Kyle Pallo #28 Watching my bestie JoJo close in on 1M subs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Appears that he might have officially gave up on Twitter

Views b dwn
Downvotes b soarin
Patreon b ded
Social media b abandond

I was going to say congrats to Kyle because his latest vlog had a positive ratio for 24 hours....but that just changed....oof so close 🤏

2023-04-16 15_41_44-Taylor Swift Here we come! Shopping For Fun, Dining At Raglan Road For Din...png

Well, there's always the big Pallo Family Cruise at the end of the month to right the sinking ship

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh

Oh that’s right…he gets a Shore golf shirt & he a golf influencer now. His online persona takes new direction every day it seems. Yep, that’ll do ‘er

It’s crazy that he seems blind to the fact that his channel was growing when his hook was as a currently employed CM providing Disney content. Since he quit his job & began to believe that he was the main event, his channel’s growth has slowed to a trickle & he’s hemorrhaging patreon subscribers. It’s truly remarkable to see the disconnect but man, I’ll say this, I am 100% here for the flailing. It’s just too delicious to look away from at this point
I see there's a business in Orlando offering golf lessons called Little Linksters. He might want to give them a call.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly. The moment Kyle lost grasp of his channel was the moment he decided that he was smarter and better than everybody and above all criticism that goes against his delusional belief that his channel’s growth was because of his personality more than peoples interest in theme parks and cruises.

Unfortunately for Kyle, he’s too narcissistic to see that his personality is tit and the only long term following he has is from viewers that have very low standards.

It’s why he desperately needs Lora, Taylor, Nick or Casey in so many videos. It’s why he needs to film hours of his family’s vacation time whenever they go somewhere that Kyle thinks has value. It’s why he needs to make so many PO Unboxing vlogs to convince viewers that he still has fans after every stupid tasteless decision he makes.

And what happens when his PO Box is empty? Escape to Wisconsin, talk about his medical issues or talk about his mental health challenges which can only be lifted by *wink* DVC points to the Grand Floridian *wink*

His personality is rotten and his lies are catching up to him quicker with every week. At least things are looking better for his loyal Patreon supporters…
Getting too wrapped up in your own perceived importance happens in so many career paths. A number of years ago, I started a business in the healthcare industry straight out of college with a much older mentor & things went very well for the first few years. I’ve always been a put your head down & focus on your strengths kind of guy while my mentor decided that our company’s already consistent growth could be bettered by throwing random products into the mix. We ended up parting ways because of our differences & last I heard from common vendors, he’s still working in his late 70s & I’m looking at retirement at 50. He never had the nerve to believe in what he did best & instead tried to be all things to all people. I make this point because I see Kyle a lot like my old business partner. He doesn’t have the patience to see any single idea out to its full potential. If it doesn’t work immediately, he has no faith in his beliefs or capabilities, so he trashes it & changes gear on a whim. To me, it’s that complete lack of self confidence that will doom his channel in the end. The guy has no idea what to do next, so he’s throwing everything he can against the wall to see what sticks & it’s exhausting to his subs. His channel’s on a long slow road to failure, it this point, it’s not a matter of if, but when

• Heart
I see there's a business in Orlando offering golf lessons called Little Linksters. He might want to give them a call.
They have a Pee-Wee Golf Swing Contest. That sounds right up Lil' Kylie's alley.

peeweekyle.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When he finally relents to having it serviced he'll just do like always: no research for an independent, trustworthy mechanic and instead take it to the local dealership Fields BMW. They will take him to the cleaners! 🤑

As an example a friend took theirs in for a specific repair issue, then Fields called to say the car key was also dead and they'd need to pay close to $200 for a new one. The friend told them hell no on the key, and simply bought a new battery for it at Walgreens.
I can see that happening. Car Ninja too far away and too expensive for him.

Reactions: 4
Kylie must have read the hatters clowning his golf game on here because he just posted this

• Haha
I thought he was too busy to do a podcast - which is another stream of income. He has time to swing golf clubs?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He has one of the weakest grips I've seen, that right hand is turned way in the wrong direction... and he snaps his wrists immediately upon starting his swing. No wonder he drops the club at the end in disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Kyle is having a mental health day 😂 you should keep swinging your club Kyle. We know how much you love the idea of balls getting hit against something.

• Haha
  • Wow
He has one of the weakest grips I've seen, that right hand is turned way in the wrong direction... and he snaps his wrists immediately upon starting his swing. No wonder he drops the club at the end in disappointment.
Also, that’s poor club etiquette to drop your club like that. I guess he doesn’t have it to tip a caddy for the day, unless he’s at the drive and not a course.

Man, he looks extra short in that video! For someone who makes videos for a living, you’d think he would give himself a more flattering angle!
Kind of hard to not appear extra short being as short as Kylie is, but I know what you mean! All those pounds he's packing onto that squat, boxy frame isn't helping him look any taller either.

I thought he was too busy to do a podcast - which is another stream of income. He has time to swing golf clubs?
Time is issue when you're swinging at balls all day, alright?

2023-04-16 18_02_45-2023-04-14 20_00_12-The Carnival Liberty Is Not For Everyone.. Everything ...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think Kyle is having a mental health day 😂 you should keep swinging your club Kyle. We know how much you love the idea of balls getting hit against something.
At the end of a season of Major League Baseball it would be interesting to see who was hit in the chin with more balls, the worst catcher in the league or Kyle.
⚾⚾⚾⚾⚾

So funny seeing Little Jackass Nicklaus attempt to hit a golf ball when he’s hardly taller than a standard golf club.😂
Keep going.👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.