Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
It seems like everyone in Pallo's circle (Casey, JoJo, his parents) all walk on eggshells when around him. Knowing the slightest comment can set him off. Imagine the tantrums he throws off camera. Screaming and shrieking fits, flails his arms, punches walls, throws stuff, and stomps his little feet. Jacquelyn said she witnessed them all of the time.

This is probably why his family, I mean his "team," all spend so much time lurking his comments to hide and delete anything critical. Maybe they are the ones advising him to avoid his Twitter page, while Farlexa and JerMoose attempt to clear out the hatters so that he can return.

Everyone walks on eggshells around Lil' Kylie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

tnutz

Another 'My Girl Friend and I Answer Your Burning Questions about us' video on the way. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2215791

Those two are as dull as it gets when doing a Q&A. He's becoming so desperate, yet all out of ideas. :ROFLMAO:
Casey - Are you at all concerned with the fact that Kyle has more chemistry with Nick than you? Or your brother in law?

Casey - Have you experienced a wall punching? A choking (like Lora)?

Casey - Are you being held hostage? Blink twice if you need to be rescued.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Today's dump is endless complaining at Universal studios. The crowds, the entrance, took him 45 minutes to get into the park, etc.
Lora is nowhere to be seen except for the very end when they play mini-golf. Kyle keeps bragging that he is winning and Lora says the man-child is usually throwing a fit (I believe it).
Then we're back in his dirty bedroom where he brags some more about winning and says tomorrow we're going on the golf course.
Mini man is so proud he won at mini golf. 🤣
Lora probably let him win, knowing that beating him would have sent him into a deep depression and he would be angry and upset all day.
And she doesn't want to make him angry:

golf.jpg
loraa.jpg
giphy (64).gif
:rolleyes::unsure:😂:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
He is the most boring and sheltered boy on YouTube but he thinks he is the most interesting and well traveled man out there lmao. Even Yankee In The South and Big Boy Morrow have had more of a life than him this year

• Heart

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
You guys's are such hatters. The meeting today was obviously with On Cloud corporate.
Obviously. They wanted to let him know in person that they are going to pursue legal action against him if he keeps wearing those beat-up, smelly, ripped, disgusting On Cloud shoes of his. He gives their brand a bad rep.
---
Joe Curran is my new idol! Love his comments today. Of course, Farida keeps defending the grifter. Nothing surprising there.

joecurran3271
4 hours ago
You think Kyle or his family/girlfriend ever enjoys a meal without Kyle’s camera in their face for every chew?
6 replies

1YjwO8ShgNvAM3qjv6y7QvWQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@alexapallo
3 hours ago
He films less than 5 minutes total of a dinner that takes over an hour. If we minded, we would tell him to turn it off.

vNwmJewT-DBgteMDeF2rhE9A=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@JeanMBotero
2 hours ago
You think people would just keep dumb comments to themself.

6bTh3Muq1IZ8NnfE-vi-p_dA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@joecurran3271
7 minutes ago
@alexapallo are you guys ever going to tell him to get a real job, or jus t keep enabling him?

@joecurran3271 why would He?? If it pays a wage he’d be mad to do something other than what he loves!!
emoji_u1f937_200d_2642.png

6bTh3Muq1IZ8NnfE-vi-p_dA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@joecurran3271
2 minutes ago (edited)
@leemetherell-bigmerv6848 because obviously people are going to get tired of the lack of content. I sometimes tune into these to get some info on the parks and he somehow has this incredible ability of talking about nothing for the first 20 minutes of his clickbait video

Last edited:
  • Haha

kkevin

Someone called him out on the vlog comments for using the Early Access but not staying at a Disney Hotel. He answered them that he was. Such a lying P.O.S. He picked them up at the hotel that morning.

• Angry
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Look where Casey was at. I guess Kyle dragged her along so that she would pay for Top Golf for him. Back to the driving range after the "horrible time" on an actual golf course. 🤣 😂

2023-05-30 10_08_50-Window.png

---

Kyle found another DCP girl to creep on. Casey Doormat is not going to be happy.

2023-05-30 10_20_10-Window.png

caseyphone.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Strap on your nasty OnClouds and celebrate the beginning of Hurricane Season with lil kylie.

View attachment 2210283
Kyle laughs about his hurricane video near the start of today's dump

2023-06-01 09_06_42-(3) Eating UNHEALTHY Disney Food With My Family! The All NEW VIP-PASSHOLDE...png

His family is taking the bus because Kyle says he can't fit the luggage inside his Barbie-mobile.

His family arrives on the bus and Kyle stands there filming while they all struggle with the luggage. DADx3 drops his bag and stuff while Kyle films it and laughs.

2023-06-01 09_15_00-(3) Eating UNHEALTHY Disney Food With My Family! The All NEW VIP-PASSHOLDE...png

2023-06-01 09_17_53-(3) Eating UNHEALTHY Disney Food With My Family! The All NEW VIP-PASSHOLDE...png

Immediately Kyle starts pestering them to buy a house there and they just ignore him.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Didn’t she have some misleading information on covid too? She seems smarter than Kyle but yet also dumber than the average person.

She likes the attention of the vlog, the WHOLE family does. They support the grift. Otherwise she would visit from time to time, not be in the vlogs and not share a disney value room with her parents monthly. She’d do something with friends or own her own. But i guess she needs to support her mentally stunted brother.
😵🥴😵
Yeah, she came rushing to Lil' Kylie's defense on COVID. Forgot what she said, maybe someone else can remember.

Then during the hurricane debacle, she came to his defense and said that what he was doing was no different than what news reporters do.

She seems to have no life at all. No friends, never had a boyfriend or significant other, and just travels to Disney with her parents every 2 weeks to be in her special needs grifter brother's vlogs. Her entire life is centered around her brother. No wonder she feels the need to constantly defend him.

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Does Pallo do these stupid Sunday Staycations because he thinks they are as fascinating as JoJo's vlogs in Europe? Sure, Kyle. I am certain people would much rather see you rave about a hotel bathroom or eat in a Disney restaurant than experience the sights, the culture, the food, the experiences your "bestie" is having every day while abroad. Your content is boring, repetitive, and just plain stupid. Time to call it quits and head back to Target.

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Multiple title changes for today's video already. He even changed it from Universal Studios is HEATING UP to Universal Studios is LOOKING GOOD. Yeah that'll do it.
Does he seriously think feel that changing the title one way or another will increase the viewership? If the content sucks, no click-baiting title is gonna do it. Completely delusional.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kylie drags DADx3 over to Fit2Run to buy him a new pair of OnClouds and they were out of stock again.

2023-06-03 11_12_20-A $20 vs $100 Drink At Disney World_ Trying NEW Gideon's Cookie! Summer Cr...png

Why doesn't he just order them online? I believe the grift here is to just keep going to the store and claiming they are out of stock until a stan feels sorry for him and buys them for him.

2023-06-03 11_14_09-A $20 vs $100 Drink At Disney World_ Trying NEW Gideon's Cookie! Summer Cr...png

DADx3 looked really annoyed. I'm sure Kylie tried to beg off camera to get him to buy the shoes.

Last edited:
  • Haha