Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this was funny to me, especially with the visual of his hand motion...

"Wait... I don't know how this is squeaking, but it's squeaking. Hold on... wait... omigod, I have a duck!"
I agree. I did enjoy it and get a little laugh, but it's just not on brand for a Disney channel with children watching - what was he thinking uploading it. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, regarding Nick...that boy ain't straight.
Apparently he's super religious too... honey, you can praise the church all you want, you're only going to be accepted into hell regardless... 🙃😅

Reactions: 2
I agree. I did enjoy it and get a little laugh, but it's just not on brand for a Disney channel with children watching - what was he thinking uploading it. :ROFLMAO:
I don't understand why everyone gets so Helen Lovejoy about his drinking. It's perhaps not the best behavior to model, but neither is leaving isolation when you have a communicable disease. Nothing he's doing would require an age restriction on YouTube, and he does plenty of other stuff that's not child-friendly. We make fun of him attempting to thirst trap, but that would also probably push him to PG-13. I know kids watch, but I've never really had the impression that his channel is aimed at them. If it's that he does stuff that kids shouldn't see, that becomes true of everything on YouTube, basically. Plenty of video game channels, which are way more popular than Kyle is, do way worse things.

Apparently he's super religious too... honey, you can praise the church all you want, you're only going to be accepted into hell regardless... 🙃😅
I mean, I'm told you can love both Jesus and Grindr.

Although I don't know why you'd want to.

Can I just add... Going for a two mile run around the ship and then going to eat breakfast without showering, in the same clothes, is disgusting.
I love that he keeps violating his elevator rule because the ship is so big.

witch, when I was on Oasis of the Seas, our cabin was in the ass-end of the ship on Deck 14 and the gym was all the way forward on Deck 6. Every morning, I'd haul my ass down the steps to the jogging track (on Deck Five) and walk to it, and then take the stairs back at the end. Such an athlete, our Kyle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m okay with someone in their 20s drinking a lot while partying, but I wondered why he purposely kept saying to the camera that he needed another drink, or that it was time for another drink. I think most people would just get a drink without repeatedly calling attention to it. On the other hand, there are several things he inordinately talks about, like pavement updates and the amount of effort he puts into video making, and his drink craving may be another one of those special subjects.

Reactions: 3
I’m okay with someone in their 20s drinking a lot while partying, but I wondered why he purposely kept saying to the camera that he needed another drink, or that it was time for another drink. I think most people would just get a drink without repeatedly calling attention to it. On the other hand, there are several things he inordinately talks about, like pavement updates and the amount of effort he puts into video making, and his drink craving may be another one of those special subjects.
I think we know preci$ely why he keeps mentioning the drinks he's buying. Because people like @DisneyWiitch were paying for them.

I'm not bothered by religion but those American stadium churches that look like Trump rallies are damned creepy. They remind me of Carrousel (sic) in Logan's Run. Renew! Renew!

Today's video. I gave up after two minutes. With those dreadful geek glasses he's not even eye candy. The bullshit about Packers was the final straw. Does anyone give a damn about his favourite team?

I simply cannot be arsed.

Last edited:
I think we know preci$ely why he keeps mentioning the drinks he's buying. Because people like @DisneyWiitch were paying for them.

I'm not bothered by religion but those American stadium churches that look like Trump rallies are damned creepy. They remind me of Carrousel (sic) in Logan's Run. Renew! Renew!

Today's video. I gave up after two minutes. With those dreadful geek glasses he's not even eye candy. The bullshit about Packers was the final straw. Does anyone give a damn about his favourite team?

I simply cannot be arsed.
I totally agree and to sum up the rest of the vlog.
He explained that he had no idea what the pineapple thing on a cruise means and if we want to know it we had to Google it and that he was just wearing a shirt with no meaning behind it.

did a family room tour but I'm not exactly sure about the price because dufus had no idea what he was talking about as usual, somewhere between 20 and 50 thousand per week.

We had the joy of seeing him eat 3 times of course.
He apologized to mummy for the drunken vlog.
And he did some waterslides.
Thats it in a nutshell.

Last edited:
I don't understand why everyone gets so Helen Lovejoy about his drinking. It's perhaps not the best behavior to model, but neither is leaving isolation when you have a communicable disease. Nothing he's doing would require an age restriction on YouTube, and he does plenty of other stuff that's not child-friendly. We make fun of him attempting to thirst trap, but that would also probably push him to PG-13. I know kids watch, but I've never really had the impression that his channel is aimed at them. If it's that he does stuff that kids shouldn't see, that becomes true of everything on YouTube, basically. Plenty of video game channels, which are way more popular than Kyle is, do way worse things.
I agree, he’s on vacation, well he calls it his “job” 🙄. But I can’t say I wouldn’t be drinking just as much if I was on a cruise. I’m only giving him crap because he gives off a vibe of self validation or trying to seem “cool” mentioning how he’s having another drunk. It’s giving try hard. As a former bartender someone ordering Long Island after Long Island, you’re a garbage person who is trying too hard.

As for Nick sleeping on Jojos bed, I’ve been on multiple cruises and I’ve passed out before on someone else’s bed while waiting for the time to pass. Do I think Nick has some ”sugar” in him, definitely. But we don’t have to reach at everything guys…

Reactions: 2
As a former bartender someone ordering Long Island after Long Island, you’re a garbage person who is trying too hard.
What really got me was that he was ordering the blue margaritas at the Bionic Bar. I tried one of those during my last cruise, and it was one of the worst things I've ever tasted. And yet, I'm pretty sure it was a chugger.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did a family room tour but I'm not exactly sure about the price because dufus had no idea what he was talking about as usual, somewhere between 20 and 50 thousand per week.
Who would ever invite these ridiculous people into their room?! They showed no consideration and just took over like a bunch a children set loose at a Discovery Zone, putting their hands on everything and wandering unaccompanied into rooms where strangers had their belongings.

We had the joy of seeing him eat 3 times of course.

He apologized to mummy for the drunken vlog.
Lots of dairy. I have to wonder if that second dinner of the day was post-bender recovery comfort food or if he was lining his stomach for another night of it. He said he wasn't going to be drinking that night, but then he ended the vlog with footage of him the next morning and he looked even more wrecked than he did the morning before.

I'm honestly shocked that Kyle isn't gaining more weight than he currently looks... it seems like he doesn't stop eating!

He said he wasn't going to be drinking that night, but then he ended the vlog with footage of him the next morning and he looked even more wrecked than he did the morning before.
He says a lot of things on camera that turn out not to be true.

Who would ever invite these ridiculous people into their room?! They showed no consideration and just took over like a bunch a children set loose at a Discovery Zone, putting their hands on everything and wandering unaccompanied into rooms where strangers had their belongings.
I don't think it was just our posse. In some of the shots, it looked like there was a woman vlogging as well. I think the family in there might have just invited vloggers in to flex. I won't be surprised to see the suite featured with the better cruise vloggers video too.

I'm honestly shocked that Kyle isn't gaining more weight than he currently looks... it seems like he doesn't stop eating!
He's starting to look soft all over. Not heavy, yet, but getting there.

Reactions: 4
I don't think it was just our posse. In some of the shots, it looked like there was a woman vlogging as well. I think the family in there might have just invited vloggers in to flex. I won't be surprised to see the suite featured with the better cruise vloggers video too.
Yeah, I should have clarified that I was referring generally to any vlogger. Your observation makes sense. From what I've seen, flaunting possessions or "unique" experiences and flexing on others seems to be practically de rigueur among the vloggers and a lot of Disney fans.

9e8f266499c2e7fa5086adef2125edcd.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he's looking puffy as opposed to overweight. I'm not a Doctor but I doubt that's good for someone with A.S.
I think he would benefit from a break from the Disney and cruise diet for a while. A lot more vegetables and a lot less cheese might help.

It's not. Adipose tissue is pro-inflammatory.
I have a different form of arthritis than KP, but it's the primary reason I'm cautious about added sugar and why I stopped drinking alcohol when I was the same age as KP is now. The inflammation those two things (among many others) trigger in me is profound.

He says a lot of things on camera that turn out not to be true.
Just like he announces new merch a couple of times a year, they should tie him to a chair and make him binge watch a year of is own vlogs maybe then he will figure out how inconsistent he is.

Same. And it was a major reason, beyond my own body image issues and fear of diabetes, that I got so rigorous about watching my diet and working out.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle's got a family history of diabetes.
they should tie him to a chair and make him binge watch a year of is own vlogs
Kinky!

• Haha
Same. And it was a major reason, beyond my own body image issues and fear of diabetes, that I got so rigorous about watching my diet and working out.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle's got a family history of diabetes.

Kinky!
Remember not to tie the rope to tight otherwise he wil look like a rolled roast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.