Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Today’s video is “the new frontier” of Disneyland, or the same expansion plans that have been discussed since at least 2004. If you find construction footage of DVC timeshares exciting then you’ll love this video. He’s a loser and Casey is pure trash
---

Amazing that he is being hosted by the Howard Johnson and is supposed to be shilling his affiliate link with them, but instead he made a whole daily video dedicated to Disney hotels instead
---

The Security CM wouldn’t let him film at the Grand Californian, and Karen Pallo felt like he needed to call her out by name for just doing her job while he was trying to film at a hotel that he was not a paying customer of

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

SplashRailroad

Chatty Member
I clicked the View the most liked Kyle Pallo posts on Tattle button and this was number one in case some of you haven't seen it, from dedominicole:

"Let me tell you- as the family who sponsored his stay at Shades of Green last summer this all rings soooo true. He’s a fraud.
first, he didn’t even spend the night at the shades of green hotel. He left.
At Christmas time when he asked for ornaments to be sent for his sad Christmas tree we sent him two. He couldn’t even have the decency to open them up on camera so my three kids could watch it. This was the beginning of the end for me. I spent the $ on ornaments and postage not to mention his SOG stay, drinks and snacks for him while there and he couldn’t even acknowledge my kids gift to him. RUDE. When I called him out on it in an IG DM he ignored me. Every piece of advice he gives on his blogs can be refuted. He’s a moron. He goes into the parks for an hour or two and does nothing.
he’s all about the hand outs and nothing else. He’s a scam artist in my opinion."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Exactly, he plays the victim way too much! More in fact than Kyle but without the criticism that Kyle gets. I think because it’s such a tiny amount of people who actually watch his content and an even smaller group to care to enough to discuss him on Tattle Life.

At least Kyle has one of the BEST threads on Tattle Life. The only other Vlogger with a burn through rate better than his, would be Tim Tracker.
I think the reason people give Kyle so much shit is because he’s just a straight up liar/phony/grifter/wannabe and an immature asshole. He contradicts himself constantly. Yes JoJo is fake as hell but at the same time he’s not insulting. Kyle is not only fake but you can tell that off camera he’s a complete dick. He’s also incredibly insulting to other cultures in my honest opinion, and I feel like he’s a total racist behind the scenes. Maybe it’s his sheltered upbringing. Not to mention the fact that I’ve only seen a couple of JoJos videos and whenever he has Kyle on there, Kyle is so rude but when he’s on Kyles videos, he’s actually super nice and engaging towards Kyle‘s audience. Also, Kyle swears he’s hot shit and anyone who has anything to say that he doesn’t like is a hater. He doesn’t know how to take constructive criticism. He’s extremely rude to other guests in the park when he’s filming he’s been caught making fun of older people, and people in wheelchairs on his vlog and he never ever apologizes for anything. At least JoJo is somewhat self aware. As someone who puts out a vlog that depends on viewers, when you sit there compare food from another culture to turds and you get called out in the comments that next video you should’ve apologized and said that you didn’t mean to insult anyone. Instead what does Kyle do? He starts laughing about it and calling people haters on Twitter. When he got called out about the hurricane videos, he never apologized he basically was like whatever. Even in the last video that he did, when he was eating some food from the Moderne booth, he ate some watermelon dish without reading the information about it. He just ordered it and ate it (saying he had no clue what it was) and then he didn’t like it so when the next scene when he’s eating watermelon from another booth, he called the previous food garbage and said he wasn’t going to sugarcoat it. It’s not everyone else’s fault that you don’t research the things that you put in your mouth before you order them. It’s not anyone’s fault that you show up at a restaurant that only serves lunch and dinner and you expect breakfast and then get mad when you don’t get it like he did with his sister. He also never plans anything so people have to bend over backwards for him at Disney and then he has the nerve to complain about it. He’s just very entitled and just a complete dick about it on top of everything else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

BNL

Chatty Member
I really love all of you here. I am sincerely in awe of all of your detective skills, wit and intellect. I really can't stomach this jerk anymore and the ship has sailed for any benefit of the doubt here with this clown, but yet..I still come and read up on what he is up to because of you all. Not him.

That is all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Dismom2

VIP Member
Last night at dinner....
My husband, laughing: " I haven't heard you talk about Kyle in awhile..."
Me, putting on my best Valley Girl/ Kardashian voice: " Yeah, um, thats cause hes like on a break right now...."
My 12 Year Old: What?? He needs a break from YouTubing?? Why??
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My parenting work is done here! :ROFLMAO:😁💁‍♀️

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
OK..I took a few minutes to put his crap show in much needed fairytale form. Otherwise, it's just so damned tiring, repetitive and nauseating I couldn't recap and bear to inflict that on anyone.
So___ This recent chapter began like all fairytales, a magical land and a prince...

Once upon a time in a magical town called Palloville, Cheeseland USA there lived a family of Pallos: Mama Pallo was a banker who could tell you the price of cheese on the Dow at any moment. Daddy Pallo was an old clown who now did his Carol Burnett cleaning lady routine, often dressed as a clown, cleaning a high school. There was a wise half-brother (who shall not be named) and he wanted nothing to do with this sordid and silly family loony show and especially his baby brother’s oh so nauseating tendency to shove a camera in everyone’s face. And there was sister – wife wicked Nurse Bones, guardian of her little brother Kyle___ oh, he was the baby, the apple of everyone’s eye in the family, but he was a rotten little apple who never grew up. Then he left magical Palloville, sad, bitter and weeping, for Fantasyland in the land of Floriduh' and Disney’s Wonderful World of Dystopia where he would make that wonderful world his own. We know all this because he went back as an adult MiniMan and told us about it during the holidays this year and probably caused a lot of people to lose their holiday lunches. Anyhoo....The Pallos kept following him down there to make sure he didn't try to live in Cinderella's Castle and end up in prison.

And in the Wonderful World of Disney Dystopia, there was, it was reported, a hard working girl named Casey who planned weddings for the more fortunate people in Dystopia, but she dreamed one day of meeting her handsome Prince, and there were so many in Dystopia she knew he’d arrive some day. So she slaved away and worked hard___ and then it happened. There at a magical wedding she arranged was a little man in a blue suit wearing brown shoes. She giggled. She discovered he was a great star in the YouTube firmament, she knew because he kept telling her so, and the groom at the wedding said so and paid more attention to Little Prince Kyle than to his new bride who kept getting pushed aside so the groom could be near his idol. And they fell in love, oh no, not the groom and Pallo. That was one sided, I think, but who knows? Poor little Casey fell for the Mini Prince Pallo's spiel and his royally screwed up life. Her fairtale was about to begin. ___ Sure Jan! __ But she was shy and to this day would only show her hands on his videos. They were hands with white nails. Still, she believed her Prince would come ___ a phrase she’d use ever time they were intimate, but it never happened. SAD, but another story for another time.

Everyone was growing up, buying houses and traveling around him but Baby Kyle never seems to get a break, although he constantly protested that his life was the bestest' and the most perfect life in all of Disney Dystopia. ___ Yet, he feared going outside his Disney Dystopia and his bro cave he shared with other little people he envied. He begged for little trips on boats and his fans took pity and gave him trips and plane rides. He gave them peek-a-boo showers in return. ___So away he’d go. Wooosh! And away. And “Look at MEEE’ __ I’m on a boat in the big old ocean. ‘I’m the King of the World.’” And he ate lots of sugary and fattening foods for his fans. “Gobble, gobble__ see ME eat. Nummy, nummy noo noo, I would eat fried and sugar coated doo doo.” And the fans giggled and said, “Oh silly little Kyle.” And he did this over and over and over....

But someone always had to go with Little Kyle. He feared being alone. He slept in the same bed with a friend called Gums of Lora and even with his sister-wife, wicked Amazon Alexa, to keep from being afraid. This was OK with Princess White Nails and I can only guess why. And so the tale turned to travel and boy did he dream of travel, and he promised lots of travel, but alas it never happened. Only the little cruises and Gums of Lora had to drive him to the port for those and go with him. He knew it WOULD happen, so he clicked his Ruby Slippers together…….oh, wait. That’s another adventure.

Anyway___ the Pallos of Palloville often came to check on their little loosely wired Prince in Floriduh knowing it would be exhausing just being around him, but they did care about him. So they all haunted Dystopia while he filmed them walking and eating. It was a side show, but it was all he had.

Now is a new day, however, and a new plan. Little Prince Kyle heard that an old friend with lady parts who was beautiful but was scared away by Kyle’s anger at a Mr Microwave Taterhead' she made and he started fighting the drywall. She was horrified and left. She found a real prince and had two beautiful children and now is getting a new home in the same land as Kyle.

This made Kyle jealous and sad. So an idea formed in his head. This took a long time. Ideas didn’t come easy for him and the last original one he had died from loneliness. But this was wonderful, so wonderful he could jump in a puddle: He’d buy a house too! Eureka. That would show them all. And he says it about to happen. He’s not playing and you know that because he said, “I’m not playing.” Big things about to happen in 2023 in Disney Dystopia, so big it will become Palloville of Floriduh’. YOOOGE’! How do we know. Ask him. He’ll tell you.

And now here we are….
here-we-go-joker (1).gif
The Beginning?:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Does the Disneyland app have a cast compliment option like the WDW one? If so make sure to compliment Julie in Security at the Grand Californian for keeping us all safe from being exploited on the internet for a vlogger’s profit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
The real clue to the fact that Kyle (and JoJo too) are such incredibly lazy oafs was when they both quit their jobs within the Disney organization (where they would have had to show up for work on a regular basis instead of lazing around the pigsty apartment of theirs) to become full-time YouTubers. If either one of them had an ounce of a brain they would have realized that the smartest thing they could have done is to stay within the Disney organization and put forth the time and effort to advance within the company. A regular paycheck and full-time benefits go a long way these days. (Plus, we wouldn't have had to listen to KPs sob story about how he can't afford his meds.) They would still have had a couple of days a week to do their YouTube vlogging, etc., etc. Pallo's vlogs might actually have some useful content to them if he had actually kept his Disney job - and he wouldn't have to repeat the same crap over and over and over again to get 7 days worth of vlogs every week. Truly, the words Kyle and effort can never be used in the same sentence to describe the grifter.
Absolutely agree. I think Pallo completely whiffed on the one thing that made his channel interesting, he was a CM doing a parks vlog. That made all the difference in his viewership & a big reason why the flow of new subs on his channel has slowed to a trickle. People aren't interested in seeing some goof randomly drop a Starbucks off at for his sister who works in a hospital in Shitsville, WI. People all over the world live that sort of day to day existence, it's just not special. Somewhere along the way, Kyle got it twisted & started thinking people were watching the channel because of him personally & not the unique perspective as someone who works for the Disney Company could provide. It's only a matter of time before an overwhelming number of his subs, who've probably forgotten why they subscribed in the first place, wonder why they've got this useless channel on their feed, click unsubscribe & this all dries up & blows away

Reactions: 20

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
WOW. He really is trash, huh?? Calling somebody out for doing her job, while he doesn't even have an actual job? And yeah, Casey's trash too for going along with all of it... shouldn't a CM be supporting a CM??
For real! You could absolutely hear the microwaved potato level anger/frustration in his voice when he talked about her by name. The guy’s definitely got issues. You know, much of the stuff we dunk on Pallo for is fairly innocuous, stupid crap, but to call out a CM publicly for doing her job is straight up evil.

• Heart

Yunque01

VIP Member
The Security CM wouldn’t let him film at the Grand Californian, and Karen Pallo felt like he needed to call her out by name for just doing her job while he was trying to film at a hotel that he was not a paying customer of
It is SO satisfying when he thinks he is going to receive special treatment and doesn’t.

• Heart
  • Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Let me make sure I’ve got this timeline correct:

- Lora announces she is going to Disneyland in February. Kyle feels threatened and blurts out that he’s going on a cruise in February even though he has nothing booked

- Jojo announces he is flying to Tokyo. Kyle feels threatened and books a trip to compete. He goes to Disneyland to beat Lora there

- Kyle books a discounted Howard Johnson room in Anaheim and a coach seat next to the bathroom and thinks he is on the same level as Jojo’s first class adventure across the planet

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Dismom2

VIP Member
What a piece of shit. "JOOLEE over there, would only let me take a pitcher of this sign"

He really is grasping at straws at this point. I agree with the King - Casey does not deserve sympathy if she stands by this low-life.
WOW. He really is trash, huh?? Calling somebody out for doing her job, while he doesn't even have an actual job? And yeah, Casey's trash too for going along with all of it... shouldn't a CM be supporting a CM??

• Heart
Reactions: 19