Kyle Pallo #20 The only thing he knows how to pack is packing on the pounds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he got pre-approved, why would he need to scrape up a downpayment? Presumably, he'd have needed one to qualify. He really needs to make his lies a little more consistent.

I make more than Kyle, and I just had to drop five figures to furnish a new apartment. How on God's green earth is he going to fill up a McMansion?
Pallo has the proverbial 'champagne tastes' and the 'beer pocketbook.' ___ Actually, he's demostrated clearly that he has NO taste, except for greasy and sugary foods. Further, in general he looks at the price of something to determine its 'value.'
He wants and wants, and it must be (use your best Pallo whiney voice) E X P AAA N S I V E' or it's just not any good. 😒 It just can't be any good because it's not E X P AAA N S I V E'.
It's the lowest form of faulty syllogistic reasoning. He values something and in many ways he values people, by their 'worth' to him, OR the amount of money they have makes them 'valuable' to the world in his view, in his eyes, and he, in almost all cases, only truly admires people with money. He's a con and a grifter and $$$$ is the bottom line for all his considerations. People have worth only for the value they bring to him.
He obviously has determined long ago to view the world and the people in it one way:
"If they don't have a LOT of money or they can't be used to help ME, what good are they?" And he lives by that rule.

Reactions: 4
Also his demeanor completely changes once the girlfriend shows up - the clown voices and idiotic comments start becoming uncontrollable. She is clearly just trash if she puts up with that lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He will be bankrupt and begging his fans by mid summer if he does buy something.

"Dear fans. My whole life is falling apart. I think it's Deep State and Fake News and the New World Order that are to blame. My roof leakes. There are more roaches and palmetto bugs in my house than visitors to Disney World. I can't see out the windows for the grass and weeds. Casey took the last train to the coast....gone, baby, gone. When I told her we could just cuddle and preserve our precious virginity for a few years she said, 'Beam me up Scotty and left.' (starts weeping). The dog ran away. My family said they're tired of my sponging off them and now go to Busch Gardens to avoid me here in Orlando. (sobbing). My meds now cost more than the GNP of Canada. I don't know what to do. You tell me."

And the fans react:
"Thoughts and prayers."
"Setting up a GoFundMe page for you."
"Stay strong bud"
"Starting a prayer chain"
"Have you tried selling blood. Just a suggestion"
"How about a cruise and a trip to the spa?"
"Take my Social Security check. You need it more than I do."
"I'll sell one of my children and send you the money." (*this is Hulkster)
"Praying!"

download (63).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He stated that he needed to take this break to plan out the year. Odd! Didn’t he plan out his year a few weeks ago and told us that it was seriously going to be huge??
And kyle why are you treating today’s vlog like an end of the year vlog? “I want to take this opportunity to thank you for a great 2022.” and “comment down below which series of mine was your favorite this past year.” You’ve pulled this formula 4 times already in the last 2 months!
Today he pulled out of his ass this fine gem. “I’ve grown to love Broadway.” Kyle you trash Broadway every single time it is mentioned!! Now you’ve grown to love it?!
He shows us what kind of art he will buy when he finally moves into his trailer home and YES it is as gaudy and trashy ss the art in the hole he “toured” yesterday. Why? Because he now knows how to appreciate great art.
Everything you do. Kylow, is for content. You call Casey D on camera and as her if she wants your “watermellown.” She says yes and what fo you do? You toss out you “watermellown” amd head to the bext booth. Oh! And i DID stch when you said you couldn’t buy art right now as you are saving for a down payment on a house, which negates your claim that you’ve saved up a good chunk of change for a home.
he did take a stab at comedy today. He claimed that he reads everyone’s comments and adjusts his videos based on those comments. LOL!!
kyle, the difficulty you displayed today about signing off for a week wasn’t cute. It was VERY telling. It shows is that your entire personna revolves around your camera and that is sad and not healthy. Without it you can’t function.
One last observation. Kyle, why is it that in the majority of your dates with “my girl” she is meeting you somewhere on Disney property and is usually accompanied by other girls? Have you two never done anything outside Disney or Universal? I find that odd. I find that odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jojo didn’t need to take a mental health break to figure out his big plans to travel to Tokyo - maybe Kyle isn’t cut out for this “career” path

Reactions: 9
"More success in 22' than I ever dreamed. More in 2023."
"Big things coming in 2023 soon."
"Stay tuned for great news."
"2023 will be amazing for us. I'm not playing."

And NOW:
"I've worked hard. I'm taking a break and don't know when I'll be back."

da-fuck-wtf.gif
:oops: 🤭 :ROFLMAO:
pokemon-go-where-he-at.gif
In a couple of days:
rpdr-drag-race.gif

• Haha
That’s really is some first rate bullshit. The fools who support his patreon account absolutely deserve exactly what they get, but fact is, he makes just enough to rent a 3-bed apartment with two roommates, purchase an 11yo car & goes on Margaritaville cruises for content, so who am I kidding? He doesn’t actually make much of a living doing any of this anyway

In other vlogger genre news: Stradman’s dream house is complete, his new girlfriend is on camera, his dog is still cute, and he’s honest and transparent about his finances. Highly recommended if you want to watch motivational content instead of loser content

BE61CEE7-CE10-4BF3-80F3-3D7F08FC8858.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Jojo didn’t need to take a mental health break to figure out his big plans to travel to Tokyo - maybe Kyle isn’t cut out for this “career” path
exactly. I mean, JoJo did make a whole video out of planning the "secret" trip. BUT he did it in a fun way, it didn't feel annoying or clickbait-y, it was fun to watch. and even the "stressful" part when he mentioned having trouble buying the park tickets on the site, it was just a 'we'll figure it out". Kyle would've ranted for 8 minutes about it, and had a whole "I'm struggling" Thumbnail :rolleyes:
I really hope he has a good time and it does good things for his channel. He has his own faults, but hes at least putting in some work on his channel.

Reactions: 12
exactly. I mean, JoJo did make a whole video out of planning the "secret" trip. BUT he did it in a fun way, it didn't feel annoying or clickbait-y, it was fun to watch. and even the "stressful" part when he mentioned having trouble buying the park tickets on the site, it was just a 'we'll figure it out". Kyle would've ranted for 8 minutes about it, and had a whole "I'm struggling" Thumbnail :rolleyes:
I really hope he has a good time and it does good things for his channel. He has his own faults, but hes at least putting in some work on his channel.
I'll agree to disagree with this. There's always been something strange to me about these guys - both went from college program to working in the parks, to saying that they're making their YouTube brands about Disney a "job," at the same time. They've always struck me as two immature bros who are in a perpetual dick swinging contest, to be frank. In reality, anyone who is in their position needs some tough love--they both really need to get their priorities straight.

JJ has half a million subs on YT and TikTok, and a dancing background, and I give him credit where it's due, But, from a business perspective he should reorient/ rebrand his content if he really wants to make this a long term entertainment gig.

Without veering too far into the "get off my lawn" lane, the idea that thousands of folks want to watch a young "lifestyle" creator who happens to go to Disney Parks as an Orlando just doesn't seem viable in the long run.

Now there's obviously a niche of simpletons who eat up these channels as a form of escapism--not everyone gets the privilege of living "in Disney." It's a pipe dream and I feel sad for people who think they can live that dream, and give up everything to move to Orlando. Folks like the Dim Grifters honestly have gotten lucky, and I think even they're running out of rope.

TL,DR: Most people can't make YouTube a career, but if you're an entertainer who wants to do that, look at things that work in a long term business sense. Grifting through the parks is not one as I'm sure we can all agree on. Here's looking at you, tweedle dee & tweedle dumbass.

Last edited:
He stated that he needed to take this break to plan out the year. Odd! Didn’t he plan out his year a few weeks ago and told us that it was seriously going to be huge??
And kyle why are you treating today’s vlog like an end of the year vlog? “I want to take this opportunity to thank you for a great 2022.” and “comment down below which series of mine was your favorite this past year.” You’ve pulled this formula 4 times already in the last 2 months!
Today he pulled out of his ass this fine gem. “I’ve grown to love Broadway.” Kyle you trash Broadway every single time it is mentioned!! Now you’ve grown to love it?!
He shows us what kind of art he will buy when he finally moves into his trailer home and YES it is as gaudy and trashy ss the art in the hole he “toured” yesterday. Why? Because he now knows how to appreciate great art.
Everything you do. Kylow, is for content. You call Casey D on camera and as her if she wants your “watermellown.” She says yes and what fo you do? You toss out you “watermellown” amd head to the bext booth. Oh! And i DID stch when you said you couldn’t buy art right now as you are saving for a down payment on a house, which negates your claim that you’ve saved up a good chunk of change for a home.
he did take a stab at comedy today. He claimed that he reads everyone’s comments and adjusts his videos based on those comments. LOL!!
kyle, the difficulty you displayed today about signing off for a week wasn’t cute. It was VERY telling. It shows is that your entire personna revolves around your camera and that is sad and not healthy. Without it you can’t function.
One last observation. Kyle, why is it that in the majority of your dates with “my girl” she is meeting you somewhere on Disney property and is usually accompanied by other girls? Have you two never done anything outside Disney or Universal? I find that odd. I find that odd.
seriously??? He did that obnoxious watermelon thing, she had some girl pals with her, and they haven't sat her down with some of her cheap red wine and been like Giirrrllll, what are you DOING??" makes me sad for her :(

Reactions: 5
seriously??? He did that obnoxious watermelon thing, she had some girl pals with her, and they haven't sat her down with some of her cheap red wine and been like Giirrrllll, what are you DOING??" makes me sad for her :(
The lord only helps those who want to help themselves, @Dismom2.

• Haha
You know I just realized, what happened to his terrible Daily Dose intro logo & music? He’s stopped editing it in

Reactions: 5
I'll agree to disagree with this. There's always been something strange to me about these guys - both went from college program to working in the parks, to saying that they're making their YouTube brands about Disney a "job" Anyone in their position needs some tough love and they both need to get their priorities straight.

JJ has half a million subs on YT and TikTok, and a dancing background, and I give him credit where it's due, But, from a business perspective he should reorient/ rebrand his content if he really wants to make this a long term entertainment gig.

Without veering too far into the "get off my lawn" lane, the idea that thousands of folks want to watch a young "lifestyle" creator who happens to go to Disney Parks as an Orlando just doesn't seem viable in the long run.

Now there's obviously a niche of simpletons who eat up these channels as a form of escapism--not everyone gets the privilege of living "in Disney." It's a pipe dream and I feel sad for people who think they can live that dream, and give up everything to move to Orlando. Folks like the Dim Grifters honestly have gotten lucky, and I think even they're running out of rope.

TL,DR: Most people can't make YouTube a career, but if you're an entertainer who wants to do that, look at things that work in a long term business sense. (Grifting through the parks is not one as I'm sure we can all agree on. Here's looking at you, tweedle dee & tweedle dumbass.
oh I agree. This Disney vlogging isn't viable for them, or anybody, long-term. They're getting to the age where its no longer "cute" to watch a "young guy" prancing around Disney World. which was the appeal to a lot of people while they were younger DCP kids. I know for me as someone in my late 30s/ early 40s- I was one of those people who watched them as "escapism" or out of envy that they were young and got to run around Disney every day, without kids and houses and families to think about. And definitely some "MAN!! I wish i had known about the DCP when i was their age!" LOL
BUT now its kind of like "ok... what their next step gonna be? Because it can't be this forever". I just feel like JoJo will do a better job transitioning to whatever he wants to do next. He already almost took a job back at Disney recently- so hes at least willing to entertain getting an actual job. And this booking the trip to Japan also shows hes more willing to venture out of his comfort zone than Kyle is... which will help him with future content, too. I'm not saying either of them are the brightest crayons in the box HAHA

Reactions: 3
It was VERY telling. It shows is that your entire personna revolves around your camera and that is sad and not healthy. Without it you can’t function.
He's demonstrated ad nauseum that's he's very afraid outside of his comfort zones, and those are 1) Disney parks & resorts 2) His family 3) Cruise ships. Each is small and comforting little non threatening world he knows. It's all familiar. The big ol' wide world is skeery' for Liddle Kyle and he shudders at the thought of tackling it.

Most embrace that travel urge to see new and exciting, strange and exotic place. I treasured every opportunity to travel around the globe even in school as a young man when I had the opportunity. I couldn't wait then and still can't to this day. You enjoy and plan for those adventures. They should be anticipated and savored.

Pallo is fearful. On the one hand he wants to be Dora the Explorer and on the other, he wants some Barbara Reed / Leave It To Beaver existence, cozy burbs and only out to his safe places. He want both and he wants it NOW and he wants it all to be handed to him. He wants it made easy for him.

He could, but at his age, I doubt will break out of that and take the chances and opportunities to travel and see the world. He's locked into a safe little cozy world, his own version of Fantasyland, and I don't see him breaking out of it unless he's chaperoned and coddled by someone else who can make it safe for him. He's a man-child, forever wanting, forever whining and fearful, and forever reliant on someone else to provide for him.
download (65).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I work in medicine and I’m a year older than him with shifts that require me to stand for 11 hours a day. His “job” is not hard by any means. Sure he has to edit a vlog but it’s not like he is required to show up at a certain time, etc. So seeing all the praise he is getting for simply just not posting to YouTube for a few days is laughable to me. Imagine if we could just decide we want to stop working for a few days haha. How nice it must be to take a “break” from a life that’s already a daily vacation.

If I were him I would have never promised to daily vlog. Maybe only drop a video one to two times a week with QUALITY content. He has the luxury to travel the world but stays in Orlando doing the same things everyday. So much potential if he would put forth some effort. Never rooting for anybody to fail so hopefully he can come up with some new ideas and also work on having a better attitude. Interact with fans, admit fault when called out, and grow from every experience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.