Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
Casey would have to be a dumb cunt to say yes - she will be the one who ends up having to pay alimony after the divorce. He doesn’t have stable employment
Not to mention Kyle has already discussed his lack of medical care, already needs to renew his lease within the next few months, and he stands to get all her discounts and cast member benefits such as her health insurance.

She is gaining zero. Except loss of youth and time wasted on a guy who is clearly in love with his best friend Lora.

Kyle gets:

Health Insurance
Cast Member Discount
Gainful Employment for mortgage application

Casey gets:
A man whose in love with his best friend
A man whose into other men sexually
A man who says nummy
A man who treats her like shit.
---
I noticed [regular donor] Brian S. dropped $100 early on. YouTube thanks Brian for their ~ $30 cut of his $100 SuperChat today.

I swear that guy still gets the shower shows.
---
They’re all using each other. What a pathetic way to live. All while hooting it up “lovin’ my life.” Meanwhile there’s no purpose in said life besides eating and drinking and escaping “reality.” Whatever reality is for these vloggers, because they don’t seem to understand real life, one with purpose and meaning with friends and family and love.
Yeah her family has a cringe travel blog/vlog and he pushes her Instagram so hard like that’s the arrangement that he gets her to 10k on Instagram and she will maintain being his beard.

Thinking of shower shows what an odd purchase to buy a scrub daddy… did he realize he couldn’t afford a maid and needs to have a shower show to afford his home.

He’s such a prostitute.

Kyle Pallo #26: Big Pimpin spendin Casey’s Cheese and grifting with shower scenes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
I don’t get the whole “gimme shit because I made it around the Sun again” thing.
I don’t get it either. Twenty-nine isn’t a milestone birthday. Just shows Kyle is incredibly insecure, starved for attention, and needs the spotlight on himself whenever possible.

• Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
Now he just needs to FaceTime Taylor, and he'll hit the trifecta! Keep up the great work, Kyle! (y)
Don't miss a second of his new and exciting sure-to-be Disney classic: Kyle's Angels 🎬
Starring:
taylor.jpg
Downunder Taylor: Luckiest of the bunch. 10,000+miles away from MiniSquatch Pallo.
lora1.jpg
Lora Fu*kbuddy: Desperate little Bumble-bee. Always ready to crawl in bed with Pallo and__ EWWW' Who cares?
casey.jpg
Casey 'Moonface' Doormat: Current victim. More desperate than Lora. Sad lil' mouse, but has discounts and insurance. Keeper!

0999.jpg
The Man Himself. Whining 'Karen' and monumental vlogging failure, KYLOWRENT'!
Loser and whiner extraordinaire. Brightens up a room when he leaves it.
(*Special Guest Star: Nick the Dick: Pallo's favorite. His "Angel in the Closet":
nick1.jpg

The reviews are in:
nope.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Can we just take a second to pause as we honour the memory of Taylor, who never gets a mention, and she never got that trip he promised her. Such a good friend is Kyle.
world's biggest Taylor stan over here! LOL that girl is a SAINT for sticking around as a friend to him for so long! And yeah, when she was here they were talking about going to London, and she seemed really excited about going. Then after she left he mentioned that he was gonna meet her in Singapore.

None of it happened.
And hes never been to Australia to see her, even though shes been here to hang with him a few times.
But, hey, shes seeing the world while he eating at yet another mediocre Disney restaurant for the 100th time.And shes doing it with money she made herself rather than waiting for people to send her some. So, who's actually winning??

Last edited:
  • Haha

BNL

Chatty Member
Anyone else find it weird that at the exact "minute" Kylie's birth was celebrated (timestamp below) that neither Kyle or Casey even considered a kiss, and Casey even suggested the group photo with Lora? Have they even kissed? :unsure:

View attachment 2041881
Wait......what????? They celebrated the exact moment of birth? WTAF?? He is 29 for fucks sake. Omg. How can anyone stomach to even hate watch this ass clown any more?

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
Sure, he gets a discount on Disney food & a free cruise or cocktail here or there, but I’m telling you, Casey’s not as innocent as she may seem. Wannabe influencer sister & BIL show up for the cruise? Her family’s absolutely getting something out of this whole “relationship” thing. It’ll be interesting to watch it all play out
They’re all using each other. What a pathetic way to live. All while hooting it up “lovin’ my life.” Meanwhile there’s no purpose in said life besides eating and drinking and escaping “reality.” Whatever reality is for these vloggers, because they don’t seem to understand real life, one with purpose and meaning with friends and family and love.

• Heart

SplashRailroad

Chatty Member
Only way he gets a sponsorship is if the company doesn't do their due diligence with a 30 second google search prior to sending him money. Meanwhile he claims that he turns down so many offers lol. yeah we know better and he's not getting emails and calls to promote something. Imagine the extra work he would have to do to do a 60 or 90 second ad read plus adding extra B-roll to the footage the company provided. That's not even including the editing he'd have to do.

I don't know the Florida rental market but I didn't know Lora had moved for cheaper rent. Wasn't she sharing the last apartment with her friend Ariana? Did they both move?
Top Ten Products and Services That Should Offer Little Kylie a Deal

10: Super Dry (Down There)
9: Black Electrical Tape - For covering those pesky lights on your car's dashboard
8. Weight Watchers
7. Crest White Strips
6. Tide Pods with Bleach
5. Realtor.com
4. Home Depot Hurricane Windows
3. The Saukville Community Theatre
2. Nair Hair Remover
1: Deep Throater Churros

• Haha

HouHok

Have a hard time believing she didn’t know Kyle was a vlogger before meeting him… well she found the “fame” I guess
I called that out months ago. She was liking a ton of pics and then suddenly stopped once they started spending time together. These fools aren’t as secretive as they like to think.

Disneysensation

VIP Member
What gets me is I've never seen him help his mom or dad with their luggage. I can handle my own luggage but my kids help me out of respect. He's such an asshole. The world revolves around his lazy ass.
We criticize his behavior cause he’s nearly a 30 year old grown man (or he believes he is) and behaves this way. These type of gestures like helping your girlfriend or parents hold luggage should be expected and done without prompting. The irony is that he was likely brought up this way by the parents - they allowed him to act this way during his upbringing. (Kids learn by modeling parents.) Too late to correct this now as he’s already set in his ways. I feel bad for his kids if he plans to have a family. As we see already: like father, like son.

Last edited:

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
Okay, Casey is a fucking idiot. His card didn’t go through and then they say “DONT Wear this with any perfumes and take it off when you get in water/ocean” AKA FAKE SHIT!!!!

Then he says his hoe Lora… what do you want next!? While Casey is standing there!!! She is a fucking idiot.

• Wow
  • Heart

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I forgot to mention at the beginning of the live people were commenting that Kyle finally got a haircut. So he thought it was a cute story to share that Casey actually called him out and asked him if he was getting a haircut before the cruise and I guess he said no. Then at some point he told her he that he had a secret gift and went on to tell her about how much it costs(yes you read that right) and everything and then showed up at the house and let her know that her “gift” was him getting a haircut. He was pretty amused with himself for that. I wonder what fake gift he said he got her just to show her that the real gift was his haircut. I swear I did not make that shit up.

Also, someone asked him in the comments I guess about sponsorships, and he said that he does not go to companies he prefers for them to come to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Disneysensation

VIP Member
8730A2E1-3C37-4DD3-BD5F-DD61FACFAA84.jpeg

Talk about the loner and weirdo: He’s so “very busy” with his life. That includes scrubbing and banning comments he dislikes on YouTube / Twitter. Rest of the time is playing COD. Yes, “very busy” we believe you. No time to service car & clean and whiten teeth. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
This just makes me mad. I’d put money he just drove by to vlog this. He doesn’t care about the pay for cast members.
If he cared he would have already been much more vocal about the issue. [and would be walking the line with them, not driving by]

Kyle only cares about Kyle.