Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Something doesn't add up for me. Until about 6 weeks ago Casey “white nails” was hidden from the vlog. Hidden to the point that JoJo had to put a Mickey Mouse gif over her face in his double date vlog. Now Casey “white nails” is fine being in the daily vlogs, taking photos with a stan and meeting his parents for the first time on camera.

Seems like quite a “180” in a short amount of time.

Reactions: 14

AKW24

VIP Member
Awesome! Still at 114!

1678194992732.png

Birthday shout out is too much what?
Effort to add 20 seconds to a video?
Too much work to keep a list of 114 people on a calendar?
What a pathetic POS as are the idiots who throw money at this dumbass.

Hey Kyle, revise your sub prices and offerings if you don't provide people what they paid for. Or maybe you just want to be reported and shut down from your hustle?

As much as I kind of want to know what else he wrote and report, I'll refrain. He's not worth the sub!

1678194961611.png

• Angry
  • Wow

SnapChet

VIP Member
So today we're taking "my girl" to the Disney waterpark, huh? ___ Along with his 'virus,' 'diarrhea' and the sudden, miraculous recovery that will now allow him to scream WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' on the slides in that ear splitting scream and later eat mounds of greasy and sugary foods and chomp while moaning "nummy"! 😐🤢

I won't watch or listen to the vid, but hard to resist content like that. ___ He seems to be trying and failing to recreate some past success at waterparks? But that fresh face and thirstbait bod have quickly and glaringly morphed into a patchy back hair, dad-bod, dwarf-like cringe MiniSquatch yuk-fest. That sure as hell won't bring em' in.
So we force Casey the Doormat to go along for some much-needed and hoped-for clickbait? Poor Moonface Mouse! ___ Nahhhh.... that's only going to bring in those fetish followers who are looking for a flat chested little librarian scold sliding down slides at a waterpark against her will. Probably not a huge niche audience out there for that. But he's desperate.
HoooBoy'_ what a flailing shit show (*Today, I fear, literally) he's putting out. God help the other visitors.

Get out of the water! Hurry!
Here comes Kyle: :poop: :eek:

aqw.jpg

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
His trip is “unplanned” because he crashed Alexa’s birthday trip with her Accountant and they have all the plans made already and Kyle is just tagging along like a child
---
They paid $50 for Uber from LaGuardia to Midtown Manhattan. There’s a bus at the airport that takes you to the subway, that’s what I did last time. That’s part of the experience of traveling to NYC. What’s the point of this trip?
---
Alexa has their entire day planned out to the hour. They are getting coffee an hour ahead of schedule. Yeah totally impulsive unplanned travel content here

• Haha

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
OMG shut the fuck up about the hundred dollars. That was insufferable. How many times did he blabber on and complain about the cost. I would be be so embarrassed to act that way.
---
Also, dude eats like a toddler.
---
Captain Bring Down Kyle.

Last edited:
  • Haha

curious_penguin

He actually said that Moulin Rouge was so good it ought to be on a cruise ship 🤣 Really sad how he thinks cruise ships are the pinnacle of cuisine and entertainment!!
Surprised the producers aren't already using this as a pull quote. "So good it ought to be on a cruise ship!" - Idiot YouTuber

• Haha

tightroped

VIP Member
I think SnapChet just suggested the next thread title.
Kyle Pallo #25: "Only Nick's penis can save me now!" Maybe add on "Sorry Casey"

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Awesome! Still at 114!

View attachment 2010858

Birthday shout out is too much what?
Effort to add 20 seconds to a video?
Too much work to keep a list of 114 people on a calendar?
What a pathetic POS as are the idiots who throw money at this dumbass.

Hey Kyle, revise your sub prices and offerings if you don't provide people what they paid for. Or maybe you just want to be reported and shut down from your hustle?

As much as I kind of want to know what else he wrote and report, I'll refrain. He's not worth the sub!

View attachment 2010856
WOW!!! I dont think the rumors about his "size" can be true now, because it takes some BALLS to have an attitude like that!! :oops: especially towards the few people who are willing to "invest" money into his channel?? (100 people out of his 174K subs??) Holy crap, this guy! (Unless the rest of it went on to say hes "revamping" his Patreon to make it better- but, doesnt sound like it! )

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

starri

VIP Member
Okay, I broke down and watched the video after all.

First: Guys, if you say “no homo” after the blowjob, it doesn’t count.

Second: Boys, we’ve seen you with your beards girlfriends. We’ve seen you together. We can tell the difference.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ScoJo15

So they get to the park... wander over and film a closed RnR Coaster, a stupid concrete update... then wait outside of Rise of the Resistance for 30 minutes until their Lightning Lane opens up and then have to wait in line again there.

If they would have just walked over to Rise when they got to the park, they would have ridden it faster than what they paid $25 each for.

What a bunch of dumba$$es.