Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
A serenade for his sister wife.
You never forget your first. __________________😂_________________Kyle will never forget his first goatse......... :eek:
c68.jpg
goatse.jpg
It involved an actual goat.🥴🐐
Kylie had a little sheep
And with the sheep he went to sleep
The sheep turned out to be a ram
And Kylie had a little lamb

---
Oh I know. I just can’t believe he’s such a moron 😂 I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. English be issue.
Guarantee the African gray parrot has a better command of the language than Pallo. 😂

(Q) How smart is an African gray parrot?

(A) National Geographic Online: The intelligence of the species is thought to rank among the highest of animals, including apes and cetaceans; some researchers have compared its reasoning abilities to those of a three- or four-year-old human child and its ability to mimic and understand language and verbal commands is remarkable.

hqdefault (1).jpg
LEARNING FROM A GENIUS: NO ONE will ever say that about Pallo. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I am certain he dragged her to the store hoping she’d offer the buy him the sneakers.
Not sure if that CM discount works at Fit2Run?

So he's worn the same shoes for two years and I have 10 pairs of Jordans I have yet to wear. Do I have the issue or does Kyle?
Me too and Yuck!
---

Enjoy!! I am traveling down to Disney next week for a stay in Saratoga Springs.
We are also going to be at Disney post cruise next week!! We are over at the Grand Floridian.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I know someone else mentioned it in here, but in todays video, Casey seemed like she was mentally not there. He was just blabbering and panned the camera over to her and she admitted that she wasn’t even paying attention to what he was saying. He looked a little annoyed and she looked really bored. He said she was “dazing off” 🤣🤣🤣 then she mentioned that she actually told him that bisque was soup, but he must’ve not heard her. And she told him he needed to give soups a chance because they’re actually really good. Apparently mini man isn’t a fan of soup. 🙄 I swear he eats like a five-year-old. She may as well just order from the children’s menu for him everywhere they go. Does anyone else find it interesting that he hasn’t been hyping up this next cruise and he hasn’t even mentioned a live. Maybe that’s because he barely made any money from the last live and also because the ship is a lot older than every ship he’s been on. I could’ve sworn he said that he was going to go on a cruise with Casey a couple days after the one with his family. He also mentioned going to a resort that was all inclusive and it was like super fancy with butler service. I believe he even said that it was like a place that they use on a show like the bachelor. I have a feeling that that cruise that he was supposed to go on with Casey got canceled for some reason (probably money reasons) and they booked this last minute one from Tampa and that’s why they’re going on such an old ship. I think he wanted to make sure that he was still going on a cruise, it didn’t look like he was lying on his channel. And it’s crazy because they’re going back to Cozumel when he already went there with his family makes no sense.🤦🏾‍♀️🙄
Just looking at last minute cruises, you can hop on a 4 night cruise on Grandeur of the Seas for $350/person? That's $70/day??? Plus I think you also get a $1500 onboard cruise credit? I mean, some of you cruise aficionados need to explain to me what exactly that price is all about, because gross...

Yunque01

VIP Member
I had the same thought yesterday. He has broken the rules many times. Filming on Tron with his iPhone, for example. They must be aware of it by now, and I'm sure he's off their invite list, but he deserves a ban. Jete got one for two incidents, Kyle has endless rule breaks on film.
I also had the same thought but then what was the reaction when the Trackers were cut off? I am not too informed on how that went down?

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Regarding Lora, I recently was in Epcot and she nearly ran into me. She was completely wasted and with some random guy. She was wearing a hoodie with the hood up and shorts with half her ass hanging out. The dude could not keep his hands off of her. It was quite the spectacle.
She does seem to think her waist begins at the top of the ribs… odd look but I guess it’s the trend. Gone are the days of the low rise with whale tail.

SnapChet

VIP Member
"Watch me feed my face and watch the Doormat cook for me" just
didn't cut it. Shocker! Yesterday's Daily :poop: :sleep: Dump
Tons Of NEW Star Wars Food At Hollywood Studios
AND NEW Merch. A Look Inside The Huge Celebration

XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

KylePallo
178K subscribers
200w (9).gif

1000.jpg
1000a.jpg

19K views in 24 hrs
spit-laugh.gif

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Last edited:

Yunque01

VIP Member
I understand it's hard to enforce, but I'm surprised that Disney and Universal haven't taken action in his case yet. He has tons of documented video evidence of him KNOWINGLY violating ride safety policies. He films and walks right past the "no filming/holding phones and cameras" signs and then proceeds to film the entire ride with his camera held out. He's even joked about it in the comments a few times. Even worse, he has an audience who watches it and will think it's perfectly okay to do the same thing.

A property ban is honestly what he deserves. Not just for repeatedly breaking park rules but for other behavior as well (disrupting rides and shows, doxxing employees, walking into construction areas, etc.) Could it be possible that they are concerned about the backlash he would attempt to create with his audience? If he were banned, you just know that MiniSquatch would throw his biggest tantrum ever and make a weeping in the woods video to rally everyone to boycott Disney/Universal or something.
It would be cool because he and Jete would then become buddies due to their commonality.

SnapChet

VIP Member
After the off the hook idiocy and simply weird behaviors from this runt of a 30 year old just today, if the berserk, overexcited, and deranged HopFrog of a human isn't on some powerful meds, he should be. 😬

He better try to get that dimwitted and dowdy CM Casey to marry him soon. The medical bills could be staggering. Her insurance coverage will be a MUST and his parents won't be able to cover the debt for him.
tumblr_bcd2ff7644fc79f01cadae0c3321ecd0_fc751a83_500.gif

BlurryCat

VIP Member
And in truth he cannot afford his own apartment without help. Either some or all of that gruesome Pallo Tribe is helping or Casey Handmaiden is moving in and picking up the lion's share of the monthly payment. His past behavior predicts this behavior: It's all bullshit. It's a lie.

All that crap about "I bought a house." in the $750K range is now highlighted by this rental. There are many beautiful homes in the Orlando for $700 -$800K range and if he could afford one (which he CANNOT) he'd be in one of them. That was all such a monumental charade is still makes me laugh and cringe. ___ He sure as hell wouldn't be renting....no way.

He's a fraud and a scammer, and more and more, he's just damned obvious at it. Only the dimmest of the dimwits who follow him could swallow his day-to-day swill of lies and manage to make themselves accept and/or believe it.

It's certainly possible as this bullshit progresses, it will begin to fade in the fog of his constant and pervasive lying. By August there will be some completely different situation or everything could easily change long before that.
Im thinking he did sign a lease (or mommy will when she comes down in a few weeks) just because of how giddy and bouncing off the walls he was. Of course it wasn't by merit or accomplishment, just more grifting and mooching. But Kylie doesn't care, it's all the same to him.

So true about how if he was actually able to afford a near million dollar home, he would NEVER be renting. His entire shtick is to try and portray himself as successful and "living my best life." It's all to feed his ego. He would be in the biggest McMansion in Windermere if he could afford it or grift it from someone else.

His phony rationalization to his stans to rent is ridiculous and is eclipsed by his laughable 'I BOUGHT A HOUSE' charade. Renting has advantages in some cases, but if you can afford a house and plan to stay in a location for a while (which he does) it makes A LOT more sense to buy.

Last edited:

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Once you’re in a committed relationship, you tend to show your true self after a while once you’re comfortable enough to not try to impress your partner all the time anymore. Wait until he gets married to see him really let himself go

tightroped

VIP Member
Is he continuously losing subscribers? It seems like he's been stuck at 178k for months now...
He appears to buy another 1k subs every 10-12 days on average. Lately, it's taken longer recently as he's had to reroute limited funds to
Patreon to buy a few $5 subscriptions to ease the sharp drop visual on the monthly performance graph.

11/25/22-165k
12/05/22-166k (10 days)
12/14/22-167k(9 days)
12/22/22-168k (8 days)
1/03/23-169k (12 days)
1/14/23-170k (11 days)
1/26/23-171k (12 days)
2/05/23-172k (10 days)
2/16/23-173k (11 days)
3/05/23-174k (17 days)
3/19/23-175k. (14 days)
4/02/23-176k (14 days)
4/14/23-177k (12 days)
4/30/23-178k (16 days)
5/12/23-179k? (12 days-is today the day? finger crossed lol)

SnapChet

VIP Member
The hug when she arrived? Two girlfriends greeting each other. The two of them at the pool? Not an ounce of romaticism in their interaction. I know if I were in the pool with a girlfriend ot boyfriend for that matter we’d be touching in any form. Not 5 feet away from each other.
Poor Casey. (More and more, I think her part here is the same as the "I bought a house" charade)
When DeepPocketsKyle really hits the big time, soon,
she's going to be replaced by someone as hot as JoJo's girl.

Picture it!
hotgirl.png

Dismom2

VIP Member
He really didn't "share" that room. He got a discounted deal. Betting they all split that cost for the treehouse for the sake of all having content for each channel.
yeah... It kinda seemed like the DVC Rental Store website gave him the room to kind of talk about how renting points works, and show the DVC rooms. So i dont think any of them paid for the room/s. Either way though, having more people makes the content more interesting. I mean, we've all seen a simple room tour a thousand times.

starri

VIP Member
Kyle 100 percent is on a grifting expedition for new sneakers I seen people on welfare and section 8 are always rocking new kicks why can’t a 30 year old Kyle never heard of someone his age that only owns one pair of shoes if it’s a money issue there are plenty of options in Orlando marshals or Ross can get you something more presentable for what 40 50 bucks
Hell, I've gotten decent pairs from Zappos for about that, with free shipping.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
It does seem odd that he didn’t do a livestream, since that would work with cell data.

Or maybe he knew the superchats were not going to be kind.
I think around $325 total for the entire Pallo clan last time, including a single $100 superchat from Brian Stevens, no? He did the smart thing for once & saved himself & his Girl Friend the embarrassment

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Pretty funny how he rushes to upload to be the first video out about a particular event. Yeah I’m sure you walking around pointing out “Star Wars nerds” is going to finally get you to a million subs. Anyways it’s Friday which means my favorite show is on tonight