Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I know I’ve said it before, but after watching today’s vlog, I’ll say it again, there’s absolutely no joy in the overwhelming majority of the videos on Kyle’s channel. Today’s vlog was just three miserable people, complaining about the weather & wait times, who generally don’t seem to like each other very much. From Kyle randomly shouting “Five minutes!” at his mom while walking toward the entrance of Magic Kindergarten for god knows why, to DadX3 absolutely barreling through the park, nearly knocking over elderly people on their scooters, it’s just an ugly experience all the way around. I totally get why he’s been taken off the media invites list though. I’ve enjoyed visiting Disney since I was a little kid, & sharing the parks with my own kids as they’ve grown has been a blast, but his channel makes me less likely to ever want to return. Kyle’s channel is flat out terrible for business & Disney knows it

• Heart
Reactions: 28

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I literally watched the entire live, because I was not missing this shit show. I didn’t watch it while he was live, but I watched it afterwards & OMG. Here are a couple things that stuck out.
-He left Casey alone with the camera on the live multiple times even though she was visibly uncomfortable with it.

He casually as a joke mentioned that they had no budget, and Casey looked at him like a deer in the headlights and then made a joke out of it. Lol.

At one point he was tipsy and the “real” Kyle came out. Just complete small dick energy short/guy douche baggery. They started walking around and he was super pissed off that there was a separate section for suite guests on the ship that he didn’t have access to. He said he felt like they were on the titanic and they were separating them by class and he threw a huge fit about it. Then, after all these uncomfortable moments, they went to go play basketball 🤔 AGAIN Casey looked super uncomfortable and BORED. Then he just sat the phone down and went and they both spoke to some other YouTuber that Casey watches that’s a flight attendant apparently. Kyle seemed a little annoyed by that too and I think at one point he even asked if he had more followers than him. Then finally her sister and brother-in-law join them and I’m not gonna lie being a mom, I actually was really glad that they got there because she looked Casey looked so uncomfortable at this point.

Then finally, the ship was about to set sail and there was free champagne which Casey kept talking about so they went and got some champagne where white trash Kyle asked if they could keep the glasses since they were so nice. 😂 He also said that theoretically(his new fave word) they could just continue to get free champagne if they just stayed there. He then did some awkward dancing and started yelling let’s goooooo with literally no other adult around him entertaining it. It was hilarious and so awkward.

A few highlights for me personally were the fact that Kyle kept talking about how over 2000 people were watching the live stream for Casey which was much more than for his birthday(double actually) and he mentioned it several times.

One really cringe moment was towards the end of the lifestream right before he ended it someone left a comment telling Casey to blink twice if she needed help and at that point, Kyle read the comment and said they were trolling, pulled her sunglasses down and said that she was fine or something like that. You could tell he caught Casey off guard and it was so cringe and creepy. He was PISSED. I got the distinct impression that Kylie is a mean drunk with that liquid courage.

Oh and one last thing before I end this novel 😂 can you all guess who joined the comments in the live stream and it was mentioned by Kyle several times... Lora. Casey mentioned it at first and then Kyle kept mentioning it like it was the best thing in the world. I felt so bad for Casey.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

SnapChet

VIP Member

---

---

---
Ta Da! Susan! 🙏🙏🙏💍💄🙏💋💋 ___ She nails it! And she's just getting better and better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

The Bat

He says he'll NEVER ask anyone from money... and then promptly talks about his Patreon and the development of his 'merch.'

What a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think we've discussed this one yet...Kyle's nickname for her -- "Chicken Little".

In my opinion, the nickname has several "negative" connotations. They never really discussed the derivation of the name other than Kyle just looked at her one day and called her "Chicken Little". It doesn't feel cute or endearing, but rather condescending and/or belittling.

For me, it shows how Kyle sees her, himself and the relationship. She's the innocent, fearful young "chick" and Kyle's the big hero or "man" in the relationship. It should be a red flag for Casey. He does not see her as strong, confident or able. As we all know, Kyle has to be with someone who will follow his lead. Otherwise, it wouldn't work. It all seems fine now until "Chicken Little" finally finds her voice and stands up for herself. In Kyle's world, Kyle must always be the "alpha male", even though he is far from it in every way.

He's only happy now because Casey provides "new content" for his sad channel and, for now, she's passive and placates him. I personally think he envisions them as some sort of "Power Couple". Once she no longer serves his needs or confronts him, she will see the angry side of Kyle. I'm so looking forward to the day when it all starts to fall apart.

You fellow "hatters" bring me so much joy (and laughter) in knowing that I'm not alone in how I see the world and idiots like Kyle. (Thank you.)

• Heart

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
The depths of his shit content knows no bounds. The clown actually spent the first 20%+ of today’s vlog driving to mini golf, parking at mini golf, walking up to the counter at mini golf, then deciding not to play mini golf, all the while, complaining about the crowds...at mini golf. The whole 6-ish minutes included conversation about Lora’s non-vlog & the two fools randomly talking, seemingly off the record, about Lora at one point thinking of flying to AZ to see Taylor Swift, but the tickets were $1800, and blah blah blah & blah. What is with this shitshow? Why does anyone care? It’s totally unwatchable. As someone pointed out in the past couple days, based on the fact that he’s ratioed daily, if it wasn’t for hate watchers, his channel would die a quick death & no one would care

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
---
Ta Da! Susan! 🙏🙏🙏💍💄🙏💋💋 ___ She nails it! And she's just getting better and better.

Thank you Susan Amen! Your videos are leaps and bounds better edited than Kyle's. Kyle is right, "ppl be jealous" is true. I am envious of Susan Amen's skills and talents to make me laugh and smile daily. Without Susan's highlights of Kyle's daily dump, there is absolutely no way I can even hate watch his videos for more than two minutes. Susan's bite sized pieces of Kyle's crap is just the right amount to stomach.

Today's cruise video makes me believe that Susan Amen is the same talent behind Florida Resident Edits. I loved the old TV sitcom feel to it. The videos are tightly edited, with just the right amount of mocking and biting wit. Just the same way she showcased the Kay bros' antics. Since their videos have dried up, FRE has not been posting at all. I believe this is her new effort to bring some much deserved criticism to Kyle and his clown family antics. Somehow, I don't think we're going to have to wait as long as we did watching MK's channel fizzle out. Kyle seems to be doing a bang up job of bringing down his house of cards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Remember the “dream house” that Kyle, at one point, claimed he bought. It closed today for $700K.

Not posting the house pic or address. Most of us know which house from his vlogs.

• Haha
  • Wow

SplashRailroad

Chatty Member
Yeah… so true. He looks miserable lately. That’s why I had to post that screenshot with Taylor last week. That was honestly the last time I remember seeing him genuinely smiling in the videos.
It’s like he can’t even “fake it till you make it”anymore😳 I’m tempted to feel bad, but at the sane time he’s had every opportunity and help to turn it around, and turned his nose up at it all. 🤷‍♀️
It's the arrogance that makes compassion for him difficult for me.

• Heart

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
"Kind of crazy how my channel has switched gears a little."
Not really. If you're not invited to Disney events any more you end up vlogging boring crap.

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Kylie = broke grifter with a micro-penis, who desperately needs to be chin checked…I hope people start trolling these grifters in the park…imagine Kylie uncomfortable visiting his safe place..just sayin..
I think he already is starting to- i think thats part of his issue lately. he knows hes off the disney media list, he knows people have been emailing disney about him breaking rules on camera, criticizing CMs who won't let him break the rules, etc, etc,etc. I think he 100% is starting to feel less welcomed....

• Heart
  • Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
One really cringe moment was towards the end of the lifestream right before he ended it someone left a comment telling Casey to blink twice if she needed help and at that point, Kyle read the comment and said they were trolling, pulled her sunglasses down and said that she was fine or something like that. You could tell he caught Casey off guard and it was so cringe and creepy. He was PISSED. I got the distinct impression that Kylie is a mean drunk with that liquid courage.
I couldn't bring myself to watch it so thanks for this.
It's clear to me that Kyle isn't just a mean drunk, he's a mean person in both senses of the word whilst sober.
Totally selfish, no consideration for the feelings of others, be they family, friends, patrons, fans... Something as trivial as a birthday shout-out is too much effort.
He's far from generous when spending money on others unless it's for flexing on camera. Look at the cheap gifts he gives people in his life, when he rarely does. As a former CM you'd think he'd at least tip well.
I'm relieved that his unboxing hauls appear to be progressively less impressive as time goes on. It seems like his most generous stans have wised up to his disregard for their support and moved on, hopefully to more worthy causes. Seems like nobody is gifting him cruises, flights or DVC stays any more. The best he now gets is a lukewarm welcome at the Dells and an affiliate link at HoJo.
I hope Casey's apartment walls aren't plasterboard.

• Heart

Dismom2

VIP Member
ok- confession. Ive been bingeing PMM/ Nate's videos lately for my Disney content fix, since i can't handle Kyle anymore ( PS: I'm now shipping him and his friend Kristen as hard as I shipped Kyle and Taylor. HAHA ( Yes, I'm working on getting more hobbies. and no, i'm not necessarily deprived in certain areas of my life.... LOL )
ANYWAY-I know this isn't a Nate fan thread, and he has his own faults, for sure. But you know how i like to look for little things, analyze things. I'm noticing that when Nate is at a restaurant with a group of people, if he wants to say something "longer", like talk more about the restaurant, talk about what they're doing next, whatever.... He will actually get up from the table and go outside and stand out of the way in front of a wall or something, to be nicer to the people hes eating with. He also does the same thing when hes walking around the parks with friends- he doesn't constantly have the cameras in their faces, expecting them to "carry" the vlog with witty banter, like kyle always does.
He also recently went to Disneyland. He was there for 4 or 5 days I think, but only made 2 vlogs out of it. Kyle would've squeezed out 15 vlogs for that length of a trip!! Which means, Nate was actually enjoying a lot of the trip and letting his friends enjoy the trip without the camera in their face the whole time- and we most likely won't have to see a "mental breakdown" video about how hard it is to separate personal life from vlogging.
Again, i for sure know Nate has his own stuff- but i'm just noticing things Kyle could probably learn from....
Ok, Ted Talk over :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

ScoJo15

So the clown responded to me!! Is he not aware that proving him a liar is pretty easy....??

1679616355921.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17