Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
Good. It breaks my heart that he’s not living openly, but at least he’s having fun.

Reactions: 1

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
So if you were Kyle you would have a vlog saying “just got asked to be in foo fighters.” One week later, “Dave Grohl is a big meanie.”
I’d start a band with Adam the Woo lmao and PCDev, Dev if you are reading here make a new series learning drums in 30 days and let’s perform at Epcot for New Year’s Eve
---
Disney if you are reading here assemble a FL equivalent to Phat Cat Swinger at WDW immediately, call me if needed I have a few weeks of experience

Last edited:

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
This image is proof that neither Kyle nor Jojo are financially successful. Kyle is still wearing that ill-fitting suit that looks like it is a hand-me-down and Jojo is wearing terrible loafers that look like cheap orthopedic shoes pensioners buy from home shopping channels. They'd look sad with shorts but with a suit they're horrifying.

I'm not a fashion snob but one thing every man should own is a well fitting black suit and shoes. You can dress them up for weddings, dress them down for funerals, and accessorise them accordingly for business.

Austin looks good, but startled/drunk. They look like a pair of gatecrashers who shop in thrift stores.
What’s most sad is that this clown lets his ego get in the way of making a few extra dollars. You can’t tell me Kyle’s subs wouldn’t pitch in if he actually admitted that he was struggling to make a true go at it. He could announce that he wants to branch out but needs the funds & I guarantee the cult of Kyle would run to save him. Instead, he acts like a big shot when it’s crystal clear to anyone paying attention that he’s not, & leaves money on the table that he undoubtedly needs to make ends meet

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
He talks like a robot or like he's reading (poorly) from a script. 🥱
Because he doesn’t give a shit about anything he talks about and “PCDev” is an awful name for this channel. He should rebrand to Charming Dev the saltwater fish tank and fitness guy in Orlando who also has fun at inclusive resorts throughout his lifestyle. Instead he’s just trying to be the black Tim Tracker

The only passion he has ever shown has been for the character Goofy and assembling a saltwater fish tank - he should start a business installing fish tanks and film it all for content. There’s a bunch of landscapers and car wrappers who do that sort of thing

Last edited:

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
He’ll spend $6-$10 on a coffee, $1200 to upgrade to first class, $30+ DoorDash but this stuff is too pricey? Ugh
---
Adam The Woo is cruising through Vegas in a 100% movie accurate Delorean Time Machine going to 80s themed restaurants while Kyle and his Girl and his Accountant and his Clown paid $100 to ride a theme park ride that they have all been on multiple times before

Adam if you reach out to Stradman or Burlacher they’re not too far from Vegas and I bet they would collab with VideoBob on something
VideoBob is great and i wish I’d gone to his shop when we were both in Dallas. I think he collabed with Hoovie and their phantoms

There is a video from his wedding where Steel Panther was playing (may have still been metal skool back then) and a drunk Vinnie Paul comes up to play drums then Chad Kroeger from Nickelback comes up and they all play a Van Halen cover.

starri

VIP Member
HAHAHA The thought of Kyle at The Eagle just made me literally laugh out loud.
When he went to New York for the first time, I seriously considered suggesting it, hoping he’d go without looking it up.

I’ve had a lot of fun there over the years. Hahaha.

SPM418

VIP Member
I hate how One Vanderbilt looks on the skyline (I live in Queens with a great view of Manhattan), so Kyle being enamored of it makes me loathe him even more.

Not as much as I hate Central Park Tower, but…
Me too. No Empire State Building or Chrysler building.

Yunque01

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the video, nor will I, but I guess they skipped the hotdogs? Because they had those the last time they went to Volcano Bay.
Kyle had to point out repeatedly that they were allowed to order from an “exclusive” menu. This time they had flatbread pizzas and some kind of sushi. The hot dog was mentioned though.

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
Does PCDev have a real job or is youtube his full time gig? Because he doesn’t upload much and his content is shit and boring low effort but I bet with some proper leadership he can become the next fastest growing channel in this space. Hire me as a consultant and producer and manager dev, let’s do this

I think he’s just lazy.

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Does PCDev have a real job or is youtube his full time gig? Because he doesn’t upload much and his content is shit and boring low effort but I bet with some proper leadership he can become the next fastest growing channel in this space. Hire me as a consultant and producer and manager dev, let’s do this