Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boglim

I ran into this dude at a local Target here in FL and couldn’t believe how short he is in person. Everything makes total sense now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

SnapChet

VIP Member
I like Ozzy Osbourne as her nickname instead of Chicken Little, but I guess the question is what does she want to be called?
When I first saw her, I was a little taken aback. I thought, "That Ozzy Osbourne was a cute kid.
OH... that's NOT Ozzy?" 🤭

It was uncanny:
112.jpg
:unsure: ________________:oops:
ozzyo.jpg
:rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Although, Ozzy, even today, has much better hair.
---
BTW: If's Pallo's nick for her is "Chicken Little" that's obviously epic projection. She's not the one running to the woods to cry about not being able to afford her meds; she isn't (yet) online begging for money and gifts to keep her going; she isn't the one running home frantically to get Mommy & Daddy to bail her out; she isn't the one living in a pig sty Bro Hostel with two other people, driving around in a 13 year old hoopdee, clawing to stay afloat bitching and moaning about her life and then calling it "....livin' my best life."

To call her "Chicken Little" takes gall. It's major projection from Chicken Shit. 🐣🐤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

orangutan9

todays video is called addressing the scam.......which he does about 34 times talking about his 2 upcoming live streams. Kyle, you are the scam.

Dismom2

VIP Member
I know I’ve said it before, but after watching today’s vlog, I’ll say it again, there’s absolutely no joy in the overwhelming majority of the videos on Kyle’s channel. Today’s vlog was just three miserable people, complaining about the weather & wait times, who generally don’t seem to like each other very much. From Kyle randomly shouting “Five minutes!” at his mom while walking toward the entrance of Magic Kindergarten for god knows why, to DadX3 absolutely barreling through the park, nearly knocking over elderly people on their scooters, it’s just an ugly experience all the way around. I totally get why he’s been taken off the media invites list though. I’ve enjoyed visiting Disney since I was a little kid, & sharing the parks with my own kids as they’ve grown has been a blast, but his channel makes me less likely to ever want to return. Kyle’s channel is flat out terrible for business & Disney knows it
This is where I've been at, too. Theres really ZERO reason to watch Kyle anymore. It's not positive content that makes me feel good. It's not informative content that helps me learn about what's going on at Disney while i'm not there... it's nothing. We're just expected to care because it's KYLE PALLO. :rolleyes:
And I said yesterday, there are lots of other content creators we can watch that are better. They might be putting on an act and be just as much of an ass off camera as Kyle is... but at least they put in the effort to put out content people want to watch, instead of just "screw them, i'll post what i want to, and they'll still send me money" :rolleyes:

• Heart

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Yet another instalment of Kyle Pallo's ongoing Disney Douchebaggery.

In the previous chapter Kyle did pretty much the same thing as he always does.
It mostly involved eating and drinking too much, choke-holding his meal ticket girlfriend and desperately trying to thirst bait with waterpark vlogs.
Big news: Kyle now has a 360 degree camera and selfie stick to film himself whilst driving and to annoy park guests with. It's so good it can photograph his entire expanding waistline at once!

Please add anything I missed.
Title by me inspired by a title by @NanTeaDrew

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
kyle.jpeg

So "switching gears" means less Disney and more lifestyle / travels now? A cruise or two will be his next travel destination. Then maybe a trip or two back home to Wisconsin to recover mentally (this is also lifestyle / travel). When the funds run out, he will walk around inside his apartment, lament about life while filming himself taking a dump (this technically is also "lifestyle/travel"). :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Kyle Pallo #26 Lifestyle of the Broke and Infamous

• Haha
  • Heart

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Maybe it's just the dad in me as I have a grown daughter and know how men will try to take inappropriate advantage of women... but I definitely got a bad vibe watching it all play out.
I hope I'm wrong and it was just douchebag "cruise ship Kyle" being himself and wanting everyone to get drunk.... but man something just felt off about the whole thing.
He's bullying. He shouldn't be telling her what to drink, he should be asking what she wants. Let her drink at her pace, if at all.
I hope for her sake spending a few days in constant company will make her realise she deserves better. The more I witness his interactions with women the more I realise how toxic he is.

Reactions: 16

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
What’s his reason for not driving his girlfriend? Too scared of Florida drivers? Too short to see over the steering wheel? Too emotionally uncontrollable to be able to stay calm?

• Haha

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
I love Susan Amen's work so much. She's definitely evolving over time. She knows right where to hit Kyle.

I wonder if she used to be a big stan of Kyle's. Looking at her "My Beloved" video that she did months ago and wonder if she really was crushing on him earlier and only recently came around.

She tags the video: I made this for you, my walk on baby 👶🏻 you are the light and love 💗 in my life 🌴 and I can’t wait for our future together 💍

Plot twist: Susan Amen is a bank manager in Wisconsin.

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Casey paid for him to stay at this hotel for his birthday. He complains about hallway noise and the yellow walls and rates it a 7/10.

Wrong answer fucktard. It should be a 10/10 stay because of the care put into it. Run Casey

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
He likely wants people to check his Patreon. It has increased from 113 to 118 since earlier this month. At $5/mo*5 subscribers, his $25 "momentum" investment in his Patreon account might entice more sad sacks to sign-up. April 1st we will see if his strategy works.
View attachment 2035775
Nice to see he's still rocking the Xmas garland, U-Haul blanket & fairy lights in that 8' X 9' closet he calls a bedroom. All perfectly normal for a 29 year old man who claims to have life by the balls. Keep living the dream, my guy, we're all absolutely green with envy

• Haha

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
I hate the way he interrupts Casey when she's talking. At 20:48 in todays video, they start talking about their favorite cruise drinks. Casey is explaining her love for mojitos and after a few seconds, Kyle stops paying attention and cuts her off while she's talking. Then starts in about his "it's a chugger" bullshit.
---
I've only been hate watching his videos for around a month, now. I don't know how much longer I can take. :ROFLMAO:
---
Also, is legitly a word??!

• Heart

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
1679843621270.png

Kyle rambling about YouTubers falsely click baiting. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

• Haha

PetesDad

1.5 hours in, and Kylie is on drink #4. Made a big point that Lora/Casey were using his debit card to buy - until it got declined when he tried to pay for the pearl charm.

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Anyone else find it weird that at the exact "minute" Kylie's birth was celebrated (timestamp below) that neither Kyle or Casey even considered a kiss, and Casey even suggested the group photo with Lora? Have they even kissed? :unsure:

View attachment 2041881
Anyone else find it weird how he always puts his arm around her shoulder instead of holding her hand or near her waist? I’m nearly a full foot taller than him and even I wouldn’t go for the shoulder like that even though it’s the perfect height for my arm

• Haha
Reactions: 15