is awarded a bunch of "comps" annually. They are supposed to be used by employees of the company as a reward for their business. I guess KP is now a Funjet employee!

Last edited:
Interesting. The company is based in Milwaukee, WI. I wonder if mom or Dad knows someone who knows someone who knows someone that works there and hinted to them to reach out to Kylie??
Maybe when DAD3 isn't clowning or janitoring, he's the CEO of FunJet. Come on down!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He never really said Iberostar was sponsoring him; that info came from our Tattle comments. I'm more likely to believe that Funjet is behind this. First of all, who would send anyone to the DR when the State Department has issued warnings about travelling in that country? Secondly, based on the ratings Funjet has, and all the negative comments from its customers, it sounds like the perfect company to have the Grifter as its spokesperson! I agree - he will get at least a dozen film, rinse, repeat vlogs from this at least. (I see he is flying on a Boeing 737 Max 8. Even though they are now supposed to have had their airworthiness problems corrected, there is no way you'd ever get me on one!) As a tour company Funjet who send clients to this all-inclusive, Funjet is awarded a bunch of "comps" annually. They are supposed to be used by employees of the company as a reward for their business. I guess KP is now a Funjet employee!
No wonder Little Man has been in such a good mood lately. 🥂🥳👯‍♂️🎉

Spokesman Kyle of Funjet Vacations :ROFLMAO:
funjet.png

Previously involved with a shady MLM company and now this! Things are looking up for The Grifter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG! Casey just said that UCF is the top school in the nation for, “a lot of things!” Does she not know UCF has the largest student body in the nation because it lets EVERYBODY in?? It is ranked 137th in the nation among all universities.
I shed a tear when Pallo told us he was thinking about going to UCF - but didn't. (He and Doormat could have met in college👩‍❤️‍👨.) Another of Pallo's whoppers! He probably applied and wasn't accepted (not only horrible grades, but also from another state.) UWM "gave" him a degree which he certainly did not work hard to get. Also, I can just imagine how bad he was as an RA. They do get free room and board instead of a salary, so I'm not surprised he did it for a semester or two. Just say "free" and our boy is in! Did anyone else almost puke when he said he would go to graduate school to study World War II???

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else almost puke when he said he would go to graduate school to study World War II???
I thought our guy was already an expert and scholar on World War II history? Didn't he give that brilliant "history lesson" to all his viewers on Pearl Harbor where he just read off the placards and butchered half the words?

2023-06-14 18_43_21-I'm Going Back To College, Visiting UCF Campus In Orlando! Furniture Shopp...png

I wonder if he even read a single word of that WW2 book that stan sent him? Probably not, time is issue.

2023-06-14 18_50_57-My Plans To Move Soonish_ The Look Of My Channel Going Forward - YouTube.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if he's ever been to the WW II museum in New Orleans since he can't get enough of WW II? Went there at the end of March, it's a great way to spend a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.