Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He never mentioned it in one of his vlogs but i guess it's safe to say his biggest fear is having to work for a living.
He demonstrates on a daily basis that one of his greatest fears is the unvarnished, unpredictable world outside the bubble of Disney and cruise ships. His fear of possibly having to work and socialize with others (who likely aren't fans of him or Disney) in a 9-to-5 environment in the big, scary real world has to be wrapped up in that too. I imagine it would resemble the panic you feel when you have that dream where you're suddenly back in school and it's final exam day but you don't know any of the answers because everyone has been going to class along while you don't even know how you got there. His peers are moving on and up in other circles, and it must be terrifying for him to imagine having to function and communicate in their world after having spent most of his 20s sheltering inside the bubble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Kyle Pallo#4 or is it 5? Or maybe 100. Or 1359. I forgot to research it.

Kyle Pallo #4 : Pineapple at sea, but you can't be a swinger if you have a tiny schwinger.

Reactions: 1
KEY - it's pronounced KEY. This total idiot and his mispronunciations (rhubarb for rebar... bissstro for beestro...could go on forever)

And what's with the, uh, always-uh, putting-uh an-uh in between-uh word he says-uh

***EDIT - Thanks for the corrections, I was not aware that you could pronounce it both ways (still doesn't-uh take away-uh from the rest haha)

Last edited:
Actually, if you're referring to the private island, it is pronounced "KAY" and not "KEY." The full name they've branded it with is "Perfect Day at CocoCay," so it has to rhyme.

Actually, if you're referring to the private island, it is pronounced "KAY" and not "KEY." The full name they've branded it with is "Perfect Day at CocoCay," so it has to rhyme.
Fair enough. I didn't know it had an alternate pronunciation.

I think either is technically correct. Disney uses the "KEY," but I think Norwegian Cruise Line uses "KAY" for their Bahamian one, Great Stirrup Cay (CocoCay is actually Little Stirrup Cay, and you can see them from each other), and their Belizean one is even spelled "Caye" so it's unambiguous. Not sure about the two Carnival Corp private islands.

Kyle Pallo #4 - Can't Get Subs Without A Shower Scene
OMG!!! I've been watching KP for about 8 months and this shower stuff is getting out of hand. It's highly uncomfortable. I tell my husband I'm watching Disney or cruise videos and he walks in and there's a half-naked guy stepping out of a shower on my screen. My husband laughs it off and says something like "Disney content....sure."

And the obnoxiously drunk behavior. I have someone in my life with a drinking problem. I watch these videos to escape that, not be reminded of it. I'm all for having a good time, but you don't need to film it and share it with people. I would be embarrassed if I was editing a video and that is how I behaved. I could barely watch other creators' videos (for example, The Ship Life) without seeing sloppy drunk Kyle and JoJo being obnoxious in their videos as well. I know that I might be a bit more sensitive to that behavior because of my situation, but I don't feel it was beneficial to have it in the video, in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
I think either is technically correct. Disney uses the "KEY," but I think Norwegian Cruise Line uses "KAY" for their Bahamian one, Great Stirrup Cay (CocoCay is actually Little Stirrup Cay, and you can see them from each other), and their Belizean one is even spelled "Caye" so it's unambiguous. Not sure about the two Carnival Corp private islands.
From Royal Caribbean's web site, that it's pronounced "key". https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Perfect_Day/18062757_Trade_Perfect_Day_FAQs.pdf. So it's a bit weird RC created the slogan, Perfect Day at Coco Cay which just leads their passengers to pronounce it wrong. Why not something like Your Island at Sea, Coco Cay.

49077445-0DC3-4085-A3E7-EDEC0A3E96C3_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I have it stuck in my head again now, but RC has a theme song to CocoCay that it plays when the ship docks. They pronounce it "KAY."

Here's the song. You're welcome.

Kyle Pallo #4 : Shirtless but absolutely totally literally actually definitely not gay at CocoCay.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.