Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In Kylespeak "juicy" is almost as high a compliment as "cruise ship food".
If you're of a certain age you'll remember cruise ship cornucopias of the 70s and how shit it is today by comparison, but hey.
From what I can tell the only good thing in Kyle's life that isn't juicy is Casey.
Yes, I went there. My bad.

P.S. "Moolah Rowge". I can't even.
He actually said that Moulin Rouge was so good it ought to be on a cruise ship 🤣 Really sad how he thinks cruise ships are the pinnacle of cuisine and entertainment!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Had to edit this just a bit...

View attachment 2005843
This image is proof that neither Kyle nor Jojo are financially successful. Kyle is still wearing that ill-fitting suit that looks like it is a hand-me-down and Jojo is wearing terrible loafers that look like cheap orthopedic shoes pensioners buy from home shopping channels. They'd look sad with shorts but with a suit they're horrifying.

I'm not a fashion snob but one thing every man should own is a well fitting black suit and shoes. You can dress them up for weddings, dress them down for funerals, and accessorise them accordingly for business.

Austin looks good, but startled/drunk. They look like a pair of gatecrashers who shop in thrift stores.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
Why would you introduce your SO to your parents in a hotel room??!! That is the cringiest assed shit I have ever seen.

• Heart

Dismom2

VIP Member
Ok- so what I’m getting here is that he filmed and publically posted expensive items that are in an apartment that’s not his. :oops:
And he was shocked at a $103 grocery bill? Bro, we call that a Wednesday…

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Did he seriously take her to Rainforest Cafe lmao. Bro Landry’s also owns Saltgrass Steakhouse, Morton’s, The Palm… date night at Rainforest Cafe 🤣🤣

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
The role in any romantic relationship should not be to "fix someone" and, right now, that's exactly how it feels. Casey is going to refine Kyle's "rough edges." She's going to teach him how to eat better (both in diet and actually putting a fork in his mouth), dress better, pronounce words properly and so on and so on. It's just so pathetic on her part. He's nearly 30 years old and shouldn't need someone to "mother" him.
He's beyond refinement. In the years I've been watching him he hasn't matured a day. If anything he has gotten worse by doubling down on his toxic behavior whenever an opportunity to better himself has been suggested.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

WTG

I think Kyle Pallo's ailement is on the lower end of the Asperger's chart:
(Though he does have a number of the identifiers related to Aspergers, his personality
is much closer to a malignant narcissistic personality pattern of behaviors.)
South Park's CARTMAN has one of the afflictions (in a number of ways) that Pallo does:
View attachment 2009208 View attachment 2009218👈
As the mom of a son with Autism/ Aspergers I will respectfully disagree with you. My son is 24. He has many issues but his manners are far better than Kyle's, he is also much kinder to others. I do not see spectrum traits in Kyle, I see selfishness, sloth and entitlement. He has been enabled and the traits that should have been stopped in elementary school are much more pronounced as an adult. It is so unattractive and he does not get a pass from me.

Heygrid

You can always tell when Kyle has to actually pay for something. He will repeat the price of it non-stop and criticize the purchase endlessly. That behavior makes me think he’s much closer to broke than buying a 750k house. Not to mention how uncomfortable everyone looks while he’s bitching about it—what a swell guy.

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Kyle thinks he has the norovirus so what does he do? Of course he goes to a theme park buffet while having no appetite and hovers over literally every food option for no reason. This guy needs to be removed from property

• Angry
  • Haha

bluebird33

It’s funny cause every time we saw them without the camera on there was zero talking. I’m surprised he still has that dumb selfie stick. The CMs kept getting annoyed. Dude needs to practice some cardio or something. He’s super out of breath. If someone hangs their arm around your neck like that, forces you to get on rides, and drinks and gets drunk DUMP THEIR *ss

• Haha
  • Heart

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
He keeps bitching about the $150 cabana being sooo expensive. Yeah this guy was totally about to buy a $750k house just weeks ago. Not a good look for Volcano Bay Team Member (Not Gay) Nick to be implying that this product isn’t worth the price
---
He’s wearing a shirt at Volcano Bay for the very first time because he’s with Nick and is self conscious

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
There’s still other parts of the day to Vlog though. He could’ve put out another dumpster fire without recoding this lol. It’s not like this is going to increase his views.
The other parts of the day were him filming a hole in the wall at Studios and asking how long it will take for Disney to finally fix it. Disney this is how your brand is being represented by this vlog
---
Kyle is at the Star Wars fast food restaurant and says that he got “the best thing on the menu.” He then shows what his parents got and says that he’s never tried it before. Bro how the fuck can you claim that the ribs are the best thing on the menu then you cunt
---
It’s pretty funny how Kyle thinks he’s self aware by making comments recently about being in a “reality show.” He still hasn’t realized yet that he is Tommy Wiseau in ‘The Room’ cringefest instead of Kim Kardashian tho

Last edited:
  • Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Right? I wish Taylor was vlogging her trip/s LOL just from following her on IG she seems more adventurous than he is- I would just laugh to see her get more views than he gets on yet ANOTHER disney video... HAHA
Taylor moved to the other side of the planet alone, while Kyle can’t even go to Tampa for a day trip alone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
So they go to Blizzard Beach. Casey says she doesn’t like body slides - so instead of spending the day doing other things together, Kyle rides the body slides repeatedly by himself as Casey stands and waits. He then tries to pressure her to do them even though she clearly said she doesn’t want to. Are we at the point where we no longer feel bad for Casey Durliat and think she deserves everything that she is putting up with?
---
I’d be pissed if I was the Wisconsin Dells. He just got back from his sponsored shill stay at “the water park capital of the world” where he described it as being like an Amazon warehouse, got explosive diarrhea, then immediately went to a much better water park that he wasn’t even sponsored at as soon as he got home
---
So you all were rigt, Kyle couldn’t buy a house. And JoJos Japan vlogs were so boring and he looked close to having a panic attack in every vlog.
“Close to having a panic attack”? There was that one where he was lying on the floor in fetal position next to the toilet on the train bawling because he lost his Tokyo Disneyland video

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17