Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quick glance of the Virgin Voyages website indicates that a 4 night cruise to Key West (I think KP said the 22nd to the 26th) runs about $1600 per cabin - and includes all food. Virgin prices its cruises per cabin. Also, Kyle, that is not a 5 day cruise - you get off the ship on the 26th! Anyhow, the grifter should be able to pull in that kind of dough -- and much more -- from TWO Facebook Live stints. I would love to meet some of these "stans" who have nothing better to do with their cash than to donate it to a worthless grifter.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
A quick glance of the Virgin Voyages website indicates that a 4 night cruise to Key West (I think KP said the 22nd to the 26th) runs about $1600 per cabin - and includes all food. Virgin prices its cruises per cabin. Also, Kyle, that is not a 5 day cruise - you get off the ship on the 26th! Anyhow, the grifter should be able to pull in that kind of dough -- and much more -- from TWO Facebook Live stints. I would love to meet some of these "stans" who have nothing better to do with their cash than to donate it to a worthless grifter.
Technically the last day isn’t even considered a day, because when you take a cruise that last day you get off the cruise at like 8 AM. So if you really wanna get technical about it, he’s really only there for three days which is basically considered a weekend cruise. 😂

• Haha
Anyhow, the grifter should be able to pull in that kind of dough -- and much more -- from TWO Facebook Live stints. I would love to meet some of these "stans" who have nothing better to do with their cash than to donate it to a worthless grifter.
The ironic part is Kyle’s snide comment yesterday about MK crowds includes not just people who don’t know him, but also his devout and supportive stans. Congratulations Kyle for cutting the hand that feeds you (don’t you wonder why people unsubscribe / withdraw Patreon support?)
A17D6648-0CCB-488D-82DB-83257BEF752D.jpeg

Reactions: 15
He cannot believe he hath entered the 29th year of his life :LOL: and encourages YOU to be the dumbass failure and idiot here and abroad that he is.
Pick up a camera and get thee to YouTube. In only a few years of grifting and conning, with the help of idiots and your dubmass parents enabling you, you too can live, at 29 years of life :LOL::ROFLMAO: , in a pig sty with three other guys, mooch off a dumb-as-tit beard who has discounts, drive a 13 year old car and eat all the sugar and fat you can stand, walk around a theme park, get banned by that park from media events, and you can do it all while filming it.:ROFLMAO:
The sweet smell of success, huh?
God, man, you really suck ass.
View attachment 2036229
Can’t believe I’m 29 tomorrow, it’s crazy. I’m so blessed to be where I’m at in my 29 years of life. I so encourage you reading this to chase after what you believe in and what you wanna do in life. I promise it’ll pay dividends in so many aspects of your life

Follow your dreams! :ROFLMAO:
♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky...
♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
View attachment 2036228
---

My god almighty, and that's a 30 year old man opening little prezzies' from idiots who take the time to send him that tit. SAD
He opened up a card that said something about living his dream life and he said, “thank you! I know i’m living my dream life.”

• Sick
  • Haha
Kyle’s gonna be paying for every chugger! No unlimited beverage packages on Virgin. On the other hand, kyles liver is happier but still hurting from a tit diet.

• Haha
" More, More,More! How do like it? How do you like it ? More, More More!"

Reactions: 2
Livestreams on your birthday with super chat turned on is both egomaniacal and tacky as duck. And this is at least the second year in a row he's done it, maybe more if "you guyses" happen to remember.

I know, “guys” is already plural 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Notice his favorite thing was that dopey Club 33 hat & tumbler? Now he has a costume to wear when he pretends to be able to afford his $725K home & live his dream life baller lifestyle
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. They would never take him as a member. Wonder what idiot sent him that. He's probably going to wear it tomorrow (it's supposed to rain during the livestream) and try to flex. Sadly, it's for the California club and not WDW. Someone probably got it off ebay.

Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 6.48.11 PM.png

• Haha
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. They would never take him as a member. Wonder what idiot sent him that. He's probably going to wear it tomorrow (it's supposed to rain during the livestream) and try to flex. Sadly, it's for the California club and not WDW. Someone probably got it off ebay.

View attachment 2036970

I thought the same thing that it’s an eBay purchase!!!! Lol what a boring vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He didn't waste any time to either photoshop the hat into the thumbnail or he shot this in his bedroom trying to thirst trap/flex that 33.

IMG_4901.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2036970
I was gonna say… he does realize that the hat doesn’t include a membership, right?? And that he’s gonna look even more stupid when an actual member tries to talk to him about it, and he’s just like “yeah. I don’t know. somebody felt bad for me and sent me the hat…” 🤣🤣

• Haha
I was gonna say… he does realize that the hat doesn’t include a membership, right?? And that he’s gonna look even more stupid when an actual member tries to talk to him about it, and he’s just like “yeah. I don’t know. somebody felt bad for me and sent me the hat…” 🤣🤣
100% he has already booked a flight to California so he can try to grift his way into Club 33. "Look! I have a hat!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He likely wants people to check his Patreon. It has increased from 113 to 118 since earlier this month. At $5/mo*5 subscribers, his $25 "momentum" investment in his Patreon account might entice more sad sacks to sign-up. April 1st we will see if his strategy works.
View attachment 2035775
Kid is such a dam grifter 🤬
I want to say more joking aside, but “front butt” Kyle reads tattle so I can’t say much on here other than just cracking jokes and trolling the humanzee.

* for Kyle if you don’t know what front butt means, it means a vagina. I’m implying that you have a vagina 😂
oh yea ⏱😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s going on a Virgin Voyages cruise! 😂🤣 he is so not gonna fit in! Complete opposite of Disney! An adults only cruise with pretty racy shows from what I’ve been told so he’s going to be SUPER uncomfortable. I can’t wait for this tit show. Maybe Casey will finally smarten up after being on the cruise with him for four days.
At first port of call I hope he steps out to go play neistat and comes back to the cabin to find Casey tapping fins with someone like in the movie “along came poly” lmfao 🤣

---
Looks like he got a lot of clearance and re-gifts for his birthday. And a lens cleaning towel he could not stop talking about.
Someone should have sent a $10 step stool 😂
---
Yup! Plenty for sale on there!
You sure it’s not him selling the gifts he just got Lmfao 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Notice his favorite thing was that dopey Club 33 hat & tumbler? Now he has a costume to wear when he pretends to be able to afford his $725K home & live his dream life baller lifestyle
View attachment 2036970
I seriously thought he was gonna get an orgasm when he put on that Club 33 hat. (More excited with that hat than with Casey.)

Now the question is what would he do with the Club 33 Tumbler? He clearly doesn’t make his own coffee. He would probably put in for sale on his nascent “merchandise store”. I wonder what he’s gonna sell there. Probably T-shirts with his cheesy catchphrases:

“Dad Dad Dad!!!”,
“It’s a walk on!”,
“It’s a chugger!”,
“Nummy for my (expanding) tummy.” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.