Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I admittedly ended up watching most of the livestream. I think what kept me watching was the complete predatory nature of Kyle's behavior. Once they decided to get a drink, Kyle chugged his LIIT in less than a minute and then started pressuring to get Casey to finish her mojito... which she said she likes to drink slowly and enjoy the flavor. He then repeatedly wanted to get another drink, even made comments about wanting to see Casey buzzed... which the stans in his chat played right along with and agreed that they wanted to see her tipsy....wtf?

This is such dangerous behavior. I got serious vibes of Kyle taking advantage of a drunken Casey... something that no female should ever have to deal with.... anyway....

They agreed to get a 2nd drink and Kylie was trying to get her to get a LIIT (which if made properly would be higher alcohol content than a fruity drink)... she mentioned that she might want a Miami Vice but decided she'd stick with a mojito. Of course he came back with a Miami Vice (I'm guessing because it's "2 drinks combined into 1" and he figured it was stronger than a mojito which ends up around 13-14%)

I do think you can tell that she was affected by the alcohol as she loosened up a bit... when thankfully her sister and her husband entered the picture.... who had both said they had not had a single beverage yet. Kyle then pointed out that they were a couple drinks in and "feeling great!"... and they eventually made their way over to the free champagne (after basketball and a bit of roaming).

Maybe it's just the dad in me as I have a grown daughter and know how men will try to take inappropriate advantage of women... but I definitely got a bad vibe watching it all play out.

I hope I'm wrong and it was just douchebag "cruise ship Kyle" being himself and wanting everyone to get drunk.... but man something just felt off about the whole thing.
I completely agree! As a mom, I can’t tell you the relief I felt when her sister got there. Not to mention that Kyle seems to be a mean rude drunk. He was super passive aggressive towards her. I felt bad for her AND scared for her. He seems like the type that can’t hold his liquor and will end up, ruining her night or taking advantage of her.

Reactions: 13

joescrayuhbshack

I've seen enough - These two (man & lady) children deserve each other.

I feel bad for Casey D, but at the same time--she's seen more warning signs flash than the dash on the Barbiemoblie.

My wife would kick my ass to the curb if I she caught another woman feeding me nummy treats--that most definitely would happen if that same woman came to celebrate my birthday and was openly eye-fucking me while she was in the same room.

"SHES LIKE A SISTER" Bullshit. Methinks they protest too much, and they share much more than a bed when cruisin & boozin. Besides, we've seen how our guy sees the relationship with his sister, so that statement may turn out to be strikingly accurate anyway. 🤢

• Heart
  • Wow

smoothT

Kyle’s Napoleon Complex shines bright when he is with his 20-minute bumble match. Dude was running laps on Tinder and Bumble for a naive younger woman. Age Range Default:18-24. Anyone older with a glimpse of success in any field would have immediately seen through this bullshit.
“Wait, you are Disney vlogger”
“Decade Strong!”
“That pay well?”
“7 digits baby” (30,000.00)
“Just take me back to the white bmw now daddy!”
🤮

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
In his recent Epcot video, PMM wonders why Norway doesn’t have any booths for Flower and Garden Festival. Then says he’ll have to Google the answer himself. In contrast, Kyle would say “If anyone knows the answer to this, comment down below” because he’s a lazy content creator / vlogger and expects the viewer to provide the answers to his questions.

It’s no wonder why Kyle’s channel is failing: denial of his poor content and refusal to accept any constructive criticism.
…and don’t forget Kyle’s complete disinterest in networking with other vloggers (his roommate doesn’t count) or his refusal to look for sponsorship deals. He doesn’t know how to do it & probably wouldn’t know what to do with an opportunity if it was handed to him on a silver platter. He simply doesn’t have the guts to do anything outside of his comfort zone & these fears only allow him to feature a very tiny group of people on his vlog, generally only those he feels he has some control over, ie old friends & close family. The dude’s an odd bird, no two ways about it. If he weren’t such a taker, I think I’d pity him

SplashRailroad

Chatty Member
The look on Casey's face when they show up at the cruise terminal and he turns to her and says, "I forgot to click Confirm on your reservation." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Casey should leave Kyle for Lora. Then the ladies could make content for her channel!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dismom2

VIP Member
@Dismom2 want to stage an intervention for her with me? We’ll have @SHRIMP KING PALLO along to take her in a real date after😂
Dude! I’m hopping on the JetBlue app now to book my flight. I’ll swing in and grab a bottle of cheap Kendall Jackson red on my way to hit her over the head with. We’ll meet somewhere in storybook circus at MK, because that’s the most fitting place for this crappy circus!!

• Heart

HouHok

“Hopefully people leave…”

Bitch, you’re the one who lives your life around a TOURIST destination. Maybe if you and your ilk didn’t add an additional big ass body to the park every day unnecessarily it wouldn’t be as crowded.

We already knew he was tone deaf but Jesus….

• Heart

Yunque01

VIP Member
He mentions that he loves him his ornaments. Yet he couldn’t be bothered to hang any of the over 75 ornaments he received the year before.

As predicted his announcement was the cruise that he previously announced.

OMG! He claimed his Patreon is taking up a lot of his time! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

He made it obvious that he is going to regift the wine glasses he received.

• Haha

adtl3100

He said he originally wanted to go on a virgin cruise with Lora but Casey wanted to go on one for her birthday.

• Wow
  • Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
So he openly tells people it's acceptable to eat a hotel and then leave your car there to go to the MK since you can walk to it...such a scummy thing to do.

AKW24

VIP Member
I hate how he interrupts her. Prime example - watch yesterday's live starting at 1:21:10. Right before he gets loses it over free champagne.

"gasp, there's the champagne, there it is, getit, getit, getit, getit..... CHAMPAAAAAGGGGNNNNEEEE! WOOOOOOO! WOOO! .... Can we have one? LET'S GOOOO!"

"unreal.... can you hold this for me"
passes off camera to Casey

what a turd

• Haha

YellowJacket

Tuned in briefly to hear marriage already in the cards. YIKES. The “6 months” already appears to be an overestimation.
He has been bringing it up more and more. I presume the "when will I propose" segments have taken over the house hunting ones. Oh the joy!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick

smoothT

Tuned in briefly to hear marriage already in the cards. YIKES. The “6 months” already appears to be an overestimation.

• Wow
  • Sick

SnapChet

VIP Member
OMFG! I can't keep from laughing. 😂
Those two party animals... grrrrr' ___ bring on the party 'baby.' 🤣
I hope they get entangled in a swarm of really obnoxious, thuggish and hell-on-wheels Spring Breakers who will give them lessons in partying!
(*Cruise vlogs are back because "my girl" got her family to pay for it......WOOO! FIFY Squirt.)

Party hard there Casey, you out of control party girl:😂
this-is-my-jam-dancing.gif
..... They play All the Single Ladies and Drunk Off His Ass Kyle can't hold back:
LonelyBiodegradableGroundhog-max-1mb.gif
:rolleyes::oops:

• Haha