Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how he interrupts her. Prime example - watch yesterday's live starting at 1:21:10. Right before he gets loses it over free champagne.

"gasp, there's the champagne, there it is, getit, getit, getit, getit..... CHAMPAAAAAGGGGNNNNEEEE! WOOOOOOO! WOOO! .... Can we have one? LET'S GOOOO!"

"unreal.... can you hold this for me"
passes off camera to Casey

what a turd

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oof! :ROFLMAO:
"After all the drunken poutrage about not having access to the 1st Class areas, NOW it's amazing.
And all the way to Key West....wowzer' ....That's what? 300mi from Orlando....WOW! ___ World traveler. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(*And NO YouTubers said anything bad about Virgin cruises. That's obviously a strawman to which he attaches his "It's so wonderful" tweet in total opposition to his drunken rant about being on the Titanic. The little lying POS is a very predictable Pallo clown-child, huh?)

mark.gif

• Wow
Reactions: 8
"gasp, there's the champagne, there it is, getit, getit, getit, getit..... CHAMPAAAAAGGGGNNNNEEEE! WOOOOOOO! WOOO! .... Can we have one? LET'S GOOOO!"

what a turd
I would be so embarrassed to act like that. You could see Casey's brother-in-laws second hand embarrassment, lol.

Reactions: 7
Jojo is one week away from passing the idiot Trackers in subs, which means he will finally be the first Disney vlogger to take over their reign as #1 in subs. How long has he been doing YouTube compared to Kyle?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oof! :ROFLMAO:
"After all the drunken poutrage about not having access to the 1st Class areas, NOW it's amazing.
And all the way to Key West....wowzer' ....That's what? 300mi from Orlando....WOW! ___ World traveler. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(*And NO YouTubers said anything bad about Virgin cruises. That's obviously a strawman to which he attaches his "It's so wonderful" tweet in total opposition to his drunken rant about being on the Titanic. The little lying POS is a very predictable Pallo clown-child, huh?)

View attachment 2050032
He admitted in the live yesterday that he is going in blind. Casey did all of the booking and he doesn't even know about the ship at all. So how exactly is he getting this "youtubers are wrong about virgin." Is it from just reading titles of videos or something?

Reactions: 8
Is it from just reading titles of videos or something?
probably since we very well know he is incapable of doing in-depth research on anything.

and by in-depth, I mean 30 seconds on google would answer 99% of the things he has no clue of

Reactions: 5
what a turd
His drunken, miserable, out of control and childish behavior should really endear him to what's left of the poor fools who tuned him in
from the beginning for "Disney content" huh? :ROFLMAO:

The little fu*ker is sinking and fast. Grifters gonna' grift! Drunks gonna' drink! 😂

"Moth to a Flame." = "Alcoholic to Alcohol.":oops:
pililiu-resenha.gif
:ROFLMAO: Pallo partying hard in Key West, baby! :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He admitted in the live yesterday that he is going in blind. Casey did all of the booking and he doesn't even know about the ship at all. So how exactly is he getting this "youtubers are wrong about virgin." Is it from just reading titles of videos or something?
I watch a couple of cruise Youtubers, and not one of them has ever had anything negative to say about virgin. I don’t know what the hell he’s talking about. He’s just a negative person. The vloggers that I’ve seen have talked about what a great experience they had. The only thing that they all mentioned was that they were a little nervous since it was an adult only cruise. It had this reputation of being like a swingers cruise lol I guess because of the adult themed shows, but like I said, most of the videos that I’ve seen everyone has had a great experience. He’s just setting the stage from the beginning so that he can seem more positive since he’s always getting called out for complaining constantly.

Reactions: 11
So on today's blob, he waists $65 on edible perfume. I would have paid $100 to see Chanel #5 come out and he writhes in pain. I know , mean but would have maid the vlog a lot more interesting.
He should try showering first. That might improve the odor.

• Haha
I watch a couple of cruise Youtubers, and not one of them has ever had anything negative to say about virgin.
Maybe he watch Gary who does not fit the target market for their cruises. Or maybe Emma who initially didn't like it because of tour she did but then VV changed things after listening to feedback.

Reactions: 2
@Dismom2 want to stage an intervention for her with me? We’ll have @SHRIMP KING PALLO along to take her in a real date after😂
Dude! I’m hopping on the JetBlue app now to book my flight. I’ll swing in and grab a bottle of cheap Kendall Jackson red on my way to hit her over the head with. We’ll meet somewhere in storybook circus at MK, because that’s the most fitting place for this crappy circus!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shorter version: Kyle Pallo: Drunk, Declined and In Denial 😂
This succinctly sums up his life -
  • he's consistently drinking his "chuggers," and uses alcohol as a coping mechanism.
  • He's declined, both in the literal sense (Disney invites, his health, and his debit card), and metaphorically, he's declined himself the opportunity to live a decent life by perpetually behaving as a narcissistic man-child I(n spite of the fact that the world around him tells him that will not get him anywhere anytime soon).
  • he's in denial, about his social standing, his "success," and the fact that his "girl" is not who he should be dating
The maguyhnatoode of that title - brevity is the soul of wit after all. Bravo @SnapChet - that's a clear winner for #26 in my book.

Last edited:
Ahhh.... More Pigs At The Trough eating with The Dwarf & The Doormat in today's old Daily :poop: Dump.

Another Pallo :poop: Pile. I can just hear what he's thinking here:

"She looks so much better this way. I try to picture Nick's beautiful face on
the chip whenever I look at her or, ewwww, have to touch her while filming."

nick.jpg

• Haha
Dude! I’m hopping on the JetBlue app now to book my flight. I’ll swing in and grab a bottle of cheap Kendall Jackson red on my way to hit her over the head with. We’ll meet somewhere in storybook circus at MK, because that’s the most fitting place for this crappy circus!!
I stan this actually happening harder than any of kylie's craziest stans. Watch out Hulkstr! I'm stannin' over here!

• Heart
How stupid can you be. It wasn’t a special glass it’s just the ice sitting above the bottom

part of the cup, which is more narrow. Once the ice melts a little bit, it drops to the bottom I seriously cannot with this guy and poor Casey trying to play it off so he doesn’t sound like a complete idiot.

Attachments

• Haha
I stan this actually happening harder than any of kylie's craziest stans. Watch out Hulkstr! I'm stannin' over here!
yes!! me too!! I stan it harder than I shipped Kyle and Taylor, and now PMM and Kristen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It needs to happen- I'm just trying to figure out how i'll get the bottle of red into MK- so might have to find another equally circus-y place to meet up with her... 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How stupid can you be. It wasn’t a special glass it’s just the ice sitting above the bottom
View attachment 2050228
part of the cup, which is more narrow. Once the ice melts a little bit, it drops to the bottom I seriously cannot with this guy and poor Casey trying to play it off so he doesn’t sound like a complete idiot.
View attachment 2050229
View attachment 2050229
Of for christ’s sake, what a dope. And he wanted to keep the champagne glass? I know we’re all from everywhere here on these threads, but as someone who’s also a representative of the Midwest, albeit from a better state, can I say, we’re all not like this loser. There is culture, love of international travel, sophistication & a life that’s incredibly rich experienced by a good number of us, Kyle’s simply a piss poor representation of us. My apologies for what you’re experiencing here, please don’t judge us too harshly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.