Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I simply cannot imagine paying money for this. ___ Made it 3/4 of the way through the vid, pausing it immediately and scrolling along, but the revulsion was overwhelming and I was happy to stop and leave.

Couple of the horrors that pass for "entertainment." 'Belly Flopping' contest I take it? __ and whatever the hell THIS is.
View attachment 2141846 :eek::eek::eek::eek:View attachment 2141847
Me either. I swear there are two Americas and Kyle is part of the one I want nothing to do with. By the way , almost at 51 pages in about a week. We all have a lot to say about Kyle.
---
I guess he didn't hear the Wish was stuck in Nassau with "technical issues." Imagine if it got stuck out in the big, empty ocean. Scary.
Now, that I would watch.

Reactions: 8
This guy’s a genius I tell ya. 😂
He’ll tell you too

31A9255C-3FAF-4899-9F93-14218D64C1B2.jpeg

---
You know what’s amazing? These Disney boys are doing this full time and they know damn well that the current YouTube algorithm is only promoting channels with shorts, but none of them bother with them. Jojo is the only one who does shorts and he is the only one to reach 1M, the rest just keep doing the same tit they’ve been doing for years

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just checked his IG due to the talk of it here.

Imagine paying thousands for a trip to Disney and the highlight of your trip is meeting Kyle Pallo. I bleeping can’t. 😂 If I wanted to meet a beggar I could drive down to just about any big city street corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle Pallo
(He's a genius)
He’ll tell you too

View attachment 2142334
---
You know what’s amazing? These Disney boys are doing this full time and they know damn well that the current YouTube algorithm is only promoting channels with shorts, but none of them bother with them. Jojo is the only one who does shorts and he is the only one to reach 1M, the rest just keep doing the same tit they’ve been doing for years
Soooo___ now there are three of them: :ROFLMAO:
gen.jpeg

when.gif
stable-genius-mr-ed.gif

Kyle Pallo #30: Nurse Farida, A Clown, and Kyle the Mooch walk into a bar. Mom ducks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the family attended a “mature” themed show together that included relays where women took off their bras and connected them together and the men took their shirts off. It was cringy as hell.
Ugh…sounds so horrifying, I’m compelled to watch! Well played, Kyle Pallo, your content got me again!
---
This guy’s a genius I tell ya. 😂
Not just anybody can get accepted to University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, US News & World Report's #331st-440th nationally ranked university, you know. That's plumb near Ivy league level, baybee
---
Yikes, the month of May has not been kind to our guy. They say nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd, what do they say about a stampede toward the exits?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe we finally got to see what Brian stevens the #1 sugar daddy looks like on his story 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Sissy meets Doormat video is up. I can't watch since I'm traveling right now but Lol @ that thumbnail.

I thought I saw someone post it here and then I unfortunately saw it again on his IG story.

edit found it. was on twitter

I would 100 percent rather be stranded on a deserted Disney Wish in the middle of the big, scary ocean than to be any part of that photo.

Reactions: 9
Yesterday's Daily :poop: Dump was a fitting finale to the Cruise Freak Show.
And the respondents reacted accordingly.
make.jpg
My god what passes for entertainment for these creeps.
Can’t Believe They Allow This On A Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship!
Future Of Cruising Has Changed

XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

KylePallo
178K subscribers
(*You know JoJo has 1,000,000 subs Kyle. Did you know that? 🤣)
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg

A fitting finale, a bon voyage, for the Kyle :poop: Piles at sea.

seems he's trying to edit his food eating clips out but he sucks at editing. doing some rough cuts.
this is virtually the last frame before a cut lol

1683040465405.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Sissy meets Doormat video is up. I can't watch since I'm traveling right now but Lol @ that thumbnail.
My god, just glimpsing that was immediate creep and cringe! Weirdly and wildly exploitative. My god he's a bottomless pit of shamelessness.

Casey to NurseFarida: "I French kiss!"

NurseFarida: "Kyle says I'm the best at it."

(*Recalling this scene from Family Vacation.)
ggif.gif

• Haha
I thought I saw someone post it here and then I unfortunately saw it again on his IG story.

edit found it. was on twitter

Just had to say that Brian guy is just like DADx3. Neither should be allowed within 100 yards of a school. Creepy AF but then again, he's from Buffalo!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.