Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
typical. attracted to the sounds and lights.
Like kittens drawn to a red laser dot! 😂
friends-ross.gif

Hey! This could be his next grift. "Kyle Pallo's Slot Channel" There must be 1000s of those "Slot Channels" across YouTube, and they seem more cutthroat than Disney vloggers. 😆 😬 😝
'I Put a Hundred Dollars in a Slot Machine: Here's What Happened' ___ Lora and Casey could chauffer him over to the Hard Rock in Tampa. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s funny is because Kristen definitely isn’t a girly girl. But she has more self confidence, and self respect than the women Kyle and JoJo hang out with… that’s what is most interesting she doesn’t scream desperate and she seems to be herself.

Same with Taylor. That’s what makes me think Sean is Kristen’s brother. She comes across as a girl who has brothers who knows what to take and not take from men.
Exactly!! I think that’s why I like both of them so much. They’re both just so themselves, unapologetic, no BS. But they do it without being bitchy, too.

Reactions: 6
[I Put $300 In A Slot Machine On A Cruise Ship Lets See What Happens! Scarlet Night Entertainment]
Just wait:
Next will be his brainfart: "I should start a slot channel."
Responses:
'Oh Kyle you certainly should.'
'You'd be so great at it.'
'Please do. I won 3 jackpots at Tampa Hard Rock'
'You're so lucky. You already have Casey xoxoxo'

Then will be the Debbie Downers:
'So sad to see'
'What would Jesus think?'
'Walt Disney would not do this'
'Praying you find Jesus'
'Satan is in those machines'

😂 😂 😂 It would be glorious. Mama Banker would, of course, have to up his $500 limit on his debit card.
"Casey lend me some more money. It's just about to hit!"
(*LATER)
pvfJq7.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First, I know all about 'click' vs 'subs' and the monetization on YouTube, and JoJo irks me, but not nearly to the degree Pallo does.
Still, THIS stuff has to gall, upset and obsess the MiniSquatch grifter like an angry hornet in his shorts would. 😂
And that makes my cup of schadenfreude runneth' over with smiles!
survivors-gasp.gif

Reactions: 7
kyle. Tell me you don't have money without telling me you don't have money!

View attachment 2061633

He decided to "buy" her a cheap necklace for her birthday and then has to announce that he got $10 off

Best part is this loser wasn't even on the ship

A pearl caged necklace for $78? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2061639
Time out.
How many pearl necklaces does a girl need? Is this a second pearl necklace her purchased for her in a week? Didn’t Kyle just buy his “chicken little” a Cinderella coach pearl carrier at Epcot during his birthday livestream? The same livestream, about a week ago, where Lora declared his credit card declined.

Has “chicken little” been seen wearing the Cinderella coach pearl carrier necklace in any of the cruise pics? Generally a gift of jewelry from a “true love” gets worn quite a bit. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Time out.
How many pearl necklaces does a girl need? Is this a second pearl necklace her purchased for her in a week? Didn’t Kyle just buy his “chicken little” a Cinderella coach pearl carrier at Epcot during his birthday livestream? The same livestream, about a week ago, where Lora declared his credit card declined.

Has “chicken little” been seen wearing the Cinderella coach pearl carrier necklace in any of the cruise pics? Generally a gift of jewelry from a “true love” gets worn quite a bit. 🤔
well... she IS a boring pearlclutcher, so..... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m still going to defend Casey and believe we aren’t seeing her real self because she is stuck in an emotionally abusive relationship so I won’t hate on her yet. But I’m getting closer

Time out.

Think she said in the livestream that she left it at home.

KP just wanted to make sure his "girl" is taken care. Waste $200 on slots, buy her a necklace for 50 bucks.

Hopefully he also gets her some boxes and a step stool like he did for Alexa. Happy Birthday Doormat!

• Haha
Time out.
It's just hard to call that junk a 'pearl necklace' ___ more 'trinkets.' And it's just pathetic, a so par for the course for him. You buy it for show on your channel, act like you just acquired the Hope Diamond or the Crown Jewels, then pivot into your 'discount'! 😂 It's like a bad Big Lots ad.

And at the end, when the grift is over and she's out, you'll probably be able to find those on his Ebay page for a starting bid of $9.99. 😂

• Haha
Did any of you expect a pearl necklace from teeny tiny itsy bitsy lil kylie to be large? Also, you know he started stuffing his underpants after all the talk about "it" on here. 🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Casey’s body language in today’s vlog was telling. Her demeanor and commentary while gambling was indicative of someone who knows that their bf is broke and should definitely not be playing slots. He also tried to laugh it off, but you could tell that was a kick in the small dick for him.

Casey, Scarlet Night on the ship was actually red flag (flayg) night. Take the hint. Ditch the bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1 (500) - 1 (281).jpeg

It's not his money jaynee. He's broke. It's always someone else's money. His debit card just got declined for a $19 purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
well... she IS a boring pearlclutcher, so..... 🤷‍♀️

Yeah I agree she is so boring. Everyone else has a personality and got over on camera in less videos than Casey. It’s clear she is as dull as the fake trinket necklace she’s wearing. She’s just lame. Sorry not sorry.
---
View attachment 2062237
It's not his money jaynee. He's broke. It's always someone else's money. His debit card just got declined for a $19 purchase.

Anyone else thinks this Jaynee Stryker woman is a fake account that is used to create this fantasy for Pallo. She’s always saying tit like that and defending him in the run-off comments.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.