Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squiggy74

VIP Member
I really want to comment, "Goddammit, David, it's 'could NOT care less'" but I only have a YT account with my real name and would rather that not be seen. But have it at Tattlers if you're so inclined :LOL:

A3DEE09D-F229-4A9F-A041-8046ACFBC8E4_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I think that if Kyle was truly interested in making a go out of being a travel influencer & not looking to just grift a quick buck, the glaring problem with his vlog is that everything that he features has been done before on a much better scale with a higher production value. Wow, Times Square’s a place? Who knew? You can ice skate at Rockefeller Center? Gee, who’da thunk it? St Patrick’s Cathedral allows access to the public? What a time to be alive! Just like his “Let’s look at concrete & ride Runaway Railway again” Disney content, it’s all same ol’, same ol’, so who cares whether he vlogs about it or not. AFAIC, his mannerisms aside, the basic humdrum nature of his channel will absolutely be its downfall. You need originally to make these things work & my guy, you ain’t it

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Who wouldn't hate him? She tolerates him because he's family.

View attachment 2009437

She does but it's because he's vlogging her.

View attachment 2009438

Grifting 101?

View attachment 2009441

Trolling?

View attachment 2009442

Did he actually claim in the video that tickets cost 30K?

View attachment 2009447
She hates him because he legitimately horned in on her birthday trip and always has his camera in her face trying to make shitty “vlogs”. What a fucking tool. Does anyone in his family know how to tell him “no” or perhaps “fuck off midget”?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Hey! Have we found his latest scam. Perhaps he's gotten Casey to shill him out (for a price, naturally) to appear at Disney weddings? OMFG!
(*Not watching today's Daily :poop: Dump so let me fantasize. :ROFLMAO: )
"My boyfriend is a YouTube superstar😂and I can arrange for him to vlog your wedding and make you super famous like he is. ___ We will add that additonal charge to your bill. You can pay Kyle up front for his appearance. It will be OK with Disney. Kyle has arranged everything. Remember, along with Walt Disney World, Kyle will immortalize your nuptuals. ___ Now cash or credit? Kyle prefers cash."

If there is any scenario that EVER arises that is even remotely close to that hyperbolic musing, she's going to be gone ASAP from her job.

And back to another waterpark! ____ Pinch me. Am I dreaming?
More shirtless pics of the mangy MiniSquatch. :sick:
View attachment 2003636
I used my now-famous "Detective Dismom" skills to figure out that I think the wedding is for his old roomate/ sort-of friend, Austin. Surprised if Kyle is actually invited because they never seemed all that close- but, hey, its not my wedding 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

BigBoy

That meeting the family vlog was one of the cringiest things I’ve ever witnessed. So freaking uncomfortable. Yuck. This guy is seriously lost and damaged. I think he’s in too deep to get back to being a real authentic person at this point. Everything he says and does is so forced and fake. How does he think this is good content?! Does he actually think he’s living the dream? Does nobody around him see straight through his ultra thin skin? He’s crashing and burning fast. Let’s see where this goes

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
He is complaining right outside of Rockefeller Center because he needs to go to the bathroom and can’t find one. Dude it’s like an entire mall and food court right inside there, put the camera down and look around dumbfuck

• Haha

SplashRailroad

Chatty Member
Good God... can we get a time machine to send him back for a visit to 1970s Times Square?

And for his next visit to NYC when it's not Alexa's birthday and doing the things on her wish list, in addition to those WW 2 experiences I suggested earlier how about seeing the 1964 World's Fair relics? You know, the fair that Disney had a significant role in? Or would the 10 minute ride from LaGuardia to the site be too scary?
What I love about this video is him showing the entire world that not even his family likes him. Of course he doesn't see that. He thinks everyone loves him.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Just watched today’s video & holy shit that was worse than useless. Just like everywhere this clown & his family go, it’s bargain basement & always tourist central. They’re staying in midtown, never leave midtown, then hit that fucking bridge & tunnel Mexican rooftop joint (in March lol) for dinner. Kyle asks “Do they usually add 20% gratuity in New York???” Yes, dipshit, when you’re eating at a low rent place like Cantina fucking Rooftop & know the crowd they probably draw, it’s mandatory. I mean ugh…

Oh, & I was so incredibly embarrassed for the two grown adults when they stepped back & let their mommy check in & pay for the room. Mr Moneybags Pallo, a grown man who was just all in on a $750K home purchase a few weeks ago, can’t get his own room & give the ladies their privacy. I mean, I cringe even thinking about it. Grow up, you fucking dolt

Dismom2

VIP Member
Can't believe that he wore a hooded sweatshirt and hat to a broadway performance. No Class Pallo at his finest.
seriously. I have 2 preteen boys. we live near NYC and recently went to see Lion King on broadway. they LIVE in hoodies/ sweats/ whatever. I dont make clothes a battle. But you can be damn sure that i made sure that they stepped it up a little bit when we went. They whined, but i didn't care. It's just a matter of respect for the people up on stage who work their butts off for something for you to go and watch. and just in general, a lesson that there are times when we have to do more than just hoodies and joggers.

It's like somebody else said on here "Didn't anybody ever tell him no as a child??" man!!

• Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
Just took a couple of minutes to send Disney guest relations rules / marketing / safety&security a copy of his and "my girl" visit to Blizzard Beach with a link to the vid, noting the flagrant and dangerous abuse and disregard of park rules concerning filming and selfie sticks and gimbles, along with the vid from his trip to The Grand Floridian where he ignored 'No Filming' and 'Vehicle Traffic Only' signs and did as he pleased.
I hope they take notice. "Cast your bread upon the waters." :confused: And I hope others have and continue to contact them as well. It does matter and it's for everyone's safety and ability to enjoy a day at the parks without the vloggers who violate every rule and ruin other visitors' vacations.
Disney needs to bring down the banhammer ASAP, like yesterday, on these abusers, and Pallo is among the worst ___ plus That Moonface Mouse of a girlfriend is going to lose her job and benefits if this continues. If she keeps aiding him, she gets what she deserves.

• Heart

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Kyle looks around the lobby atrium of his hotel and exclaims that he has never seen an “open concept” lobby like that before.

Except for the Contemporary, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge…
---
He just wants to see neistat and give him head in the middle of Times Square on the Jumbotron while vlogging and humming Disney songs then his life would be complete
It is interesting that so far he has mentioned Casey Neistat once but Casey Durliat zero times
---
The pizza is juicy, the carnitas is juicy too
---
The restaurant in Manhattan knew that these midwestern tourists were gonna cheap out on the tip so they added 20% gratuity and told them that’s how it’s done in NYC

Last edited:
  • Haha

smoothT

Since the meal prep, he has eaten out everyday. Well, damn. What was the point of that?
Kyle “Buffet” Pallo

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ScoJo15

Watching a bit of today's garbage vlog, it's just a shame that Casey can't see what is happening. She says early on that she thought it would be a good idea to cook TOGETHER, probably assuming that Kylie would take part, participate and maybe learn some skills. But he pranced around like a stupid 2 year old the entire time, not once offering to lend a hand, making fart jokes, complaining that it took too long in Publix, and being the overall douchebag tool that we know him to be. She showed that she at least has some adulting skills by learning how to cook (from a class), keeping things clean and not acting like an absolute fool.

I hope she figures it out soon and dumps his sorry ass and finds someone half worthy of actually taking part in the relationship.

She's trying to fix stupid... but Casey, you can't fix stupid.

• Heart

QueenC17

Chatty Member
[QUOTE="SHRIMP KING PALLO, post:
---
I’d be pissed if I was the Wisconsin Dells. He just got back from his sponsored shill stay at “the water park capital of the world” where he described it as being like an Amazon warehouse, got explosive diarrhea, then immediately went to a much better water park that he wasn’t even sponsored at as soon as he got ....
---
He wasnt sponsored at the Dells. He can't even get sponsored there. He did go get a media pass there so he had permission to film and bring his ridiculous selfie stick on the slides but he wasn't sponsored. Did you notice how Alexa paid $17 for the breakfast buffet and got a huge tray of food that then Kyle ate off of, well if your sponsored they pay for your breakfast for each of you and you don't have to steal food from your sister's tray. ( sorry if I got this format wrong it's my first post!)