Kyle Pallo #20 The only thing he knows how to pack is packing on the pounds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice how he was going to try the step stool in front of the water fountain before they sat for lunch and he caught himself snd stopped?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jojo livestreaming again from Tokyo, David Garcia just dropped another $500 in super chat. Kyle's gotta be pissed. Jojo announced he has extended his Japan trip as well.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Imagine working for years to bring your family to Disney for a once in a lifetime trip that you can’t really afford only to end up stuck in a queue behind one of these guys filming your kids and uploading it for degenerates on the internet to tip them $500 at a time. Have a Magical Day
---

Jojo got kicked out of a store for filming. He is still walking around the park live streaming lmao

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
“I loved her voice”😳🧐🤨 what a weird thing to say! Is her voice that distinctive? Definitely odd that it’s one of the first things they commented on 🤣 cringe is right!
Speaking of weird, Eric seems to comment on a fairly regular basis but this time it took an odd turn.

7FCA1E94-EE97-4EC1-922E-CAE2AEA14D1C_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I bet “David Garcia” loved the last vlogger he supported, especially his liver, which he ate with some Fava beans and a nice Chianti. 👨🏼‍🍳🍷😬

Jeez’ that sounds like a creepy and potentially very scary sumbitch’.😬🫣🤐

Ol’ JoHO should not cultivate that creeper. He sounds like KyLowRent’s “Hulkster” but with money and that could grow into a dangerous problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet “David Garcia” loved the last vlogger he supported, especially his liver, which he ate with some Fava beans and a nice Chianti. 👨🏼‍🍳🍷😬

Jeez’ that sounds like a creepy and potentially very scary sumbitch’.😬🫣🤐

Ol’ JoHO should not cultivate that creeper. He sounds like KyLowRent’s “Hulkster” but with money and that could grow into a dangerous problem.
After giving $1000, he then kept asking how he could become a moderator for the chat

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Kyle sees a nametag that has the abbreviation MO for Missouri. The UW-Milwaukee graduate then asks why that is the state’s abbreviation instead of something like MI or MS. Yeah Casey Durliat must be stupid as duck too to be with this idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle sees a nametag that has the abbreviation MO for Missouri. The UW-Milwaukee graduate then asks why that is the state’s abbreviation instead of something like MI or MS. Yeah Casey Durliat must be stupid as duck too to be with this idiot
Reminds me of an argument I had with a freight courier years ago when they came to pickup a skid going to "Columbia, M O" and I said yes, this is the one going to Missouri. He argued with me that it was the wrong one for a good 5 minutes saying he was picking up "Columbia MOntana" before I gave up, googled it on my phone and showed him. Let's just say he was never dispatched back. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.