Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I went to look up what type of “clown” he is, then I find out he a janitor at a church?

Reactions: 9
I love the space in today's 💩title. Casey's his"girl friend." Not his "girl," or even "girlfriend."

Reminds me of childish teasing - is she your girlfriend? Apparently our guy is no longer going to try and hide the fact she's nothing but a prop.
Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 1.04.43 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Note Brian's hat is JoJo merch....and...
If you look at creepy Buffalo Brian's IG, he met Kyle and his family before. He posted this on 12/17/21

View attachment 2143562
Dear god in heaven, a middle aged man creeping on some 30ish' YouTube panhandling con artist and his bizarroworld family. Oh no.... nothing creepy about that. 😬😮 Meeting THEM is a 'highlight' of a trip to Disney World? Godalmighty.
And Nick 'babysheep' 😬 is first to 'like' it. (shudder)

200w (45).gif

---
I love the space in today's 💩title. Casey's his"girl friend." Not his "girl," or even "girlfriend."

Reminds me of childish teasing - is she your girlfriend? Apparently our guy is no longer going to try and hide the fact she's nothing but a prop.
View attachment 2143593
" My Girl Friend"

____ Little Kyle's 'Freudian Slip' is showing. I think 'prop' is an appropriate word. That whole 'arrangement' reeks of dysfunction and is off the wall weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I went to look up what type of “clown” he is, then I find out he a janitor at a church?
Livin' the dream, my friend, livin' the dream...

It's getting more & more obvious that Kyle's just riding this train 'til it runs out of tracks. He's got no drive, no interest in bettering his craft & no idea where to go from here. Love him or hate him, Jojo's out there hustling, while Kyle's putting in the bare minimum, getting by on dwindling gift cards & meager YouTube earnings, counting the days until he has to let go & get a real job. Our guy's content to grift 'til the bitter end...& I don't pity the Brian Stevens of the world one little bit. You're that hooked into this "dream" of being best buds with the Kyle Pallo, you deserve exactly what you get

Reactions: 10
not sure why he'd be "nervous" if he's met them before.

I’ve noticed a lot of older people like him. I’m not sure why cause he’s a huge douche. I find nothing about him appealing. I don’t get it

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed a lot of older people like him. I’m not sure why cause he’s a huge douche. I find nothing about him appealing. I don’t get it
That's because you're a "hatter" and u be dum & jealous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting how heheh he meets viewers in the wild he doesn’t bother to learn or say their names. He just says “we met some of you” as if he’s better than anyone who watches. Lame.

Reactions: 10
He just says “we met some of yous
very important to add the "S" as he does not know or understand that "you" is already plural but is also singular.

The English language is SO hard for him as his second language. His first language being random noises, sounds and general gibberish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glad to see that DADx3 finally told him to get the Barbie-Beemer serviced. It's only been 4 months overdue. Probably had to give him his credit card since Kylie b broke.

How did the mom and sister get from the port to Disney World? Did they have to slum it on a bus again?
---
Casey and Kyle hold hands again and Kyle makes a big deal about it saying "oooohhh oooooh" there's something really odd about this "relationship."

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.