Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Kyle Pallo 26 He's catnip for ugly girls.
Even Jojo, who's over the top nice to every slack-jawed fool who crosses his path, won't admit to being friends with Kyle's group of ladies. Don't know if anyone watched his video of Kyle's birthday, but Jojo said he was meeting up with Kyle & "his friends". Not "some of our friends" or "a bunch of friends", they're "Kyle's friends"...& slow walked his ass over to World Showcase to meet the group. You may not like Jojo, you may even hate the guy, but for that moment, we were all Jojo

• Haha
Reactions: 15

smoothT

88382C61-1B5A-4604-951A-92400D4B7D09.jpeg
Susan really picking up some traction! Getting suggested to all his viewers. Before we know it, these will all be minimum 1000 views. Deal with it “D”.

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Anyhow, the grifter should be able to pull in that kind of dough -- and much more -- from TWO Facebook Live stints. I would love to meet some of these "stans" who have nothing better to do with their cash than to donate it to a worthless grifter.
The ironic part is Kyle’s snide comment yesterday about MK crowds includes not just people who don’t know him, but also his devout and supportive stans. Congratulations Kyle for cutting the hand that feeds you (don’t you wonder why people unsubscribe / withdraw Patreon support?)
A17D6648-0CCB-488D-82DB-83257BEF752D.jpeg

PetesDad

The fun starts around 1:21:49 as he makes sure to show that he's using the aforementioned card. 1:22:54 is the golden moment. Lora even verbalizes it.

No!!! His debit card got declined on the live stream?!?! Ha!! This I got to see! Anyone have any idea of a general timestamp?

Last edited:
  • Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Kyle is such a child. What stood out to me is how uncomfortable he looked at dinner and how he didn’t know how to say wagyu and tried to correct Casey. Then when they went to the pajama party, he looked like a little boy that didn’t wanna go to school and mom/Casey was just dragging him there. Someone in his 20s should be happy to be partying with his new girlfriend on a cruise at an adults only party like that. But he’s so used to being a little Disney baby that he’d rather go on a Disney cruise with his sister and take pictures with characters or matching outfits. He’s so freaking lame! And I’m not even gonna get into the fact that he didn’t know that the music/tablet thing said “get it on” and he thought it said “get out” how stupid can you be?

• Haha

smoothT

I’m tempted to feel bad, but at the sane time he’s had every opportunity and help to turn it around, and turned his nose up at it all. 🤷‍♀️
I feel bad for malnourished children, not an over-nourished drunk hanging around Disney parks near 30. You reap what you sow boss.

• Heart

jipeta2021

VIP Member
He’s going on a Virgin Voyages cruise! 😂🤣 he is so not gonna fit in! Complete opposite of Disney! An adults only cruise with pretty racy shows from what I’ve been told so he’s going to be SUPER uncomfortable. I can’t wait for this shit show. Maybe Casey will finally smarten up after being on the cruise with him for four days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Livestreams on your birthday with super chat turned on is both egomaniacal and tacky as fuck. And this is at least the second year in a row he's done it, maybe more if "you guyses" happen to remember.

• Heart

airbusA330

VIP Member
His voices. The staying with his parents. Nummies. The way he interacts with Casey. Incapable of sticking to basic tasks for more than a week (remember staycation sundays?).

So, so cringe. She’s a moron to put up with it. Woof. I can barely tolerate Susan’s or MKin90Second’s clips of Kyle.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I know it seems to many that Kyle doesn’t treat Casey right, but I think it’s becoming abundantly clear that she’s actually the type of person who’s only interested in being with Kyle because of his perceived “fame”. Her sister & brother in law have their own small online following & Casey’s chasing the small bit of clout that Kyle gives her by playing the role of girlfriend. So many of these wannabe influencers see making an actual living out of their content as secondary to being “famous” on whatever small level they’re seen. The dream of becoming rich & famous has been replaced by just being famous, when most people with real fame would probably tell you to start with being rich & you’ll find it gives you want you’re looking for. She doesn’t care that Kyle has no money in his bank account or that he’s maxed out his credit card. She wants fame. Their relationship is completely transactional, which is why there’s zero chemistry between the two of them. In my eyes, Kyle looks like the simple mark in the relationship, just stumbling along assuming he’s in control, while Casey seems like the predator. His treating her like a third wheel is just her price of access to his 170K subs & she’s 100% down with in. I’m sorry, but I’m not going to shed a single tear for someone getting played when she probably knows exactly what she’s doing

• Heart

ScoJo15

I admittedly ended up watching most of the livestream. I think what kept me watching was the complete predatory nature of Kyle's behavior. Once they decided to get a drink, Kyle chugged his LIIT in less than a minute and then started pressuring to get Casey to finish her mojito... which she said she likes to drink slowly and enjoy the flavor. He then repeatedly wanted to get another drink, even made comments about wanting to see Casey buzzed... which the stans in his chat played right along with and agreed that they wanted to see her tipsy....wtf?

This is such dangerous behavior. I got serious vibes of Kyle taking advantage of a drunken Casey... something that no female should ever have to deal with.... anyway....

They agreed to get a 2nd drink and Kylie was trying to get her to get a LIIT (which if made properly would be higher alcohol content than a fruity drink)... she mentioned that she might want a Miami Vice but decided she'd stick with a mojito. Of course he came back with a Miami Vice (I'm guessing because it's "2 drinks combined into 1" and he figured it was stronger than a mojito which ends up around 13-14%)

I do think you can tell that she was affected by the alcohol as she loosened up a bit... when thankfully her sister and her husband entered the picture.... who had both said they had not had a single beverage yet. Kyle then pointed out that they were a couple drinks in and "feeling great!"... and they eventually made their way over to the free champagne (after basketball and a bit of roaming).

Maybe it's just the dad in me as I have a grown daughter and know how men will try to take inappropriate advantage of women... but I definitely got a bad vibe watching it all play out.

I hope I'm wrong and it was just douchebag "cruise ship Kyle" being himself and wanting everyone to get drunk.... but man something just felt off about the whole thing.

• Wow
  • Sad

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Casey your job TOOK HIM OFF THE MEDIA LIST!!!!! That should be a red flag that his channel is failing and they do not approve of him!!!

Look what happened to Lora!!! Sorry but I can tell you are reading here because your bags weren’t as bad so you took some advice… but take this too, drop him or stop being on camera. He’s going to ruin your reputation and you already have developed the dumb, inexperienced, desperate girl rep.
Casey, this is one of the reasons why Kyle was taken off Disney’s media list:

05AC84E3-EDD3-4BF7-9093-848EA6F7A652.gif

(Jumping in muddy puddles at Pop Century during Hurricane Ian)

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
I am honestly astounded at how easy this MF’er lies. It never stops! The same guy who cannot plan ahead enough to book a park reservation for tomorrow claimed today that he got a reservation to Round Up Rodeo, but can’t go because he will be on the cruise with Casey. I call BS on that claim. In the same video he stated that he has been trying to get a reservation for the Galactic Starcruiser…” but it is SOOOO expansive!!” So 4k is to much but 730k wasn’t too much??? GTFOH!!!

• Haha