Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

joescrayuhbshack

Veronica’s got a point. I haven’t gone way back with Kyle, but I assume his attitude used to be far more fun & lighthearted when he worked for Disney. I suppose when one of your main sources of income, his patreon, lost half of its value & his new subscriber count is grinding to a halt, he’s a lot got more pressure on him. I could see it make someone without much else going for himself surly
I think it was easier for the veneer of "happy midwest yokel kid gets to live his dream of living in Florida and working for Disney" to shine through

He has no-one but himself to blame for his decline, which has shown that his happy go lucky "aw shucks" attitude was a facade. He's uncultured, poorly educated, has no sense of curiosity, etc, etc. (all things that we've covered ad nauseam).

He chose his "art" and deluded himself into thinking a vlog, with no proven success was a better decision than keeping a fairly stable job opportunity. That was a horrendous decision overall, and he's proven time and again that he lacks the capacity to think & plan strategically.

People stay with Disney for years. Sure it can be unglamorous work in a non-professional role, but it is a company that places emphasis on tenure. He needs to think about his business--well, like a business--if he ever wants any hope of turning this around.

I agree Veronica, although my relatively stable situation doesn't give me axieties, I'd be shitting my pants if I was KP. Except, instead of making diamonds, his failure to launch at 29 means run to mommy and clown daddy for support every time he feels pressure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

SnapChet

VIP Member
Oh! That pinned plea. :ROFLMAO: Oh, MiniMan, it IS working. :LOL:
Your Tattle Total for yesterday's Pallo :poop: Pile: Your Daily :poop: Dump
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Pinned by Kyle Pallo
1 day ago
This vlog was so good! Thumbs up the video and let’s have ur opinions down below

We Paid $100 To Skip ONE Line At Disney World..
Character Dining At Hollywood And Vine!

ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

KylePallo~
174K subscribers☠💀☠
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg
3.7K ___ 😱

• Wow
  • Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Veronica’s got a point. I haven’t gone way back with Kyle, but I assume his attitude used to be far more fun & lighthearted when he worked for Disney. I suppose when one of your main sources of income, his patreon, lost half of its value & his new subscriber count is grinding to a halt, he’s a lot got more pressure on him. I could see it make someone without much else going for himself surly
yup... Ive been watching him for years, and he definitely used to be more fun to watch. And when he was trying to reach that 100K mark he was actually putting more effort into his videos. Once he finally got that plaque, its like he stopped caring.
The other thing is that his "shenanigans" and "wide-eyed midwestern boy" act were more tolerable and "acceptable" when he was 23/24. It was actually kind of endearing. Now that hes 29 years old and STILL acting the same way- or worse- it's way past stale. And its showing in the "numbers"- views are down, subscribers are down, feedback is getting more negative. But instead of putting in more work and switching things up, hes going for shock value and hate-watch views by doubling down on the obnoxious behavior. People are now hitting a limit with it.
Like our friend Veronica in the comments said: Theres tons of other creators we could be watching, we dont need to watch somebody complaining for 20 minutes every day.

• Heart

truthfinder407

What the heck did I just watch….smh

Some thing is off with her to stay with this guy.

“we got a sugar cookie with chocolate chips” last time I checked it’s a freaking chocolate chip cookie lol

• Haha

ScoJo15

I can't believe he's elevated his driving and filming with the camera in hand to driving and holding that ridiculous selfie stick. I reported the video to YouTube as dangerous and unlawful... it's just ridiculous.

1678647557227.png

He even shoved it out the passenger window when he got to the airport....

1678647608990.png

• Heart
  • Wow

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
He’s really pushing for her to make her Instagram public. He really seems to have a pattern of controlling women and forcing them to do things that he wants. Just enjoy it

• Sad

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
WTF? Yeah right it’s a take over. You’re the one running it. Does she even know about it?
View attachment 2025528
What a rude and disrespectful prick. He shows ZERO social awareness by yelling out her name and channel while the band plays and other families are try to enjoy a nice sit down dinner.

The sign at the park entrance says, “Epcot”, not “The Kyle Pallo Show.

• Heart
Wow, so touchy! What's shouting "Jesus!" a few times on a water slide between friends?? Man, cultivating that Christian following is hard work!
---
Susan Amen's gonna be able to totally phone in today's video. Just put Careless Whisper on endless loop & take any random section of clips, they'll all work

• Haha
  • Heart

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Kyle Pallo has to be the first and only person to step off the plane in LaGuardia and look around the terminal and say “wow, it’s beautiful”

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
View attachment 2029124
Hey Kyle…Did you get the invite to the Tron media event? They had shrimp cocktail lol.
It also was a cast preview of the happily ever after return, too. Jojo, Emily, and Nate all apparently had CM friends who invited them.
According to kyles IG all casey got was a fake copycat account on IG. 🤣 But, hey, maybe that’s how you know you’re officially a star??

• Haha
Reactions: 15

peteykirch

VIP Member
Kyle "I don't like to mobile order we aren't in a rush."

Then why did you balk on Woody's Lunch Box mobile order with a return time of 90 minutes from then if you weren't in a rush?

Just admit you didn't mobile order because you want Casey's discount and I don't believe that can be applied via mobile order.

• Haha

HouHok

This image is proof that neither Kyle nor Jojo are financially successful. Kyle is still wearing that ill-fitting suit that looks like it is a hand-me-down and Jojo is wearing terrible loafers that look like cheap orthopedic shoes pensioners buy from home shopping channels. They'd look sad with shorts but with a suit they're horrifying.

I'm not a fashion snob but one thing every man should own is a well fitting black suit and shoes. You can dress them up for weddings, dress them down for funerals, and accessorise them accordingly for business.

Austin looks good, but startled/drunk. They look like a pair of gatecrashers who shop in thrift stores.
Jojo - what psychopath wears HeyDudes as a dress shoe?

Kyle - you aren’t fooling anyone. If your pants fit properly your pockets wouldn’t be flared as if they’re holding on for dear life.

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm SO tempted!!!! But my IG has my real name, and I'm not quite ready to dox myself (not that she knows who i am either way LOL) I dont know if sending her the code would tell her my screen name on here...
I was so close to DMing her a Tattle code when she asked for one last week
I sent her a DM on IG last week asking if I could send her one. No reply.
---
Lil' tough love. Go Dudley😝
View attachment 2012004
Kyle~
Wow just had one of my best flights ever on Delta. Chatted the whole time with a cool dude. Seat was amazing too, back in Orland
(*The only place Pallo should be on a flight to keeps him from being the damned annoying little toad he is would be in an overhead bin.
View attachment 2012005
Dudley2
@KylePallo
Never been in an open concept lobby? It’s almost as if you’ve never stayed at the Contemporary with Casey or at the Wilderness Lodge with Taylor. Oh! You meant to lie? Not surprised AT ALL.

You only have 114 patreons! 5 seconds to say Happy Birthday is, “too much.” SAD. Oh look! Looks like your “hatted” at the Dells! Your reputation precedes you! LOL! We didn’t do that. You do… EVERY DAY!

View attachment 2011935👈👌
And just like that, the post is gone!

• Haha
  • Wow

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
- no more buying a house
- no more non-stop cruises/travel
-no more eating healthy
-no more staycation Sundays
- no more being a realtor
- no more birthday shout outs
- no more sponsors in credits
- no more Disney invites
- no more Universal invites
- no more bff Jojo
- no more new merch...

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Welcome to chapter 24 of the ongoing adventures of the Grimy Grizzly Grifter known as Kyle Pallo.

In the previous thread Kyle did nothing of real interest which mainly involved ignoring his fans and sponsors, splashing around in a waterpark, filming his sister's breasts, being very sick and then suddenly cured, taking advantage of his girlfriend/beard's Disney Cast Member benefits, and filming areas of Walt Disney World that are clearly marked as off limits.

Please add anything I missed.

Title thanks to @NanTeaDrew - congratulations!

NOLA

Watching a bit of today's garbage vlog, it's just a shame that Casey can't see what is happening. She says early on that she thought it would be a good idea to cook TOGETHER, probably assuming that Kylie would take part, participate and maybe learn some skills. But he pranced around like a stupid 2 year old the entire time, not once offering to lend a hand, making fart jokes, complaining that it took too long in Publix, and being the overall douchebag tool that we know him to be. She showed that she at least has some adulting skills by learning how to cook (from a class), keeping things clean and not acting like an absolute fool.

I hope she figures it out soon and dumps his sorry ass and finds someone half worthy of actually taking part in the relationship.

She's trying to fix stupid... but Casey, you can't fix stupid.
I am glad he still has to ring the doorbell and she has not given him a set of keys.

• Heart
  • Wow