Kyle Pallo #27 Watching his figger get bigger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the latest instalment of the ongoing adventures of Girth-growing Grifter Kyle Pallo.

In the last thread Kyle did nothing much of interest as usual. You know the score by now; drinking sugar-laden alcoholic chuggers too much, eating nummy cheese and shrimp too much, treating his beard girlfriend like an afterthought, pretending he's a success whilst scrounging off everyone within grifting distance.

The highlight was him buying hideous new deck shoes, which haven't been in fashion since Miami Vice, and even people around in the 80s refuse to admit they wore them. But at least they're a little less hideous than the rancid and rapidly disintegrating On Clouds he insists on wearing.

Please feel free to add your own recaps if I've missed anything of note.

Title by @YellowJacket, congrats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just a quick retrospective of the last 10 days:

Downvotes soarin'! (*forgive the pun)
Patreon in freefall.
"My Girl" Casey Doormat MIA
House Hunt kaput
Snooze' Cruises boring as hell
ClownJer'DADx3 can't keep up and zap all the negative responses on YT
Wandering around the parks aimlessly
Lora and Nick can't save him.

There are more warning lights on his YouTube channel than on the dash of that old clunker Barbiebeemer.

Time for The Pallo Clown Posse Family to come in to rescue their Precious from himself...... again. Count on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whoever creates the new post remember to tag it with Kyle Pallo Threads and Disney Vloggers Threads. Is there a way to get the Disney Vloggers Threads tag added to this before it gets locked?
I don't think there's a way to do this, sadly. Maybe Tattle admins have an ability to do it behind the scenes but creating new threads is down to regular users. I often do it but I've no extra admin or monitor rights, I'm just a basic user the same as everyone else.

Reactions: 7
BTW: Anyone had a "Casey Doormat Sighting"?

She doesn't even get a mention on his YT channel. He doesn't respond to questions about her.

I have a feeling her superiors gave her the 'talking to' she needed: "YOU represent our company and our image. You are NOT doing a good job at that and your boyfriend is putting your place here with us in jeopardy. Do you understand what I'm saying? I hope so. I don't like to repeat myself. Thanks for coming by."

And hmmmm...... He and Lora sashayed around Universal all lovey-dovery. All excited over Lora's new YT channel. (goosebumps)

And he and Lora are, evidently going to a (pinch me) Taylor Swift concert in Tampa. Guess Casey will just have to "Shake, shake shake it off..." huh? :LOL:
Well, somebody's got to do a real job. Maybe they can get her to drive them over. Maybe she can get a ticket? I'm sure Lora bought Kyle's ticket...or someone did. He couldn't afford it.

And he and Lora are going on another cruise. Well, soon? (Oh be still my beating heart! 😬 Excitment overload. ☠)

Kyle and Lora... Kyle and Lora ....Kyle and Lora.... Kyle and Lora..... Kyle and Lora ....Kyle and Lora ...seems someone is missing, huh?

Where in the world is Casey Doormat?

squ.jpg
Microwaved? Perhaps this was the last straw? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The content has become so bleeping boring. Head to Lego Land or Clearwater Beach to engage with a new audience. Soft Serve and Concrete, yes-more or that!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We mentioned in the last thread, he walks right by Club 33 in today's video and says nothing. Maybe he got the cold shoulder from them

Reactions: 5
Not even Lora can get his views back past 30K. I really hope were witnessing the end of this channel.
Daily average video views seemed to take a dump after the "We Got Engaged" hoax. There were a number of stans who were genuinely hurt and upset by it.

2023-04-05 13_02_28-BIG Adventure Day At Universal_ Checking Out New Ride, Working For Univers...png

Downvotes soarin'! (*forgive the pun)
Patreon in freefall.
"My Girl" Casey Doormat MIA
House Hunt kaput
Snooze' Cruises boring as hell
ClownJer'DADx3 can't keep up and zap all the negative responses on YT
Wandering around the parks aimlessly
Lora and Nick can't save him.

There are more warning lights on his YouTube channel than on the dash of that old clunker Barbiebeemer.

Time for The Pallo Clown Posse Family to come in to rescue their Precious from himself...... again. Count on it.
Things do appear to be coming to a head for the gross little con-man's so-called "career"

Nurse Ratched is already en-route on her way to Florida

Cue the heart-to-heart in the woods (I need $$$$$$), cue the bail-out from the Pallo Clown Posse (his "team").....its all become so predictable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Was he wearing his grifted Club 33 hat?
That would be like a little kid walking past one of those $1billion super yachts with a sailor hat on! :ROFLMAO:

BTW: You need only look at the responses to his YT vid today and for the last several days. He's responding to the post more, if only cryptically. His usual lack of responding is glaringly obvious. When things are going well, he ignores them for the most part. When things are going south, and quickly, he flails, responds, tries to feign sincerity and thankfulness to the drooling and fawning idiots who drink the Koolaid and praise him... as today, for his "bravery" facing the crowds at The Animal Kingdom. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"Brave, brave Kyle. You're so brave. "
___ 'Oh thank you. I do it for YOU...only YOU....my loyal subjects.":ROFLMAO:

All those wonderful, beautiful people.
___ Out there. In the dark.

ExemplaryFrequentBufflehead-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The content has become so bleeping boring. Head to Lego Land or Clearwater Beach to engage with a new audience. Soft Serve and Concrete, yes-more or that!
We've been saying this for over two years. I doubt there's a place on Earth with more tourist attractions to visit than Florida yet Kyle only visits Disney and occasionally Universal. It's ridiculous. There is so much out there he could be covering yet he's totally stuck in his stagnant rut. He'll attempt to vary it with another dull cruise or some thirst bait waterpark nonsense but we've literally seen it all already. His channel is Groundhog Day in Florida.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Tomorrow’s supposedly the day they board the 20 year old Ghetto carnival liberty ship. Maybe Casey will finally make her return or he’ll come up with a reason they had to cancel the cruise. (Breakup)

Reactions: 7
Tomorrow’s supposedly the day they board the 20 year old Ghetto carnival liberty ship. Maybe Casey will finally make her return or he’ll come up with a reason they had to cancel the cruise. (Breakup)
The reviews look absolutely horrible 🤣🤣 (Carnival Liberty)

2023-04-06 12_10_58-Carnival Liberty - Deck Plans, Reviews & Pictures - Tripadvisor.png

2023-04-06 12_11_56-Carnival Liberty - Deck Plans, Reviews & Pictures - Tripadvisor.png

2023-04-06 12_16_10-Carnival Liberty - Deck Plans, Reviews & Pictures - Tripadvisor.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Kyle said visiting Animal Kingdom was “horrible” because there were too many paying guests there for his liking. Where’s the cease & desist?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
BTW: Anyone had a "Casey Doormat Sighting"?

She doesn't even get a mention on his YT channel. He doesn't respond to questions about her.

I have a feeling her superiors gave her the 'talking to' she needed: "YOU represent our company and our image. You are NOT doing a good job at that and your boyfriend is putting your place here with us in jeopardy. Do you understand what I'm saying? I hope so. I don't like to repeat myself. Thanks for coming by."
i'm almost positive this is what happened. Especially after recent cruise videos- there was probably stuff that her bosses really didn't think was the best "showing".
But then Kyle should even just tell a white lie like " Casey and I felt that because she works for Disney it's probably better if shes not in the videos as often". That would be better optics than having her in every video and then her disappearing LOL
This is where hes really screwed himself by making his channel too personal- sure, it might get more engagement, but the blurred lines can cause a lot of issues.

Reactions: 6
That would be like a little kid walking past one of those $1billion super yachts with a sailor hat on! :ROFLMAO:

BTW: You need only look at the responses to his YT vid today and for the last several days. He's responding to the post more, if only cryptically. His usual lack of responding is glaringly obvious. When things are going well, he ignores them for the most part. When things are going south, and quickly, he flails, responds, tries to feign sincerity and thankfulness to the drooling and fawning idiots who drink the Koolaid and praise him... as today, for his "bravery" facing the crowds at The Animal Kingdom. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"Brave, brave Kyle. You're so brave. "
___ 'Oh thank you. I do it for YOU...only YOU....my loyal subjects.":ROFLMAO:

All those wonderful, beautiful people.
___ Out there. In the dark.

View attachment 2082588
In today's Daily Dump 💩 he asked his fans to comment down below if they enjoy his videos of him "walking around the parks and reporting on the crowds." (the usual Pallo routine)

Of course, his most loyal dullards respond "Oh Kyle, we love your videos! Keep up the great work buddy!" and Kyle gives them a "THUMBS UP" and responds "GOOD!" and "SO GLAD!" 😂

Anyone with real, legitimate advice or constructive criticism will have their comment ignored and quickly removed by Kyle or Jer Bear the Clown. We all know that Kyle doesn't want to listen to any actual advice (even when he asks for it), because only Kyle knows best 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.