Kyle Pallo #33 Forgot I had a Twitter but remembered I am a grifter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder Little Man has been in such a good mood lately. 🥂🥳👯‍♂️🎉

Spokesman Kyle of Funjet Enterprises :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2240888

Previously involved with a shady MLM company and now this! Things are looking up for The Grifter.
Go to FUNJETS. They're fellow cheese packers. They b fun and they pay me some money. Have a heart .

This trip does have potential .
[Travel Life:
How safe is Punta Cana 2023?

The Dominican Republic has a Level 2 warning from the U.S. Department of State as of February 1, 2023, meaning very heightened awareness is strongly suggested for all travelers from the United States and that visitors should take extra precautions due to violent crime, such as armed robberies, sexual assaults, and murder. Apr 25, 2023.
Be aware of your surroundings even in resort areas. Be aware where security is in the resort in case you need assistance.

The State Department advisory issued is at a yellow flag-level two, recommending travelers to “exercise increased caution at the present time” if planning to visit this Caribbean hotspot.
According to the department, there is a concern regarding violent crime, including armed robbery, homicide, and sexual assault throughout the Dominican Republic.
4 days ago]

Picture it:
"Guys, I went to Punta Cana and drank, and drank, and drank.....then drank some more. Then I blacked out.
I woke up naked this morning next to some dude named José Canusee who said we're married and bought a timeshare together.
___ I don't know what happened to Casey. José said I sold her to somebody and that's where I got the money for the timeshare.

I don't know what to do. You tell me!
kppp.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He never really said Iberostar was sponsoring him; that info came from our Tattle comments. I'm more likely to believe that Funjet is behind this. First of all, who would send anyone to the DR (or who would even want to go) when the State Department has issued warnings about travelling in that country? Secondly, based on the ratings Funjet has, and all the negative comments from its customers, it sounds like the perfect company to have the Grifter as its spokesperson! I agree - he will get at least a dozen film, rinse, repeat vlogs from this at least. (I see he is flying on a Boeing 737 Max 8. Even though they are now supposed to have had their airworthiness problems corrected, there is no way you'd ever get me on one!) As a tour company which sells vacations to this all-inclusive, Funjet is awarded a bunch of "comps" annually. They are supposed to be used by employees of the company as a reward for their business. I guess KP is now a Funjet employee!
I thought he said it when he opened the gifts (beach towels, etc) from Iberostar.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else almost puke when he said he would go to graduate school to study World War II???
When in Hawaii that stupid little puke didn't even know where Normandy was, couldn't be bothered to visit the USS Arizona Memorial, an absolute must for any serious WWII student (*He had to get back to the resort for a luau. THAT was more important, so he lied about the reason he skipped out) ____ and the lying, ignorant-to-a-fault dimwitted moonbat probably, to this day, thinks Omaha Beach is somewhere in Nebraska.

He's worse than a fantasizing, daydreaming dolt and fool, he's actually insulting to The Greatest Generation here when he trivializes the untimate sacrifice nearly 500,000 Americans made, many still buried some 28 cemetaries from Brittany to Normandy to Flanders Field to Sicily.
He's scum.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
When in Hawaii that stupid little puke didn't even know where Normandy was, couldn't be bothered to visit the USS Arizona Memorial, an absolute must for any serious WWII student (*He had to get back to the resort for a luau. THAT was more important, so he lied about the reason he skipped out) ____ and the lying, ignorant-to-a-fault dimwitted moonbat probably, to this day, thinks Omaha Beach is somewhere in Nebraska.

He's worse than a fantasizing, daydreaming dolt and fool, he's actually insulting to The Greatest Generation here when he trivializes the untimate sacrifice nearly 500,000 Americans made, many still buried some 28 cemetaries from Brittany to Normandy to Flanders Field to Sicily.
He's scum.
Didn't know where Normandy was and rushed through it to flee back to his fake Disney bubble. And yet he claims he's been passionate about educating people on WW2 for years.

ww2-2.png

He disgusts me.

Reactions: 8

He's scum.
Wow, he's all talk. We all know he doesn't know tit about WW2 or anything else for that matter. Well, besides being a monumental moron and grifter.

Reactions: 7

He's scum.
You’re assuming he knows that Omaha is in Nebraska.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Didn't know where Normandy was and rushed through it to flee back to his fake Disney bubble. And yet he claims he's been passionate about educating people on WW2 for years.

View attachment 2241011

He disgusts me.
BBB.jpg

[...if you have no idea I've been studying WW2 history and been so passionate about educating people for Years now..]

Aside from the tortured syntax, unlettered garbled phraseology, the near indecipherable and idiotic bravado outpouring, the insulting idea of that dumb fu*k "educating" someone about anything, much less a world war, is one of the most laughable and stupid things I could imagine. He really does have the stupid man's confidence even to make such a statement.
It would be the equivalent of a local weatherman in Asswipe, Alabama who never finished high school but looked good on camera and got the job reading the weather on a local station saying he wants to attend the United Nations' Climate Change Conference this year so he can educated the world leading climate scientists on weather.

Reactions: 7
😭 What is he wearing and why is his shirt unbuttoned to his stomach? He really does think he's The Bachelor right now.

2023-06-14 19_54_50-Stories • Instagram.png

The actual video is even more awkward. He's trying to act really cool. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2241011

He disgusts me.
I remember that tweet, it seems like he wrote something a bit less tactful at first like, "I love WW2" and after people commented, he went back and edited the tweet?

And his superstan Matthew Willson got uppity and tried defending Kyle a few times. Matthew the guy who's a moderator for live streams. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.