Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I simply cannot imagine paying money for this. ___ Made it 3/4 of the way through the vid, pausing it immediately and scrolling along, but the revulsion was overwhelming and I was happy to stop and leave.

Couple of the horrors that pass for "entertainment." 'Belly Flopping' contest I take it? __ and whatever the hell THIS is.
lev1.jpg
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
lev2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What the is this? An afternoon nap after walking and eating? 😐😴 Reminiscent of a couple of bloated, rotting whale carcases.
whatle.jpg
😬
what-the.gif
🤢
whale1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I simply cannot imagine paying money for this. ___ Made it 3/4 of the way through the vid, pausing it immediately and scrolling along, but the revulsion was overwhelming and I was happy to stop and leave.

Couple of the horrors that pass for "entertainment." 'Belly Flopping' contest I take it? __ and whatever the hell THIS is.
View attachment 2141846 :eek::eek::eek::eek:View attachment 2141847
And the family attended a “mature” themed show together that included relays where women took off their bras and connected them together and the men took their shirts off. It was cringy as hell.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Kyle Pallo #30: Old Tweets don’t die, Augustus survives, Jojo thrives, as we watch Kyle’s demise.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That cruise show was cringey af. Anyways Jojo if you have ever laughed at any of my posts here then please shout out my Instagram to your 1 mil subs before you start crying again bro

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you guys sure that Dadx3 scrubs the negative comments? I swear, he just doesn’t seem like he’s got a damn bit of sense to be able to do that. He thinks that crowded ass cruise was a 10.

• Haha
Are you guys sure that Dadx3 scrubs the negative comments? I swear, he just doesn’t seem like he’s got a damn bit of sense to be able to do that. He thinks that crowded ass cruise was a 10.
For a Family Caribbean Vacation that would have been unforgettable they could have flown to and stayed at some of the great resorts they have there in the Caribbean. Jumby Bay Island in Antigua was recommended to us and it's a wonderful resort, extraordinary views, privacy, adult oriented, amazing amenities and numberous outings to choose, and Jade Mt. Resort in St. Lucia is another spectacular resort; they are our two favorites but there are so many. They are worth the expense, especially if you're pooling family resources for that once in a generation get together on vacation, of course, in the Pallo gang's case, I suppose someone would have certainly had to pay for Little Kyle.

Still, how anyone could find that seagoing human pancake of people, belly floppping contests and hogs at a trough meals a 10 just bespeaks someone who hasn't really done much. It's not an unforgettable family trip; it's a traveling freakshow on water. Swapping bras, 4th tier entertainment, blow up water slides in the surf...etc. and the whole family crammed into a cabin ___ everyone! ____Hell NO!

Reactions: 8
For a Family Caribbean Vacation that would have been unforgettable they could have flown to and stayed at some of the great resorts they have there in the Caribbean. Jumby Bay Island in Antigua was recommended to us and it's a wonderful resort, extraordinary views, privacy, adult oriented, amazing amenities and numberous outings to choose, and Jade Mt. Resort in St. Lucia is another spectacular resort; they are our two favorites but there are so many. They are worth the expense, especially if you're pooling family resources for that once in a generation get together on vacation, of course, in the Pallo gang's case, I suppose someone would have certainly had to pay for Little Kyle.

Still, how anyone could find that seagoing human pancake of people, belly floppping contests and hogs at a trough meals a 10 just bespeaks someone who hasn't really done much. It's not an unforgettable family trip; it's a traveling freakshow on water. Swapping bras, 4th tier entertainment, blow up water slides in the surf...etc. and the whole family crammed into a cabin ___ everyone! ____Hell NO!
Don’t forget! Quest is a FUN show!!
---
The reason I think he does is because kyle has said multiple times that DADx3 read every single message. We know kyle only reads through messages the first hour after it posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The reason I think he does is because kyle has said multiple times that DADx3 read every single message. We know kyle only reads through messages the first hour after it posts.
This is a landmark day for JoJo and for me. JoJo hit 1M subs and I learned that the Pallos can read!

• Haha
Kyle Pallo #30: Thirty, broke, afraid of the world and needs permission to have a cocktail.

• Haha
Just a little confused... todays video the watching Rugrats... and there was a video someone posted on here of him skating to the theme song... which came first????
The Rugrats viewing has to be a shout out to us hatters at tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
KP kicks potatoes 🥔
Augustus looks a little red maybe try some sunscreen, hope he doesn’t get sunburn on the top of his little herbie head.

Reactions: 4
I hate to be judgmental and feel like I shouldn’t stereotype but what in the actual fck. You can’t tell me this dude isn’t gay. Nothing wrong with it but just come out already.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.