Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one or two. Really enjoyed his food reviews. There are like a 12 yo who only eats at MickeyD. Reviewing Restaurant. They serve you three different portions. It’s doesnt come in a white bag.
pits really good. I love Disney hamburger. I love getting special treatment, I am KP. I don’t have a million followers, but I have many, many,many,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had to say that Brian guy is just like DADx3. Neither should be allowed within 100 yards of a school. Creepy AF but then again, he's from Buffalo!
"Hide yo wife. Hide yo kids. Cause' the Pallo Circus is coming to town!"🤡🎪
*The Mickey Mouse hat.....
chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif
pedoclown.jpg

shooting-star-make-a-wish.gif

15q2.gif

...and so the wish was made. And 30 years later
it came to pass:

"One day we'll go on a big ol' ocean boat together
Kyle. Just you, me, and those other two. Won't that
be special. Won't that be fun?"🤡

hide-yo-kids-hide-yo-wife.jpg
Pallo said the ol' clown Jer hadn't been on a cruise in 30 years. Wonder if it's because after he was born he drained them so badly there would be no $$$$ for a cruise until he was out of the house. Little did they dream THAT'S when the real drain would begin. SAD.

Reactions: 5
Car Repairs?? DADX3 must have told him to have it fixed!!!
Over 1k or under 1k???

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched from the beginning just maybe the last few months, so is his dad really a clown? IRL? This family is weird as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Car Repairs?? DADX3 must have told him to have it fixed!!!
Over 1k or under 1k???
Any 'repair' or even full routine maintenance on that old Barbie trap would go over $1K. That's a certainty. Aftermarket parts are a witch to find and the costs skyrocket. It's a BMW repair shop's dream car.

That's one primary reason NO ONE wants and old BMW, and by 'old' I'm thinking 5+ years, and that thing he has is 13 years old.

(*Only BMW enthusiasts buy old Beemers, and the ones they buy have to be rare and special, 2 elements that pile of junk Pallo paid twice as much as it was worth, is not and that makes it a LOSER in every way. )

It's a nightmare to maintain and keep going.

I thought I saw someone post it here and then I unfortunately saw it again on his IG story.

edit found it. was on twitter

This is real creepy stuff. Old sugar daddy with the whole family. I wonder if he asked Kyle for any "favors" when he was there.

This single pic really sums up Kyle's "career". Sugar daddy, doormat and family he uses for props all in one shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is real creepy stuff. Old sugar daddy with the whole family. I wonder if he asked Kyle for any "favors" when he was there.

This single pic really sums up Kyle's "career". Sugar daddy, doormat and family he uses for props all in one shot.
I'd like to know where everyone's hands are in that photo.

• Haha

Spot on there.
And the end of today Magnum Crap Opus:

Doesn't this just say: "We had a 'magical day' at Disney World."
images (56).jpg
Say 'Bye' to em' Mickey!

yuk.jpg
tumtum.gif

• Haha
Jojo hits 1M subs, releases a new line of merch & gets sponsored by Breeze Airlines. Kyle's stalled at 175K, his girlfriend's got his alcohol consumption on a pitch count & is recording family home videos on discounted cruise vacay to craptastic Cozumel . Who's got it better?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle Pallo #30: A Little Pallo Mini Cruise is like a Premature Ejaculation. It Just Takes a Couple of Tugs.

• Haha
Does he have some weird fetish with his sister and Casey? He’s so worried about a handshake, a hug, bonding, what they are talking about. As a woman, I can tell you that his sister isn’t impressed. 😂

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched from the beginning just maybe the last few months, so is his dad really a clown? IRL? This family is weird as hell.
As kyle stated once, “he isn’t just a clown. He is a professional clown. There is a difference.”

• Haha
I thought I saw someone post it here and then I unfortunately saw it again on his IG story.

edit found it. was on twitter

Note Brian's hat is JoJo merch....and...
If you look at creepy Buffalo Brian's IG, he met Kyle and his family before. He posted this on 12/17/21

1683046345100.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.