Kyle Pallo #20 The only thing he knows how to pack is packing on the pounds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ironic thing is that if he actually sat back and took in what we're saying- he would see that we're not all black-hearted "hatters". Most of us have nice, red hearts LOL and at one point wanted to see him succeed. He did this to himself... so now, we laugh at his expense.
Dismom 2 coming in with the wisdom again. Yes, nice hearts that only wanted to see him succeed. Maybe some with other motives in mind, but many who enjoy sharing wisdom and advice without strings attached. The proverbial "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

Reactions: 3
What's great is he thinks this is some monumental moment for his channel and it's on pace to get about the same amount of views as him going to a routine doctor's appointment. It's actually encouraging to see that more and more people realize he's all talk and aren't jumping every time he pretends that something important is happening.

Reactions: 5
The sad thing is he's so predictable. He won't go on a break, he can't stand to not be the center of attention. He's not buying a house, the realtor probably gave him like $100 to have him featured and he'll do anything for an easy buck.

He's slowly destroying his own channel one daily dump at a time. Meanwhile, everyone else is either putting out quality content from Super Nintendo World or the Epcot Art Festival.

Reactions: 9
Why the hell does a single guy need such a large sized house?! He complains about affordability and money and then is viewing such massive homes. Strange.

His real estate agent or whatever he called himself seems a little “crypto-styled” or “scammy.” If you look at his website it doesn’t look too kosher. It looks like an infomercial website.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why the hell does a single guy need such a large sized house?! He complains about affordability and money and then is viewing such massive homes. Strange.

His real estate agent or whatever he called himself seems a little “crypto-styled” or “scammy.” If you look at his website it doesn’t look too kosher. It looks like an infomercial website.
My take on it is that he isn't buying the house himself. His parents are buying it for him under the impression that they will be staying there when they come down to Orlando to visit and go to the parks... hence the 3 bedrooms (mom/clown, Alexa, Kylie). Parents are investing in it thinking that the $1000-2000 they spend for rooms when they come down will be offset by the mortgage price. That's why he had to emergency run back home for the "Packers game" when he really needed to secure documentation from them on this whole process.

A single guy buying his first home would not look for something so roomy, even if he had plans to have a girlfriend move in with him.

I toured an apartment I was hoping to rent one time. There was someone still living there. I, without thinking, started taking pics of inside the place so I could show my girlfriend. The landlord nearly knocked the phone out of my hands and asked what the duck I was doing. I apologized and he made it clear that he would never allow anyone to shoot photos of a place that people were living in. He didn't want the place to be "cased". I was 19 when that happened. It's unreal that he filmed inside a FAMILY'S home and put it on the internet for all to see. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find the listing for the place. Kyle is so bleeping clueless (and that realtor is just as bad), he just endangered a family. He did it while monetizing the entire experience. He's a bleeping monster.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

That house is small, but that’s just my opinion!

Dismom 2 coming in with the wisdom again. Yes, nice hearts that only wanted to see him succeed. Maybe some with other motives in mind, but many who enjoy sharing wisdom and advice without strings attached. The proverbial "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."
Haha and I swear I have no personal connection to Kyle, never met the guy. Just somebody who’s been watching his channel for awhile and has seen the downfall the past few months. with no real attempt to change the things that he’s getting “hate” about. being able to take constructive criticism is a huge life skill.
It’s a shame because I feel like he really does have a wide appeal and could have a huge channel if he just listened to feedback. Instead he chooses to whine about nobody liking him 🙄

• Heart
on Twitter, the comments/ reactions to him "signing off" for his break :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Maybe i was right- theres a 7-night NCL Prima cruise leaving this weekend, maybe he and Casey and sailing off into the sunset.
Just kidding!!! its a 7 night, Kyle doesn't leave orlando for more than 4 nights LOL Hes gonna hang around her apartment playing COD or whatever he plays.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My take on it is that he isn't buying the house himself. His parents are buying it for him under the impression that they will be staying there when they come down to Orlando to visit and go to the parks... hence the 3 bedrooms (mom/clown, Alexa, Kylie). Parents are investing in it thinking that the $1000-2000 they spend for rooms when they come down will be offset by the mortgage price. That's why he had to emergency run back home for the "Packers game" when he really needed to secure documentation from them on this whole process.

A single guy buying his first home would not look for something so roomy, even if he had plans to have a girlfriend move in with him.
Very smart move on Jerry and Susan's part! Now the whole world and ill-obsessed fanatics will know exactly where their future house is, great tradeoff for coddling your arrogant douchebag of a son that has no problem floating by with his low-effort, self-absorbed and parasitic lifestyle. They're as big of a problem as he is and a big reason why Kyle lives in his own imaginary world where he can live without dealing with any criticism or care for others.

Not going to watch today's vlog, but I'm assuming he'll be at Festival of the Arts and try to say something like "Disney invited us for this first day". Yeah, Disney must have a lot of heart for creators that do no research into their events, does no planning to engage their viewers, complains about every small inconvinience and presents to his viewers how the food at one of Epcot's most well reviewed restaurants looks like turds. :rolleyes:

Your pile of bullshit is larger than Thunder Mountain at this point, Kyle. Enjoy your break! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So, he’s confirming his going on a break as of NOW. Although, he’s going to “probably” film his house hunting, so, break is off to a good start.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s taking a 7-10 day break lmao. He says he has big big plans for this year. He wants to buy art at Epcot but he is saving for a down payment for a house. He is fixated on some $45k table but can’t afford it. Bro just drop your house budget to $455k then and get that table then

• Haha
Damn, Squirt. How can we miss you when you won't go away?

My Last daily vlog, I’ll see you all soon.. |
Festival of the arts 2023 Opening Day
kvc3nXTVPvhZAhopqtvGEA3Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

170K subscribers [*And Yeah! Finally got from 169K to 170K subs, 1K add, YIPPEE!, and it only took about 3 weeks, in the same length of time JoHO added 28K]

By "soon" he probably means Monday. I'm sure he'll return with 'fresh and exciting new plans and content.' :ROFLMAO:
OR. #2
Could be heading out on some rent boy trip for some time with one of the old well to do queens who will help set him up soon for the 'favors' he's willing to provide and the act necessary to fulfill the fantasies. Stranger things have happened. 😝 And Pallo's mantra is "Whatever it takes." 🤭
Hard to imagine anyone that hard up 😝 but 'fantasies come true' can be expensive and some people have the money and are willing to pay a pretty penny to engage in them. (Ewww... threw up a bit in my mouth.)
Be wrong not to speculate. :ROFLMAO:🤭 :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hopefully all the other vloggers will upload multiple shorts per day throughout the next week to kick him out of the algorithm of suggested channels

He’s taking a 7-10 day break lmao. He says he has big big plans for this year. He wants to buy art at Epcot but he is saving for a down payment for a house. He is fixated on some $45k table but can’t afford it. Bro just drop your house budget to $455k then and get that table then
If he got pre-approved, why would he need to scrape up a downpayment? Presumably, he'd have needed one to qualify. He really needs to make his lies a little more consistent.

I make more than Kyle, and I just had to drop five figures to furnish a new apartment. How on God's green earth is he going to fill up a McMansion?

He says he needs several breaks each year: an annual break, a mid year break, and some other breaks. Bro you usually have to work somewhere for a consecutive decade or so before you’ve earned that kind of vacation time

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.