Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluebird33

Ok so the jerk is going on a Virgin Cruise with laura and not Casey? So is Laura his ex? Why is Casey going and buying drinks while Kylie is taking pics with people and laura? WTF? This is some dumb crap. Casey deserves this treatment If she is allowing him to do this to her.
---
Omg I’m on the pretzel part. What’s wrong with Casey? Why is she with him. OMG if I were her parents I would come down and have an intervention. He treats Casey like an assistant and acts like she’s trying to hit up Laura

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
I know it seems to many that Kyle doesn’t treat Casey right, but I think it’s becoming abundantly clear that she’s actually the type of person who’s only interested in being with Kyle because of his perceived “fame”. Her sister & brother in law have their own small online following & Casey’s chasing the small bit of clout that Kyle gives her by playing the role of girlfriend. So many of these wannabe influencers see making an actual living out of their content as secondary to being “famous” on whatever small level they’re seen. The dream of becoming rich & famous has been replaced by just being famous, when most people with real fame would probably tell you to start with being rich & you’ll find it gives you want you’re looking for. She doesn’t care that Kyle has no money in his bank account or that he’s maxed out his credit card. She wants fame. Their relationship is completely transactional, which is why there’s zero chemistry between the two of them. In my eyes, Kyle looks like the simple mark in the relationship, just stumbling along assuming he’s in control, while Casey seems like the predator. His treating her like a third wheel is just her price of access to his 170K subs & she’s 100% down with in. I’m sorry, but I’m not going to shed a single tear for someone getting played when she probably knows exactly what she’s doing
I felt sorry for her initially but I haven't since she set up that new Instagram account. She's as foolish as Kyle if she thinks chasing clout is worth risking her job and career.

Reactions: 13

Cristoff68

Anyone else find it weird how he always puts his arm around her shoulder instead of holding her hand or near her waist? I’m nearly a full foot taller than him and even I wouldn’t go for the shoulder like that even though it’s the perfect height for my arm
Yes! I’ve mentioned it before, I HATE when he does that! It’s so effing creepy!! It’s like he’s 16 and just learning how to be with a girl.

Reactions: 12

PetesDad

Anyone else find it weird that at the exact "minute" Kylie's birth was celebrated (timestamp below) that neither Kyle or Casey even considered a kiss, and Casey even suggested the group photo with Lora? Have they even kissed? :unsure:

KP.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha

SplashRailroad

Chatty Member
see here's the thing about the "elopement" that Casey wants...it doesn't matter what she wants. ESPECIALLY when Kyle finds out that her family "should be" the ones paying for the wedding. he's going to want a top tier wedding with all the bells and whistles at Disney, if not the Disney resort in Hawaii (and he'll want his honeymoon there also).
Someone should tell kylie you don't get wedding gifts for an elopement.

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Can’t imagine the amount of dust on the Christmas garland that’s been up for well over a year.

Maybe it's like making coffee in the apartment..[He can’t because he lives in an apartment or some similar bull crap line from the most recent WI vlog series about having to order door dash too.]

Maybe Kyle can’t take the garland down, because he doesn’t own a house. Maybe Kyle can't straighten the middle cork pinboard, because he doesn't own a house either.

March 1st vlog.
1679717265466.png

Because you can’t have a daily routine, make coffee or cook when living in an apartment with roommates, right? 🙄 Casey has roommates, right?

Last edited:

SnapChet

VIP Member
When the phrase YOU ARE SOOO' BUSTED is given a face.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DECLINED.jpg

🤡🤡🤡🤡Being a fu*king clown runs in that family like scalding diarrhea. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

Someone said earlier that he didn't know how any woman could put up with a halfwit loser and idiot like that.
I can say with confidence you need only look at his mother to find one.
This little loser clown didn't get far from the circus from which he came.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
I can’t wait for this shit show. Maybe Casey will finally smarten up after being on the cruise with him for four days.
LOL I remember Lora commented that she couldn't go on longer than a 3 night cruise with Kyle because they would kill each other. This could maybe save Casey's future! HAHA Let the train (ship) wreck begin!

Also: @SHRIMP KING PALLO I'm watching JoJos video from today- and Sam is in it, and she said shes looking for a boyfriend.... You could probably slide into her DMs.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I’m watching the upload of the live from yesterday (because apparently I enjoy pain😂). He starts talking about how he got a hair cut; he claims he told her he got her another surprise, told her HOW MUCH IT WAS, and then there was an obvious jump cut. I’m wondering what was edited out out?

He is the epitome of toxic frat boy masculinity. Although I agree that Casey isn’t the innocent, delicate being she portrays, I’m actually concerned for her safety. We know Kyle has a history with domestic abuse. The way he NEEDS her to keep drinking is beyond unsettling.

@Dismom2 want to stage an intervention for her with me? We’ll have @SHRIMP KING PALLO along to take her in a real date after😂

• Heart
  • Haha