Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Let’s review. He basically crashes his Mother & Sister’s girl’s only trip to NY to freeload a trip, eats and a Broadway show. Suddenly becomes The great White Way’s biggest fan in opposition to his prior negative comments about it; leaves MouseyMoonface in Fla without a second thought; wanders out aimlessly into the streets next morning; bitches he can’t find a bathroom in one of the world’s largest cities; calls NY pizza ‘juicy’…and on and on.
Oh yes . He’s a world traveler and a go to expert. He’s simply a fu*king fool and nuttier than a squirrel turd. Big mouth and no talent greater than the ability to spew lies and misinformation and bullshit constantly. That’s it.
And he was looking for a rat in NYC. He just needs to watch himself eating from a third person perspective:
4B117DBF-AA22-4CDC-8C69-E2F9D480FE1E.png
D210C9E1-578F-44A6-8832-8F8573E2ECB5.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

simplyliz

I know I’m way behind but maybe someone can answer a question for me. When his brother and nephew were in Orlando, did he not take them into an actual Disney World Park? I don’t know why this is so shocking to me but anytime family visits me, even if they can’t afford to do “the thing” that’s big where I live, I treat them. He couldn’t treat them to a one day pass?! Im not a “big time vlogger” and yet I once bought Disney passes for four family members who visited me (from Tampa) while I was staying in Orlando. I wasn’t even a local and I was on an expensive vacation but I wanted to give them a special day. Yes, it was expensive but I’m an adult who can make my budget work. I’m disgusted by Kyle. And I feel bad for the nephew. He seemed like a really nice little kid. So close to Disney, never been and couldn’t even go for the day. I’m done with Kyle even more than I already was.

• Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member

After managing to sit through Moulin Rouge, cradled by Mommy and Sissy-Wife, how long before he's inspired to let his adoring droolers know, "Hey Guys. I might create a Broadway Review YouTube channel. What do you think?" ___ This would complement his "World Travel Channel" / his "Cruise Channel / his "Restaurant & Food Review Channel / his Gaming Channel / his Lifestyle Channel ..........😝
Let's see. How would they respond? 🤭
"Oh Kyle you certainly know the subject."
"I can't think of anyone better to do it my guy"
"So excited."
"THIS please"
"fingers crossed"
"I'll be searching for it"
"Do you dream about me buddy? I still dream about you." (This would be Hulkster) :LOL:
324.jpg
:ROFLMAO:
---
"Parasocial relationships are one-sided relationships, where one person extends emotional energy, interest and time, and the other party, the persona, is completely unaware of the other's existence."

🙄 🤦‍♂️:cautious:

View attachment 2007680

I've said it a hundred times, and it fascinated me still, that those dull and dimwitted (many good natured and just naive idiots) have formed that attachment to him, and to him they are pixels on a page and mean less than dust UNLESS they are providing or potentially will provide, along with their clicks to watch the schlock he puts out, money and gifts and staycations and DVC points and ....on and on. THEN he will focus some attention on them as he basks in their ego boosting praise for the act, the charade, he peddles on YouTube ...etc.

HouHok

I’m not gonna watch cus hate watching is too boring these days and his family weirds me out, but why the fuck would you vlog this? Even old school lifestyle/daily vloggers say you shouldn’t video everything. That camera is his security blanket. I’m shocked he didn’t put her in videos earlier than he did honestly.

• Heart

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
What never ceases to amaze me is how quickly his every goal/plan fizzles:
Recent fizzles:
- no more buying a house
- no more non-stop cruises/travel
-no more eating healthy
-no more staycation Sundays

Also, why would anyone spend cash for a 2-night stay in the park when they have a place 10 minutes away??? Don't bitch about spending $100 when you've wasted more than that on a hotel room (what am I thinking - I'm sure Casey picked up that tab, like she does every other one!) And don't bitch about a $260 restaurant bill for 4 people for dinner - which you also did not pay for. (Also, quite generous of the Pallo clan to leave a big $20 tip for 4 people! $60 each x 4 = $240; KP said the dinner was $260; hence the $20 tip.)

• Wow

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
I forbade my husband to watch the “Meet the Parents” video because I knew it would be to cringy to watch so can someone tell me…. Is he doing the creepy voices and acting “Tom Cruse jumping on the couch” crazy? Because, that’s how I imagine the day going.
13EAF43D-5C38-42DD-BE62-73FB1814F7D6.jpeg
BC9B9D3F-6F77-4E92-8BA5-27D83A0E9412.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Remember when Kyle said he ordered “the best thing on the menu” which turned out to be the one and only thing on the menu that he had ever tried before? Sounds like Casey after 20 minutes on Bumble. Get back on there
---
Apparently threatening JustinScarred and some of the interaction was caught via another vlogger’s footage. Didn’t look like fun was happening.
Can someone post a link or something? I stay contained to this thread and don’t want to search for it. Justin is one of my favorites and those BLAB cheating fat fucks are the worst
---
Yankee In The South just flew to London. They are officially world travelers more than Kyle Pallo lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Kyle Pallo has to be the first and only person to step off the plane in LaGuardia and look around the terminal and say “wow, it’s beautiful”
Meanwhile Taylor is posting stories from the airport in Singapore that’s ACTUALLY pretty!!
That coulda been you, Kyle buddy! 🙄

• Heart

SplashRailroad

Chatty Member
View attachment 2027658
---
At Biergarten Kyle says he needs a “gallon” of beer. Casey incorrectly corrects him and says “pint.” Bro you drink liters at biergartens lmao

Kyle bitches and complains because he is worried that they might be seated at a table with other people, just like on a cruise ship or at an authentic German Biergarten. He then says that he “loves trying new things,” unless it’s sitting at a table with new people apparently
---
Casey went to Biergarten three times in a month because she loves it so much. Omg 🤮 if your man doesn’t take you to Hollerbachs in Sanford for a date tonight then slide into my DMs Casey
This is the life that Casey Durliat has chosen. Casey Durliat made this choice. This is the life Casey Durliat wants.

• Sad