Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Ithemepark got a lifetime ban from Disney a few years ago. He took down the video explaining the story but he had way more subs than idiot pallo
---
Since we were on the topic of the cashiers check that had to be mailed — over on successful lifestyle vlogger channels, Stradman wired a $20k deposit for a car that he didn’t know what it was or how much it would cost. Anyways it ended up costing as much as Kyle was “pre qualified” for a mortgage. Watch the real ones, not the fake losers

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

ERock11518

Apparently the mini-man is isn't aware the Dominican Republic has a State Department travel advisory warning. Normally terrified Lyin' Lil' Kylie is gonna :poop: his pants while there. Then again, doubt he will even leave the hotel.

"The Dominican Republic has a Level 2 warning from the U.S. Department of State as of February 1, 2023, meaning that visitors should take extra precautions due to violent crime, such as armed robberies, sexual assaults, and murder."
He's not going to be walking the streets in Santo Domingo. He will be in a shuttle from the airport to the resort where he will stay.

Reactions: 4

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
He should at least do something useful with these resort stays, like testing to see if they actually changed the sheets or something like the local news does every once in a while

• Sick
Reactions: 3

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Apparently the mini-man is isn't aware the Dominican Republic has a State Department travel advisory warning. Normally terrified Lyin' Lil' Kylie is gonna :poop: his pants while there. Then again, doubt he will even leave the hotel.

"The Dominican Republic has a Level 2 warning from the U.S. Department of State as of February 1, 2023, meaning that visitors should take extra precautions due to violent crime, such as armed robberies, sexual assaults, and murder."

Yunque01

VIP Member
That's suspect if true. Do you know the timestamp where he say he's signing the lease in August? I tried to find it but on my phone right now and only see where he mentions he signed the lease today. Then talks about moving in August and says "signed the lease."

He says it's a "beautiful place" and "wait till you guys see it." 😂

I like how Kyle said his biggest dream in the world was owning a home since he was 18 years old and was all he's been focused on for years and that he's finally going to make it happen. And all it took was a "mean seller" and some bogus info saying he's going to have to pay $30k more in closing costs because of his pristine credit score to make him do a 180 and say "renting is where it's at right now."

Just be honest Kylie, you cannot afford a house. There's nothing wrong with that but stop pretending like you are some big success.
Yeah I just relistened. I think I heard wrong. But not sure. 3:15 is where it starts.

So he ran to claim he was there for Star Wars day and ran home to be first. He's no fan, he didn't attend any of the afternoon gatherings, the light saber meet ups.

He's so fake. Jojo made it from LA and still showed more.
You don't need to do meetups or ruin other people's visit to the parks (lightsaber meetup) to be a fan.

starri

VIP Member
I wonder if Kyle could afford more shoes if he stopped going on endless $500 cruises. That's four pairs of those bad boys.

SnapChet

VIP Member
[She replies to every single video and he always ignores her.]

OMFG! _____She's "Hulkster's" feminine side. 😂

He's posted his adoration (creepy as fu*k) and unsolicited advice,
in great detail, 😬 (from what Kyle should do at the parks to who he
thinks is right for Pallo to date. Stranger Danger! 😱 ) for years
and never has had an acknowledgement__
not one as far as I've seen. Such deluded dunces are a dime a dozen
on the vlogs of grifters like Pallo. The numbskulls never learn.

AdeptFluffyDevilfish-max-1mb.gif
200w (22).gif

AKW24

VIP Member
What type of life is that? A nearly 30 year old man-child with a custodial bank account whereby the parent sets spending limits.

Is BMO Harris corporate where he aspires to be making coffee in the future? If so, doubt the CEO there would notice his presence.
One that pretends to be or thinks he's a celebrity and needs a conservator like Britney Spears did?

I guess that might have been the "corporate" coffee life he might have been dreaming about.

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
if he was in the corporate world, his aspiration would be to be the guy who makes the coffee? so he wants to get into a corporation just to be everyone's little bitch!
Funny how he went from desperate to leave the middle class to desperate to have the responsibilities of an unpaid intern

• Wow
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Why would Kyle even would bring that up? Dude, you're a grown ass man man, your growth spurts stopped 12 years ago. "Look it me, look at me!! I'm as tall as you are now, Dad!!" Kyle's intellectually stunted as is, so it's no wonder he still thinks he can impress people with what a big boy he's become at thirty fucking years old. You honestly can't make this shit up

• Haha

sofloqueen2

I’m guessing when he took his old car in he decided not to fix it…explains no dash video inside the car…Kylie did you know Nick has some Grindr videos out there..jealous?🍄😎

• Haha