Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dismom2

VIP Member
View attachment 2201534

Casey Doormat says don't worry, she will clean it up.
of course she will- thats why shes there. Welcome to the rest of your life, Casey. I cannot stress enough how much I want to warn her to get out now. Honestly- Ive lived what shes living. I still am, kind of. My husband is an only child whose mom never asked him to do anything around the house, and it's taken YEARS of "re-training" and a lot of resentment on my part. And now I'm trying to train 2 sons so that their future partners dont have to deal with that. LOL
The difference is though that my husband is useful in other ways- he can fix literally anything that breaks, and has saved us 10s of thousands of dollars in repair people, contractors, etc over the years. Kyle contributes nothing to their situation.

Anyway- back to watching JoJo actually live his life in Athens and then off to Paris!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

BlurryCat

VIP Member
😂 You must be seeing things. Kyle told us multiple times that doesn’t drink any more. [🤔 Kyle doesn’t drink any less either.]
After drinking the beer he bought for JoJo and then buying another for himself, he says "I don't really drink much anymore" while taking a chug of his beer.

What is with his obsessive need to announce "I don't really drink much anymore" all the time? He's repeated that phrase dozens of time in the past month alone.

Edit: I just ran a transcript search and he's been saying it since 2022 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Hahahahahahaha we have gotten under his skin. He is such a liar.

I am planning a trip to Europe this summer and alaska next summer. Found a semi normal couple that has recently traveled to both Barcelona and alaska. They have pretty high quality vids & they only get 20-30K views. Kyle makes a fucking stupid face and voice and films disney concrete and gets more. His channel will crash.
The fact that it shows that Kyle went back and edited that comment shows that it really bothered him. He never edits his comments. Only 50 dislikes on his videos, he's so full of shit. 😂

And he claims the "lowlife's" don't bother him, yet ran away from his Twitter and sent his sister in to try and make it safe for his fee-fees.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
my better half here saw Casey’s outfit today and christened her Walmart Wendy. I have to say I agree.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
That manic freakout while screaming in the restaurant over the Gooseberry pie was bizarre. There's something seriously wrong with him.

2023-06-04 11_02_41-We Ate Dinner with Snow White! The Highly Sought After Experience At Disne...png

2023-06-04 11_02_57-We Ate Dinner with Snow White! The Highly Sought After Experience At Disne...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
  • Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Good point. The whole family seems to revolve around Kyle. It feeds his ego obviously and he turns manic. Weird family.
They all need some serious group and individual therapy and not from an app. They are all so fucking nuts that they don’t even realize how insane they seem to normal people

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Shaun C still writing essays to Pallo in the comments despite not receiving any response to yesterday's novel he wrote.

2023-06-01 10_17_17-(3) Eating UNHEALTHY Disney Food With My Family! The All NEW VIP-PASSHOLDE...png

He doesn't care about you dude, get over it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

starswimmer135

HAHA i was just gonna post about this. Meanwhile, Nate got invited by Disney, not just to a media event on property, but to travel to NOLA.
He‘ll tell his stans that he would have had to turn down the invite anyway since his family is in town 🤣🤣

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He says that he's going to keep his new "amazing" and "beautiful" apartment flawless. Coming from the guy who hasn't cleaned his dirty bedroom in years, whose shower is covered in mold and scum, and who leaves used tissues laying all over the floor. He's not even capable of managing his own personal hygiene. Sure thing, squirt, we totally believe you.

2023-05-27 12_48_26-Today wasn't my day at all.. I'm In A Funk - YouTube.png

Casey Doormat and his family are going to need to make regular trips over there just to clean up for him.

• Haha