Kyle Pallo #33 Forgot I had a Twitter but remembered I am a grifter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Courtesy of @DisneyTrolls .
---
From the prior thread:
Pallo says he's considering buying the new Apple Vision Pro on his Twitter, saying its $3.5k and he's ready to whip his credit card out.
Flexing is easy when you can't actually perform the flex yet.

Reactions: 5
That reminds me. I just watched Tim Trackers video where he tests a gigantic $3000 camera. He shows himself holding this gigantic setup and it looks ridiculous. All they need is a phone or a GoPro and a mic and that’s it. All the other vloggers copied the trackers and have the same stupid setup. Also they were very highly “medicated” at the end of their video

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Curious as to whether or not anyone know the answer to this. Why does KP’s YouTube profile pic sometimes show above when AP posts a YouTube comment?
---
Is she managing his account??
5AD908FE-0404-4975-90F7-63B64E7BFA22.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That reminds me. I just watched Tim Trackers video where he tests a gigantic $3000 camera. He shows himself holding this gigantic setup and it looks ridiculous. All they need is a phone or a GoPro and a mic and that’s it. All the other vloggers copied the trackers and have the same stupid setup. Also they were very highly “medicated” at the end of their video
actually that's his normal set up - the one they are testing is a small one like their old Canon G7X

Reactions: 3
Courtesy of @DisneyTrolls .
---
Thank you for the honor! Now for a recap:

When we last left our Daily Dump, the Pallo clan was doing their monthly pilgrimage to the Magical land of Disney to pay homage to their ever-fattening yet mentally dwindling Lil’ King Kylie. Disney is the Kingdom where time stands still, such that the King stays a forever toddler and a seemingly short 3 day journey can be stretched into 7 mind-numbing vlogs. During the crusade, the Pallo clan offered up nummy Epcot food to King Kylie, including $100 alcoholic drinks and gooseberry pies, which made Lil’ Kylie squeal like a pig! King Kylie drank a memory potion and suddenly remembered he has a Twitter account! Memory and facts B hard! Upon King Kylie’s return to his Twitter megaphone, the dumb Stans of the Land rejoiced, while the hatters trembled in fear. Oh what incredibly inspiring lies will we hear from the King in this next segment of the Daily Dump- The Days of our Lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I had to go watch some of the Snow White restaurant video because of the comments about the Evil Queen character throwing shade. I actually think that restaurant is cute, I've never been there, but I understand why the vloggers love filming there (I swear that Spencer from the old This Orlando Life appeared as a waiter in the old Tim Tracker vlog for that place). I felt so sorry for the characters, because that family is unbearable. Kyle and his sister seemed to be enjoying their intimate date night while Casey chatted with Mom. The screaming and complaining and misinformation about the chocolate dessert was too much to handle. How many times does this family fly to visit their son at Disney World each year? And how in the ever loving hell has Casey not been fired yet?

Reactions: 11
The DJi camera Molly and crew use is the perfect size for what they do.

Reactions: 5
Casey I haven’t seen my mom or my sister in years, my attention would be all on you even if they were here with us (they wouldn’t be)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've stopped hate watching, but has he abandoned the 360 cam? I feel like I never see it mentioned anymore.

Reactions: 9
I've stopped hate watching, but has he abandoned the 360 cam? I feel like I never see it mentioned anymore.
He couldn’t stand the “hatters” making fun of him for wielding that stick to compensate for his vertically challenged stature.

Kyle’s a narcissist: he puts up a facade of being strong-willed, but can’t tolerate even the slightest criticism because of his underlying fragile ego.

• Haha
He couldn’t stand the “hatters” making fun of him for wielding that stick to compensate for his vertically challenged stature.

Kyle’s a narcissist: he puts up a facade of being strong-willed, but can’t tolerate even the slightest criticism because of his underlying fragile ego.
He most certainly reads this place on a regular basis because he changes depending on what the "hatters" here make fun of him for.

He used to walk around with his arm draped over Casey like best bros without his hand touching her, now he claws her shoulder with his hand.

He used to regularly show the dashboard of his Barbie-Beemer but no longer does after the hatters made fun of all the warning lights.

So many other examples too.

I’ve wondered this too! Alexa must have some sort of channel privileges.
I've a feeling she writes some of his posts too. In the past I've noticed he mostly writes illiterate gibberish but on occasion is suddenly more eloquent. I used to wonder if the dumb stuff was an act but I'm now thinking Alexa might have been posting the more coherent stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.