Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKW24

VIP Member
I’d recommend everyone to find some good content that they enjoy.
I have plenty. Enough so that I have not watched his channel other than pulling the transcripts for Chat GPT and scanning the odd section of a video for a screen cap. lol

Reactions: 3

Yunque01

VIP Member
¿Que lo que?
---
For the life of me, I cannot figure out WHY in the world Iberostar - a company he has never once mentioned in his vlogs, nor has he ever expressed any interest in going to their resort in the DR, would sponsor PayLow for a 4 day stay! It is so random. Maybe they are selling time-shares, and they know a sucker when they see one. Our boy did say there is one more formality which he needs to sign before he can tell us more. I know one of our Tattlers on here will figure out how this came to be. They just didn't contact PayLow out of the clear blue; that's for sure.
Ah! Time share! You got it! Makes total sense! I just verified that they do sell timeshares too.
---
Lora probably did all the correspondence for Iberostar.
I think she is too busy trying to get Bobby from King of the hill to put a ring on it.

Last edited:

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
His sub count will help him overall in the long term algorithm game and he has a much better chance of picking up real sponsors so I don’t get why everyone concerns themselves over view count at the moment
---
If he was SMART - he would do a lengthy livestream once or twice each week where he does nothing but interact with his audience. Then once the audience feels a personal connection, they will pay for channel membership and start sending him super chats. He tried it once or twice but gave up after not getting as much money as he had hoped
---
I paid for Nerdrotic and Drunk3PO memberships just so I can spam the chat with their “199” emojis lmao
---
If Kyle quit Patreon and did the livestreams with YouTube Memberships instead, I would pay him $1.99 for a membership if there were funny members only meme emojis that I could spam in the chat. Short King, Clown, Shrimp Cocktail, Not Gay, just a few ideas for those

Last edited:

grundel

Chatty Member
Jojo’s video is him walking around the Star Wars event constantly having people come up to him. Kyle’s video is him stuffing his face and eating junk food and stealing Disney intellectual property by sharing the recipes from the cookbook he got
And sharing herpes to all of WDW they should call the health department on that swine

AKW24

VIP Member
Kyle rides Haygrids though. Not the same thing 😉
1683895279549.png

I was actually impressed, that the transcription software was able to decipher his giberish. But I'm guessing it has some kind of AI running and knew that he was talking on the theme of Hogwarts

hog-grits
hey-grits

Kyle, people make fun of you because you've watch the movies and have heard numerous people say Hagrid correctly.

I know you're reading on here so here's a tip for you

---
I was shocked he pronounced it correctly yesterday. Twice!
maybe he finally got the message or tired of Casey correcting him?

SnapChet

VIP Member
Just 11 months ago, somewhat presentable. His biweekly binge drinking has aged this fuck a decade in a year. BIG Things in 2023 y’all.
The way it's going, those Big Things are going to be Mohs surgery to get that cancer removed from his cheek and, the way he drinks, perhaps a liver transplant. 😷😬🤕

Hey! A liver transplant would test Hulkster's devotion, huh?
___ "Oh Kyle! Oh NOOO'.... I'll donate a piece of my liver. You need it more than I do buddy." 😂

Pallo will treat his liver just as he treats that old clunker he drives:
liver.jpg
___ And it will be ignored.

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
I want to make fun of the base model BMW too but a seatbelt pretensioner light is one of those things that would be a very minor concern. My car has worse lights on all the time because only the dealer has the tools needed to replace those parts and I’m a DIY only kind of guy

Reactions: 2

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
He said that the best part about his parents coming to town is that he gets to keep their table scraps as leftovers
---
The parents say that they are coming back to Orlando in four weeks. Since this video is nearly a full week old already, that means we are only 3 weeks away before more Clown Family content
Minus Dadx3. Mom said he can't make the return visit - and he is very sad!

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
So is DADx3.

DADx3 looks miserable especially after the cruise. Maybe he finally had a realization that he screwed up as a father with Lil Kylie?

Don't worry DADx3 we can get you a Tattle invite code.
---

Geez that was bad. He's doing the outro and all you hear is a loud toilet flush and then see Farida stumbling out of the bathroom. He has no class.
Class

Attachments

SnapChet

VIP Member
Kim Jones is another one of his latest marks. She's been ponying up a lot of cash and DVC points to Lil Kylie lately. Subscribed to both his Patreon and YouTube membership. This is also the one who paid for his Wilderness Lodge villa. Sad to see these people get bamboozled.

View attachment 2166498
View attachment 2166499
View attachment 2166500

She replies to every single video and he always ignores her.
---

Yep. I stayed at a Iberostar resort in Punta Cana several years ago. They take you in a shuttle/bus from the airport right to the resort. And Kyle won't be leaving the resort.
Probably going to unnerve the cowardly little prick
when he sees his ride to the resort. 🤭 🤣 __ And the driver.

abus.jpg

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Regarding Lora, I recently was in Epcot and she nearly ran into me. She was completely wasted and with some random guy. She was wearing a hoodie with the hood up and shorts with half her ass hanging out. The dude could not keep his hands off of her. It was quite the spectacle.
Was the guy older? There's been speculation that she has a sugar daddy.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Let’s play fill in the blank!

“umm I was just a little bit delayed just because of doing ______”

He finally admits he is delayed! 😅

Kyle Pallo #31: I am just a little bit delayed because of ____
View attachment 2166551
[...um I was just a little bit delayed just because of doing]

From the lookis of that puffy swollen face, perhaps cortisone or prednisone. 🤭 😬

ugh- yeah, shes definitely picking up Kyle's grifting attitude.! And I bet they didnt' think to invite any friends to share the huge room with either. ( With their attitudes i dont think they have any friends)
I know back in the fall PMM got a sponsorship from a DVC point rental company (not even grifting from a stan). he got to stay in a Treehouse Villa and also in one of the fancy Wilderness Lodge Cabins- he "shared the wealth" and invited friends on both stays. (in the treehouse they had a little christmas party and decorated gingerbread houses, etc and in the cabin he had a group over for a cookout and watch the fireworks from the room, etc. Made for much more fun/ interesting to watch videos, too!
He really didn't "share" that room. He got a discounted deal. Betting they all split that cost for the treehouse for the sake of all having content for each channel.

SPM418

VIP Member
Apparently the mini-man is isn't aware the Dominican Republic has a State Department travel advisory warning. Normally terrified Lyin' Lil' Kylie is gonna :poop: his pants while there. Then again, doubt he will even leave the hotel.

"The Dominican Republic has a Level 2 warning from the U.S. Department of State as of February 1, 2023, meaning that visitors should take extra precautions due to violent crime, such as armed robberies, sexual assaults, and murder."
Well that can make for some very interesting vlogging of Kyle dealing with adversity.