Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Today’s vlog, I only got through the first 30 seconds. It looks like he escaped from the insane asylum! (No offense to those with mental health issues who are getting real help in the hospitals.) I mean, his disheveled hair, manic eyes, the gorilla mouth (no offense to gorillas), the hoodie worn backwards… he really thinks this will save his channel?View attachment 2152554
He’s just pandering to his audience who watches every day from their local psych ward
---
There really isn’t anywhere near as much planning required for a WDW trip as the internet wants you to think. Just go to the park and buy the Genie thing and book your lightning lanes for the day. What do you need AI assistance for?

Reactions: 5

AKW24

VIP Member
Yeah, but what responsibilities would Jojo need for Kyle to handle? Other than feeding Jete & letting him out in the yard to poop twice a day, nothing else comes to mind
none other than camera boy and a gopher. anyway jojo and kyle would be a train wreck waiting to happen. and we'd only have to wait for all of maybe half a day for that to dissolve. imagine kyle taking orders from Jojo? that would be hilarious.

SPM418

VIP Member
So is DADx3.

DADx3 looks miserable especially after the cruise. Maybe he finally had a realization that he screwed up as a father with Lil Kylie?

Don't worry DADx3 we can get you a Tattle invite code.
---

Geez that was bad. He's doing the outro and all you hear is a loud toilet flush and then see Farida stumbling out of the bathroom. He has no class.
I think we may have Cheryl on here.

• Wow

Squiggy74

VIP Member
So now he's also worked at Urban Outfitters?

Gets face wipes and assumes they are for Casey. Maybe try using them on that everlasting zit, baaaay-BEE!
9F734A76-0958-47A3-B754-6AFD93889864_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4

SPM418

VIP Member
Wtf?! I bought my first car at 19! An old Volvo station wagon. I just had to have one, I thought they were so cool, lol. It turned out to be a lemon, but it ran for a couple of years and was a good learning experience for sure. I cannot imagine being nearly 30 and afraid of buying a car. I think my husband and I were 23 or 24 when we bought our first starter house.
I have been buying cars since I was 18, some were good, some not too good. I tried to be prepared but each was a learning experience. If it was bad, I moved on and I passed on a few that were not working for me. He really needs to learn how to function in the real world.

Yunque01

VIP Member
Yes! And how does she get all the time off to go on these cruises? Do cast members really get that much PTO? Or is it unpaid time off?
I don’t really know how it works now but the press event for the 25th anniversary celebration was very taxing on me. So much so that I took 2 or 3 weeks of PTO that I had accumulated to recover. Casey may be using time off OR just having her shifts covered.

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
And Kyle needs to learn to use judgement. It’s okay to have a messy hotel room, but don’t publicize these things. Next time you want to film a hotel room walk through, do it during check in when the room is tidy and unaltered.
That would require a bit of planning.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Reading this comment made me step back and really stand in awe at the audacity of this guy and his “i bought a house” series. That and the fact that he dragged all of his stans along for the lie. And to top it off he had many of us questioning that he may or may not have pulled it off in some manner (i.e. lifetime bottom for a rich stan). Then he kept pushing the lie only to finally admit last week that he had no idea how involved and drawn out the home purchase process was.
Bahahaha true story that is the only way kyle gets a house

SnapChet

VIP Member
Agree, there's been a big change in her personality since she first appeared on camera. You can tell she's become enamored with the grifting life.

View attachment 2154575

Good luck with that Casey.

"Holy Heck....Batman!" :LOL: Good heavens, how long has that GrifterInTheMaking been working at Disney? She acts like some newbie from the Ozarks who's never been inside one of the resort rooms.

Ol' Pallo is working the 'Grifter Magic' and she seems to be spellbound ___ and that makes her such easy picking for him, a willing accomplice and he'll bleed her dry for everything he can get.

I don't know if she's actually that naive, that stupid, or she's putting on a "Heavens! Little ol' ME! I am so innocent and overwhelmed! Lawdy' Lawdy'!" Or is she the Scarlett O'Hara 'tough as nails' broad who will give you a big old hug just before she shoves the knife in your back.
Now THAT would be great if she were ( I do doubt that.) and didn't put out (I'm saving myself for our special night Kyle) , took Pallo for all she could get and dumped his sorry, fat ass and moved into a successful online vlog of her own. Again, I highly doubt that, but I can dream. :D

She now seems all in on the grift. She's had a taste of "getting it all for free." Careful dear heart, it can come at a terrible price.
Being with your "star" is just the first step.

"Hold hands with the devil and you going to be burned." ___ Dorothy Parker

SPM418

VIP Member
If you watch all the way to the end you get to see Disney employee Casey Durliat slurring and stumbling around Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort sloppy drunk drinking her own bottle of wine outside, not the best optics for a current employee of theirs
Well, she is spending the night with Kyle. In the words of Archie Bunker " and she loves him?!"

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Companies get incentives for hiring people with disabilities so there is still hope for him to get a job,if they watch one of his vlogs they are 100% sure he is mentally disabled.
Yeah but then they’re stuck with him because they can’t fire him because of his disability. He will never be able to work for anyone else based on everything we have seen
---

---
Remember when he was writing to his idol Grant Cardone? How would he last in one of his interviews

Last edited:
  • Haha