Kyle Pallo #28 Watching my bestie JoJo close in on 1M subs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His videos have been so uninteresting and boring lately that I can't even be bothered to hate watch.

Reactions: 14
Today's dump just dropped.
---
It's a PO unboxing and heart-to-heart in his dirty bedroom.
---
He's feeling "really relaxed with tons of anxiety about the channel so do him a favor and thumbs up the video"
---
He's not renewing his lease and plans to move into his own apartment. The house hunt is put off for the next 2-3 years (not because of prices, he says, but because the last house hunt "completely wore him out") 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
His videos have been so uninteresting and boring lately that I can't even be bothered to hate watch.
I feel like this gets posted one to two times every other thread. Pretty soon we'll have no one left to give us recaps. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wow. yeah... he isn't your teenage son who is asking for advice going on his first date. this is a 30 YEAR OLD MAN!!! at this point he shouldn't need to be told things like dont speak over other people or to let other people have their way once in awhile.
Ive said it before- but i think hes just doing this crap because the negative behavior is getting "engagement", and thats better than no engagement at all. And hes too dumb/lazy to actually put in effort to make content thats engaging for good reasons.
especially when he's blocking people on twitter who've never written a negative post on him. but because they liked other negative posts, he blocks them. yet we don't have a life. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More recap on the phony house buying:

• A few months ago he said that owning a house was his biggest priority, but now he says that it was "just on a whim" and he never expected to try and buy a house
  • He says his home buying experience was so bad (I guess the mean seller really hurt his feelings) that it made him re-think buying a house and he's going to rent a 1 bedroom apartment instead. But maybe 2 bedrooms for when his family comes down.
  • He plans to move out in May/June even though his lease ends in August.
  • He's still "open-minded" to owning a house but just doesn't feel like looking for a house anymore. He says he's still going to do house tours.

This guy is such a FRAUD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Had to check in for a second and see what’s going on. I see the Lying Lilliputian has all but abandoned his Twitter feed, probably because he can’t control the negativity, and his $$$ support continues to fall.

The Daily Dumps are getting JoJo numbers and there are so many negative responses on YT that old Clown Dad can’t zap them all.

Well …. Big Things coming. I’m not playing…😂
Well 4 months into the year and nothing but cringe and a couple of deadly dull mini cruises 😬😵💫😴 and that unending negative witch & moan fest that defines his lazy, lying and pathetic grifting fat ass.

Time for the gruesome Pallo Family Ghouls to make an appearance. What about another cruise?😬 Wasn’t that in the works? That should be a little cauldron of cringe and coma inducing vids for a week or so after a couple of days at sea.😖

He’s incapable of doing anything new. Be sure the next failing and repetitive nightmare is in the works. (Goosebumps)😣🤣

Cannot wait. Keep up the good work 🙃👍👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same. It’s pretty pathetic that he doesn’t even acknowledge what’s happening and turn things around. He and JoJo just witch and thinks that will solve the issue.

Reactions: 3
The vlog started with him whining about a blister on his hand from golfing..and I stopped. Then I scanned the transcript. Anyone have a count on the number of times he says “Casey” in the vlog?

• Haha
Per IG, his penis-shaped camera appears to still be intact.

View attachment 2107021
That’s about the most modern bag that was not total trash (not my taste personally) for Casey is the Marc Jacobs camera bag. She can be taught!

Still on trend in some circuits but the effort is there! Well done! Of course Marc Jacobs isn’t what he used to be but none of the designers are really.

Reactions: 4
Today's dump just dropped.
---
It's a PO unboxing and heart-to-heart in his dirty bedroom.
---
He's feeling "really relaxed with tons of anxiety about the channel so do him a favor and thumbs up the video"
---
He's not renewing his lease and plans to move into his own apartment. The house hunt is put off for the next 2-3 years (not because of prices, he says, but because the last house hunt "completely wore him out") 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Holy tit! Talk about arrested development, something was definitely missed in his upbringing. This is a 30 year old man we're talking about here. Growing a business, buying a house, tending to adult obligations, I mean, he's seemingly crushed by basic day to day life events, & he's got an excuse for every failure. It's a terrible look, my guy, grow the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kylie mentions golf a million times in today's dump. He says he's getting REALLY good at golf and wants to start incorporating golf into the channel.

2023-04-17 11_04_58-My Plans To Move Soonish_ The Look Of My Channel Going Forward - YouTube.png

Yesterday, someone on here said that he's never actually played on a course. Looks like they are correct:

2023-04-17 10_55_02-My Plans To Move Soonish_ The Look Of My Channel Going Forward - YouTube.png

He's only ever been to the driving range 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Kylie mentions golf a million times in today's dump. He says he's getting REALLY good at golf and wants to start incorporating golf into the channel.

View attachment 2107209

Yesterday, someone on here said that he's never actually played on a course. Looks like they are correct:

View attachment 2107203

He's only ever been to the driving range 😂😂😂
I'd say look for some content from Top Golf coming to his vlog soon, but he doesn't get that sweet, sweet CM discount on food & drink there, so hard pass

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The vlog started with him whining about a blister on his hand from golfing..and I stopped. Then I scanned the transcript. Anyone have a count on the number of times he says “Casey” in the vlog?
I have a transcript search plugin for my browser.

He says "Casey" a total of 32 times.

Also seems like most of the gifts he was sent were for Casey.

• Haha
I'm so tired of all the updates on the "direction" of his channel, none of which ever happen (as we all know). I didn't think I could loathe him anymore, but after today's P.O. unboxing video I have a new level of disdain for him. All of the gibberish, contradictions (often within seconds!) and house buying lies. He is so delusional about every aspect of his life. He has no direction whatsoever.

And what's with all the references to Casey? He sounds like a teen boy in his first relationship. Clearly, Casey provides him with some sort of security blanket, which should be another red flag for a 30-year-old man. I personally hope they move into together because that's when the real drama will begin. Dating someone is much different than living with them. That's when Casey will experience the true Kyle. We know there's no way he's easy to live with on just about every level -- budgeting, housecleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, etc. It will ALL fall on Casey!

And, for the record, (surprise!) I call bull**** on his passion for WWII. He's never read a book, watched a documentary or donated (or volunteered) with anything related to the war or veterans. It's all a scam to appear to be someone he's not!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holy tit! Talk about arrested development, something was definitely missed in his upbringing. This is a 30 year old man we're talking about here. Growing a business, buying a house, tending to adult obligations, I mean, he's seemingly crushed by basic day to day life events, & he's got an excuse for every failure. It's a terrible look, my guy, grow the duck up
It's so obvious that he was never able to afford a house in the first place. It was all a lie, conjured up by him and MLM Mike. A ploy to get more views and "gifts" from fans (house warming gifts, cash, etc.). Who goes from making offers on $750k houses and saying that owning a home is their biggest priority to suddenly claiming that they just want to rent a 1 bedroom apartment for the foreseeable future?

He claimed that owning a home was his biggest dream for 10 years and that now he's finally able to afford it. Now suddenly he doesn't want a home?

Kylie saying that the experience "wore him out" is just his crappy excuse. Sadly, many of his brain-dead fans will believe it...."Oh Kyle, buddy, that totally makes sense! Buying a home can be too stressful and it's better that you just rent. You're so wise!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.