Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jjjg

VIP Member
So if they banned Jete for off limits, why aren't they doing anything to him?

Reactions: 15

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
She hates him because he legitimately horned in on her birthday trip and always has his camera in her face trying to make shitty “vlogs”. What a fucking tool. Does anyone in his family know how to tell him “no” or perhaps “fuck off midget”?
I don't know why he feels the need to even feature his family in his vlogs. Do most other YouTubers do this? I've never seen any other Disney vlogger film the inside of their parents' house, for example. Why would you? It's irrelevant. I don't understand why Kyle feels the need to film every damn thing. I'm beginning to be thankful that he hasn't yet made a vlog of him sitting on the toilet.

• Haha
  • Heart

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
I’m not gonna watch cus hate watching is too boring these days and his family weirds me out, but why the fuck would you vlog this? Even old school lifestyle/daily vloggers say you shouldn’t video everything. That camera is his security blanket. I’m shocked he didn’t put her in videos earlier than he did honestly.
Because without the vlog he has nothing. No purpose, no skills, no career, no lifestyle…

• Heart

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Kyle says he wants to move to NYC for a month but doesn’t want to go alone. Bro you couldn’t even go for 24 hours alone lmao

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Let me get this straight. The trip is to celebrate Alexa’s birthday, but Alexa is paying for EVERYTHING???

• Wow
  • Haha

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Is there a reason he can’t make park reservations? If you’re planning a surprise dinner, that means you…plan it.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
So Kyle’s 28, in NYC, one of the greatest cities for nightlife in the world, celebrating his sister’s 30th birthday. Is there a snowball’s chance in hell that the two Pallo children leave mommy behind, venture out beyond the glow of tourist heaven in midtown, & maybe go out on the town? They’re clearly up for cocktails while prancing around World Showcase so they’re not afraid to pour one on. How ‘bout Kyle do his sister a solid, be her wingman on a night out in Mahattan, & try to get that pasty piece of Wisconsin cheddar laid for the first time in the new century? Happy birthday Alexa indeed!

Last edited:
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
I lol'ed at one responder: "Loved you referring to your 'disappearing camera stick' that didn't break the rules. Is that what Casey calls IT 🍄?
Most liked response today:
GJGidbjklALYreeRh8yceoCA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
@ashlynurias3982
3 hours ago
Gets “norovirus” at water park goes back to a water park after miraculous recovery
(y)15

xDDeQqMM5E8nFzL1qCtAEIoM=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@nikkiesa4
3 hours ago
Actually the CMs do care there. The CMs at the top of the raft ride we’re having a discussion about you not having your camera secure and they were upset. They also tell people repeatedly not to have their cameras out while on the ski lift. So️ Casey is a sweetie. She deserves the best. I hope she finds it.

Be sure and go by quickly and downvote that vid. His behavior was flagrantly against Disney rules and dangerous to other visitors.

Last edited:

SplashRailroad

Chatty Member
I don’t get the point of this video. He was flexing Casey’s coffee maker and her PS5. And also showing exactly the doormat of the apartment which contains those items which aren’t his in any way.
He's found his niche finally. How to have a lifestyle without having a life.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Let’s review. He basically crashes his Mother & Sister’s girl’s only trip to NY to freeload a trip, eats and a Broadway show. Suddenly becomes The great White Way’s biggest fan in opposition to his prior negative comments about it; leaves MouseyMoonface in Fla without a second thought; wanders out aimlessly into the streets next morning; bitches he can’t find a bathroom in one of the world’s largest cities; calls NY pizza ‘juicy’…and on and on.
Oh yes . He’s a world traveler and a go to expert. He’s simply a fu*king fool and nuttier than a squirrel turd. Big mouth and no talent greater than the ability to spew lies and misinformation and bullshit constantly. That’s it.

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Kyle is taking Casey shopping at her place of employment for her birthday. Hey Casey if you stayed on bumble for another 5 minutes and matched with me you would be getting something from Burberry instead
---
He paid $25 per person for Lightning Lane and $59 per person for character dining and keeps bitching about how much he spent. A simple drug addiction would be cheaper bro

Last edited:
  • Haha

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
Taylor posted in the last day or two she’s going to Singapore in 2 days. KP is currently on his way to NYC for his birthday trip with Alexa. No Singapore for him.
---
Taylor just recently posted she’s going to Singapore in 2 days after the last Harry concert. KP is currently on his way to NYC for his birthday trip with Alexa. No Singapore for him.
---

Hopefully she didn’t have her hopes up that he would actually go.
Wow. So first successful relationship and he’s not taking her to NYC for his birthday? He’d rather sleep with his sister for this trip.

• Haha
  • Sick

Yunque01

VIP Member
Lil' tough love. Go Dudley😝
View attachment 2012004
Kyle~
Wow just had one of my best flights ever on Delta. Chatted the whole time with a cool dude. Seat was amazing too, back in Orland
(*The only place Pallo should be on a flight to keeps him from being the damned annoying little toad he is would be in an overhead bin.
View attachment 2012005
Dudley2
@KylePallo
Never been in an open concept lobby? It’s almost as if you’ve never stayed at the Contemporary with Casey or at the Wilderness Lodge with Taylor. Oh! You meant to lie? Not surprised AT ALL.

You only have 114 patreons! 5 seconds to say Happy Birthday is, “too much.” SAD. Oh look! Looks like your “hatted” at the Dells! Your reputation precedes you! LOL! We didn’t do that. You do… EVERY DAY!

View attachment 2011935👈👌
No time for birthday shout outs but he has plenty of time to shout out his bday month every single day

• Heart
Reactions: 14