Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you paid for the cabin. KP gotta take what’s for free via dumb stans! He certainly won’t know what its like to accomplish something and take a real vacation. When “everyday life” is a cheap cruise or staycation none of it means anything. Gluttony is what fuels the lil squatch today.
It's funny you say that, but it's so true. Had a conversation this morning with my daughter about the joys of making your own money & spending it as you choose. She fully understands her privilege & appreciates the trips we take & everything we give both her & her sister, but eventually, when you're older, if you're counting on handouts to find your joy, it'll always be empty. Not sure where someone like Kyle goes from here. He's absolutely not doing everything he can to make his channel great, yet expects everyone to believe that he's putting his "blood sweat & tears" into what he presents. Not like I honestly care whether his channel rises or falls, but there are way too make unkept promises & visible seams to his content to believe he's giving it his all (We know you're here Kyle & you know it's true). As long as he stays on this path, he'll always be one handout away from failure, & that's no way to live a fulfilling life

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
2023-05-08 10_11_53-A PERFECT Early Entry Rope Drop In The Magic Kingdom_ Tips And Tricks To B...png

He says that "we" have to catch up to JoJo and get to a million subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yesterday's Daily :poop: Dump.... SSDD
I Stayed At Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek's 1 Bedroom Villa

(...and no one gave a tit, Squirt. SAD)
XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
178K subscribers
(*JoJo at 1,003,000 subscribers. Added 1000 in less than a week.)
23K views ___ JoJo's numbers are better.

Hard to believe the 'pretend wonder & magic' 😆of a night
at a Disney hotel didn't bring in the numbers, huh?
...and at a theme park were he visits daily and she works. 😂
Even sitting in a jetted tub in bathing suits drinking
cheap wine didn't help.:ROFLMAO:
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg
death.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today's Kyle Pile summed up:
  • Kyle is "incredibly happy" that he had the perfect rope drop at Magic Kingdom
  • He rides Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and screams "WOOOOOOOOO!!"
  • Then he rides Peter Pan and screams "WEEEEEEEEE!!"
  • Then he rides Tron and screams "WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!"
  • Then he feasts
2023-05-08 10_23_07-A PERFECT Early Entry Rope Drop In The Magic Kingdom_ Tips And Tricks To B...png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2156606

He says that "we" have to catch up to JoJo and get to a million subscribers.
There's still time. By 2050 he might just do it.....well, reach a million by then. JoJo would, if the numbers could stay on the comparative path as they are now, at 22 million by then. 🤣
Soooo'....chin up little man:
♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow come what may
Tomorrow
You're always, a day away
♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Go for it Squirt. Remember the immortal words of Cinderella :
abx.jpg
"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know why every vlogger at Disney, etc. has to show themselves actually eating whatever food they have in front of them. We really don't need to see it.

Reactions: 8
I don't know why every vlogger at Disney, etc. has to show themselves actually eating whatever food they have in front of them. We really don't need to see it.
Pallo adds his own very special touch: He talks while chomping, mouth crammed full, on some greasy and/or suger laden monstrosity....
as a gourmet food reviewer will: :sick::LOL:
________
animated-food-chef3.gif
_______
chewing-character-chewing.gif
______
chefs-kiss-emoji-ac11f2imaqahmhf2.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Says the Tron Virtual Queue was $20. No dude, the VQ is FREE. The Lightning Lane was $20. Mr. Incorrect info as usual. Then proceeds to disregard Disney's rules and films on the ride with his cell phone. What a douche.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

And after another 11 months, fast forward, and here Pallo is in 2024:
(*Only a lot shorter and without the success.)
fedor.jpg
fedor1.jpg

*Sorry PMM. Cheap shots. 🤣 I've actually enjoyed a number of PMM's vids, and especially
those lately when he's traveled abroad. Can't say any of that about anything Pallo has posted.
---
Love Pallo's line: "Technically we're on the road to 200,000 subscribers."

Hey MiniMan, "technically" you were on the road to 200,000 subscribers the day you opened your panhandling, grifting channel and got your first hit on a 'sub' button.
Why not "Technically we're on the road to 1 billion subscribers." ___ That would be just as telling and accurate. You idiot.

kyle b dum ___ as tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Thats not true he is otw to 1 million. At his current rate of 1k followers per 10 days (to be nice) he would be hitting 1 million at the end of 2045.
Didn’t he recently say he didn’t want 1M subscribers? I recall him saying that when talking with JoJo.

"Big things coming in 2023. I'm not playing."
"I'm living my best life. Living the dream."

2023 - 24 and the results are in:
BIG things have arrived as he lives the dream.
beer-drinking.gif
"Casey is the new Call of Duty out? Check on it for me. I'm busy editing the vid of my trip to the E.R."
1001.jpg

"I'm trying to do better. But that AA meeting made me so nervous I had to stop for a few chuggers on my way home.
ffat.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t he recently say he didn’t want 1M subscribers? I recall him saying that when talking with JoJo.
He said that at the dinner after the Scarlet cruise to celebrate JoJo almost reaching a million in JoJo's video. JoJo made a comment about Kyle reaching a million and Kyle said he "didn't want that many eye balls" on him.

Last edited:
He said that at the dinner her went to after the Scarlet cruise to celebrate JoJo almost reaching a million in JoJo's video. JoJo made a comment about Kyle reaching a million and Kyle said he "didn't want that many eye balls" on him.
He just wants "Nick's balls" on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Psssst'..... He'd kill for a million subs, walk on his parents' faces with golf shoes for it. It would boost his grifting take many fold.

"I don't want any million ol' subs....so there, hatters. Nanner...nanner...noo...noo....JoJo cans stick his head in doodoo." 🤣

sour-grapes-jealous.gif
:LOL: Sour grapes make the best whine. ___ Dorothy Parker
---
He just wants "Nick's balls" on him.
Old joke:
"Who was hit in the chin with more balls during his career, Yogi Berra or [Kyle Pallo]?" :unsure:

(*Original joke had 'Liberace.' ___ who, btw, was quite a good pianist...I said 'pianist'🤣. Las Vegas' Mr Showman for decades. Both my grandparents were big fans. How the world has changed.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, just paused and scrolled though today's Daily :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: Dump.
Jeeezus there's a couple of minutes of my life I'll never get back.
Concrete, grass, empty vistas and a cattle call. Couple of WOOOOOO' rides
and outta' there.
Most exciting part was this unfortunate rope dropper who evidently tried too hard
and took a header. ___ Pallo filmed and went on (thinking of the baby rabbit he passed
by the day after hurricane Ian passed).
I'm not shocked at all that he didn't give a tit and didn't see if he could help.
I AM, however, shocked he didn't rush over, ask the people around her to make way
so he could get a few close ups of her in pain for his vlog.
A PERFECT Early Entry Rope Drop In The Magic Kingdom: GRANDMA DOWN

art.jpg
🤕😬

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.