Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a minute since I was here last and I was told Kyle’s channel was going to fall off because of covid rule breaking and lying to his viewers. Instead his views have been going up and will continue to go up. I’m shocked I tell you :eek:

His use of chugger annoys me way to much for some reason, might be the way says it but he manages to add it into almost very video.

I still didn’t get the pineapple at sea, I googled it but got some story that didn’t seem to relate to what I thought it meant (sex related)

-totally Kyle
not actually Kyle

Reactions: 1
Been a minute since I was here last and I was told Kyle’s channel was going to fall off because of covid rule breaking and lying to his viewers. Instead his views have been going up and will continue to go up. I’m shocked I tell you :eek:
His use of chugger annoys me way to much for some reason, might be the way says it but he manages to add it into almost very video.
I still didn’t get the pineapple at sea, I googled it but got some story that didn’t seem to relate to what I thought it meant (sex related)
-totally Kyle
not actually Kyle
Honey, it's crawling up. Meanwhile Jojo's on 180k, and his channel is tit.
And I wonder how many of those new viewers will stay once they realise what a two-faced manipulative prick he is.
He would say that. If you don't like him why are you bragging about his views?
Oh and by the way, it says a lot about you that you consider his Covid rule breaking and lying to his viewers as being less important than his views going up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
KP on IG a couple hours ago...

Screenshot_2022-03-11-19-06-27.png

Did I miss a vlog where KP ventured out to visit the Straw Market or any of downtown and Bay Street? The National Art Gallery? Queen's Staircase, maybe? I don't recall even seeing him check out any of the rest of Paradise Island when he was at Atlantis. And yet somehow the Bahamas is like home to KP and he has evolved into a swashbuckling adventurer in the span of a year simply because he managed to white-knuckle his way off a cruise ship at port and then ride in the back of a cab someone else hailed for him to travel from one controlled environment to another. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That post on IG is pathetic. For someone who vlogs (the same thing over and over) simply getting off a boat isn’t a major achievement.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 1119237

Did I miss a vlog where KP ventured out to visit the Straw Market or any of downtown and Bay Street? The National Art Gallery? Queen's Staircase, maybe? I don't recall even seeing him check out any of the rest of Paradise Island when he was at Atlantis. And yet somehow the Bahamas is like home to KP and he has evolved into a swashbuckling adventurer in the span of a year simply because he managed to white-knuckle his way off a cruise ship at port and then ride in the back of a cab someone else hailed for him to ride from one controlled environment to another. 🤔
What a hero. He went on two package holidays.
Move over, Indiana Jones. Your successor has arrived.

I've a friend on the front line in Ukraine. Kyle's lack of ability to read the room is sickening.

Reactions: 5
And of course the brave little hero took a nap after al his adventures.
I printed this picture and put it up in my shed,I guess I won't have mice anymore.

FAD90A84-03A9-4342-B60A-827248066D54.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Did I miss a vlog where KP ventured out to visit the Straw Market or any of downtown and Bay Street? The National Art Gallery? Queen's Staircase, maybe? I don't recall even seeing him check out any of the rest of Paradise Island when he was at Atlantis. And yet somehow the Bahamas is like home to KP and he has evolved into a swashbuckling adventurer in the span of a year simply because he managed to white-knuckle his way off a cruise ship at port and then ride in the back of a cab someone else hailed for him to travel from one controlled environment to another. 🤔
That post on IG is pathetic. For someone who vlogs (the same thing over and over) simply getting off a boat isn’t a major achievement.
Anyone else notice his calf looks wonky in the photo? Did he get hurt on the cruise? It’s definitely not a shadow. Shadows aren’t hairy.

B7B1B686-E3E2-47CB-B49D-1704DBD53117.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I did the Google search for Kyle to see what comes up. Not surprised he is a registered Republican as of 2019. Oh we have roobar in that construction.

• Sick
I found this... what is this? It says "inactive."
Viewed the Sunbiz website. The business failed to file an annual report with the State of Florida.

He can file to get the LLC reinstated or reactivated. $100 to file, plus around $150 for each report year.

599DA8FE-76D8-4584-840F-59862C92A6C7.jpeg

Last edited:
I have not been able to get through an entire cruise log. I can't stand his arrogance and his "has been" frat boy persona on this trip. Does anyone else agree?

Reactions: 6
It was no surprise that their shirt company went under. The concept was stupid, the designs weren’t very good and they put too little effort in trying to sell the merchandise. They need to stay in their lane.

Reactions: 3
It was no surprise that their shirt company went under. The concept was stupid, the designs weren’t very good and they put too little effort in trying to sell the merchandise. They need to stay in their lane.
I've never understood Disney-adjacent merch. As if there isn't enough Disney merch out there already.

I have not been able to get through an entire cruise log. I can't stand his arrogance and his "has been" frat boy persona on this trip. Does anyone else agree?
I've only made it through one since Xmas, the Star Cruiser one.

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1119237

UGH! I used to work on a cruise that went to Nassau twice a week and you can’t imagine the number of guests I spoke to that said “I’m not getting off in Nassau it’s too scary” and I think in my head “how odd coming from people from a country known for their mass shootings” Nassau, especially in the port area, can be overwhelming but it’s not dangerous. I went there twice a week for years and was totally fine. And, like another poster mentioned, there are some beautiful places to go to; queens staircase, greycliffe, botanical gardens, good restaurants and beaches etc. Meanwhile this twit is proud of himself for going to Atlantis? F**k off. Like I mentioned before, check out Departures, they have some clips on YouTube, these people TRAVEL and EXPERIENCE new places people and things. Getting on a cruise from fake Orlando to fake nassaua isn’t travelling.

Awww, he and Nick went on a date.

That water park is $160 for the day. And here I thought Disney was overpriced.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.