Kyle Pallo #20 The only thing he knows how to pack is packing on the pounds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, pretending that he's working so hard is exhausting, it must be difficult for him, and it IS exhausting for anyone with a functioning brain cell who can see he's a shiftless and lazy ass grifter and con who pretends to 'work'.

bunny-sleep.gif
:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Today's vlog was a serious " WTF" moment. Who allows a stranger or whatever Kyle is to this realtor , the ability to film inside a private house , even if it is for sale? I am surprised this family does not fire the realtor and find someone else. The house looked fine to me. For all intense and purposes, it is a private home that Kyle has no right to film in. Also, the comment on the pink in the twins room, that is their choice. Something the new buyer can change , but it is what they thought best for their daughter(s?). I can not see how Kyle could afford any house on his " income" . I agree it must be a family member footing the bill. He has constantly nagged them about moving down. I think they like their space away from him, but as someone else has said, youngest child who is the squeaky wheel getting attention. I watched the vlog but did not finish it. I re- watched a 100 Percent Jake instead. He is a lot more down to earth and real than Kyle is.

Reactions: 9
This petulant child is not mature enough to be a homeowner. Likely his sister-lover is purchasing if she is in fact moving down. It's all public record so the truth will spill the tea.
In the meantime, step right up for the Amazing, Lyin' Mini Man. Barely taller than his bedroom window...
1 (321).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK..I took a few minutes to put his crap show in much needed fairytale form. Otherwise, it's just so damned tiring, repetitive and nauseating I couldn't recap and bear to inflict that on anyone.
So___ This recent chapter began like all fairytales, a magical land and a prince...

Once upon a time in a magical town called Palloville, Cheeseland USA there lived a family of Pallos: Mama Pallo was a banker who could tell you the price of cheese on the Dow at any moment. Daddy Pallo was an old clown who now did his Carol Burnett cleaning lady routine, often dressed as a clown, cleaning a high school. There was a wise half-brother (who shall not be named) and he wanted nothing to do with this sordid and silly family loony show and especially his baby brother’s oh so nauseating tendency to shove a camera in everyone’s face. And there was sister – wife wicked Nurse Bones, guardian of her little brother Kyle___ oh, he was the baby, the apple of everyone’s eye in the family, but he was a rotten little apple who never grew up. Then he left magical Palloville, sad, bitter and weeping, for Fantasyland in the land of Floriduh' and Disney’s Wonderful World of Dystopia where he would make that wonderful world his own. We know all this because he went back as an adult MiniMan and told us about it during the holidays this year and probably caused a lot of people to lose their holiday lunches. Anyhoo....The Pallos kept following him down there to make sure he didn't try to live in Cinderella's Castle and end up in prison.

And in the Wonderful World of Disney Dystopia, there was, it was reported, a hard working girl named Casey who planned weddings for the more fortunate people in Dystopia, but she dreamed one day of meeting her handsome Prince, and there were so many in Dystopia she knew he’d arrive some day. So she slaved away and worked hard___ and then it happened. There at a magical wedding she arranged was a little man in a blue suit wearing brown shoes. She giggled. She discovered he was a great star in the YouTube firmament, she knew because he kept telling her so, and the groom at the wedding said so and paid more attention to Little Prince Kyle than to his new bride who kept getting pushed aside so the groom could be near his idol. And they fell in love, oh no, not the groom and Pallo. That was one sided, I think, but who knows? Poor little Casey fell for the Mini Prince Pallo's spiel and his royally screwed up life. Her fairtale was about to begin. ___ Sure Jan! __ But she was shy and to this day would only show her hands on his videos. They were hands with white nails. Still, she believed her Prince would come ___ a phrase she’d use ever time they were intimate, but it never happened. SAD, but another story for another time.

Everyone was growing up, buying houses and traveling around him but Baby Kyle never seems to get a break, although he constantly protested that his life was the bestest' and the most perfect life in all of Disney Dystopia. ___ Yet, he feared going outside his Disney Dystopia and his bro cave he shared with other little people he envied. He begged for little trips on boats and his fans took pity and gave him trips and plane rides. He gave them peek-a-boo showers in return. ___So away he’d go. Wooosh! And away. And “Look at MEEE’ __ I’m on a boat in the big old ocean. ‘I’m the King of the World.’” And he ate lots of sugary and fattening foods for his fans. “Gobble, gobble__ see ME eat. Nummy, nummy noo noo, I would eat fried and sugar coated doo doo.” And the fans giggled and said, “Oh silly little Kyle.” And he did this over and over and over....

But someone always had to go with Little Kyle. He feared being alone. He slept in the same bed with a friend called Gums of Lora and even with his sister-wife, wicked Amazon Alexa, to keep from being afraid. This was OK with Princess White Nails and I can only guess why. And so the tale turned to travel and boy did he dream of travel, and he promised lots of travel, but alas it never happened. Only the little cruises and Gums of Lora had to drive him to the port for those and go with him. He knew it WOULD happen, so he clicked his Ruby Slippers together…….oh, wait. That’s another adventure.

Anyway___ the Pallos of Palloville often came to check on their little loosely wired Prince in Floriduh knowing it would be exhausing just being around him, but they did care about him. So they all haunted Dystopia while he filmed them walking and eating. It was a side show, but it was all he had.

Now is a new day, however, and a new plan. Little Prince Kyle heard that an old friend with lady parts who was beautiful but was scared away by Kyle’s anger at a Mr Microwave Taterhead' she made and he started fighting the drywall. She was horrified and left. She found a real prince and had two beautiful children and now is getting a new home in the same land as Kyle.

This made Kyle jealous and sad. So an idea formed in his head. This took a long time. Ideas didn’t come easy for him and the last original one he had died from loneliness. But this was wonderful, so wonderful he could jump in a puddle: He’d buy a house too! Eureka. That would show them all. And he says it about to happen. He’s not playing and you know that because he said, “I’m not playing.” Big things about to happen in 2023 in Disney Dystopia, so big it will become Palloville of Floriduh’. YOOOGE’! How do we know. Ask him. He’ll tell you.

And now here we are….
here-we-go-joker (1).gif
The Beginning?:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
9 hrs up and already in ratio'd red. SAD Appears they don't give a flyin fig about the house hunting schtick.

I Went House Hunting In Orlando Florida | Touring My First “Possible” Home!
kvc3nXTVPvhZAhopqtvGEA3Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

169K subscribers [Damn, I keep tapping his sub total like a stopped watch to see if it's working. Doornail dead. SAD]
1000.jpg
1.5K ____
1000a.jpg

Someone's quick on the delete button :ROFLMAO: They disappear quickly. Ol Clown DAD's working it.
Grabbed this one.
0H7CUJqqb86NVpOfw3_WhOTA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@christianhofsommer2765
26 minutes ago
Kyle bout to buy a house from some tacky ass people the decor of that house screams Florida trash 😝

(*Sorry bout that recap above. I took in too much. Slow evening around here. )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK..I took a few minutes to put his crap show in much needed fairytale form. Otherwise, it's just so damned tiring, repetitive and nauseating I couldn't recap and bear to inflict that on anyone.
So___ This recent chapter began like all fairytales, a magical land and a prince...

Once upon a time in a magical town called Palloville, Cheeseland USA there lived a family of Pallos: Mama Pallo was a banker who could tell you the price of cheese on the Dow at any moment. Daddy Pallo was an old clown who now did his Carol Burnett cleaning lady routine, often dressed as a clown, cleaning a high school. There was a wise half-brother (who shall not be named) and he wanted nothing to do with this sordid and silly family loony show and especially his baby brother’s oh so nauseating tendency to shove a camera in everyone’s face. And there was sister – wife wicked Nurse Bones, guardian of her little brother Kyle___ oh, he was the baby, the apple of everyone’s eye in the family, but he was a rotten little apple who never grew up. Then he left magical Palloville, sad, bitter and weeping, for Fantasyland in the land of Floriduh' and Disney’s Wonderful World of Dystopia where he would make that wonderful world his own. We know all this because he went back as an adult MiniMan and told us about it during the holidays this year and probably caused a lot of people to lose their holiday lunches. Anyhoo....The Pallos kept following him down there to make sure he didn't try to live in Cinderella's Castle and end up in prison.

And in the Wonderful World of Disney Dystopia, there was, it was reported, a hard working girl named Casey who planned weddings for the more fortunate people in Dystopia, but she dreamed one day of meeting her handsome Prince, and there were so many in Dystopia she knew he’d arrive some day. So she slaved away and worked hard___ and then it happened. There at a magical wedding she arranged was a little man in a blue suit wearing brown shoes. She giggled. She discovered he was a great star in the YouTube firmament, she knew because he kept telling her so, and the groom at the wedding said so and paid more attention to Little Prince Kyle than to his new bride who kept getting pushed aside so the groom could be near his idol. And they fell in love, oh no, not the groom and Pallo. That was one sided, I think, but who knows? Poor little Casey fell for the Mini Prince Pallo's spiel and his royally screwed up life. Her fairtale was about to begin. ___ Sure Jan! __ But she was shy and to this day would only show her hands on his videos. They were hands with white nails. Still, she believed her Prince would come ___ a phrase she’d use ever time they were intimate, but it never happened. SAD, but another story for another time.

Everyone was growing up, buying houses and traveling around him but Baby Kyle never seems to get a break, although he constantly protested that his life was the bestest' and the most perfect life in all of Disney Dystopia. ___ Yet, he feared going outside his Disney Dystopia and his bro cave he shared with other little people he envied. He begged for little trips on boats and his fans took pity and gave him trips and plane rides. He gave them peek-a-boo showers in return. ___So away he’d go. Wooosh! And away. And “Look at MEEE’ __ I’m on a boat in the big old ocean. ‘I’m the King of the World.’” And he ate lots of sugary and fattening foods for his fans. “Gobble, gobble__ see ME eat. Nummy, nummy noo noo, I would eat fried and sugar coated doo doo.” And the fans giggled and said, “Oh silly little Kyle.” And he did this over and over and over....

But someone always had to go with Little Kyle. He feared being alone. He slept in the same bed with a friend called Gums of Lora and even with his sister-wife, wicked Amazon Alexa, to keep from being afraid. This was OK with Princess White Nails and I can only guess why. And so the tale turned to travel and boy did he dream of travel, and he promised lots of travel, but alas it never happened. Only the little cruises and Gums of Lora had to drive him to the port for those and go with him. He knew it WOULD happen, so he clicked his Ruby Slippers together…….oh, wait. That’s another adventure.

Anyway___ the Pallos of Palloville often came to check on their little loosely wired Prince in Floriduh knowing it would be exhausing just being around him, but they did care about him. So they all haunted Dystopia while he filmed them walking and eating. It was a side show, but it was all he had.

Now is a new day, however, and a new plan. Little Prince Kyle heard that an old friend with lady parts who was beautiful but was scared away by Kyle’s anger at a Mr Microwave Taterhead' she made and he started fighting the drywall. She was horrified and left. She found a real prince and had two beautiful children and now is getting a new home in the same land as Kyle.

This made Kyle jealous and sad. So an idea formed in his head. This took a long time. Ideas didn’t come easy for him and the last original one he had died from loneliness. But this was wonderful, so wonderful he could jump in a puddle: He’d buy a house too! Eureka. That would show them all. And he says it about to happen. He’s not playing and you know that because he said, “I’m not playing.” Big things about to happen in 2023 in Disney Dystopia, so big it will become Palloville of Floriduh’. YOOOGE’! How do we know. Ask him. He’ll tell you.

And now here we are….
View attachment 1881048 The Beginning?:unsure:
I am in TEARS over here!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😂😅 SO good!!! "She believed her prince would come... a phrase she would use every time they were intimate" HAHAHAHA
I really DGAF about Kyle anymore- i just come here for the real entertainment! You guys never disappoint!
The ironic thing is that if he actually sat back and took in what we're saying- he would see that we're not all black-hearted "hatters". Most of us have nice, red hearts LOL and at one point wanted to see him succeed. He did this to himself... so now, we laugh at his expense.

Bravo SnapChet!! Loved that fairytale. Is your real last name Grimm? And the thing is, there will be many more chapters to add. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

And now here we are….
View attachment 1881048 The Beginning?:unsure:
SaepChaucer with the incredible epic, "The MiniMan Tales"

Reactions: 1
Where's my eyeroll emoji?!!! Looks like Nick might be a Miami gay who thinks kylie might one day throw that teeny tiny mushroom up in him. Dear Nick, 1. it's tiny. 2. he's prolly a lazy bottom. 3. he stinks. I"m sure there's more but that's enough, right?

Edit: Kyle Pallo 21: It's tiny. He's a lazy bottom. He stinks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We all have seen Kyle monetize his family and friends. This week he reached a new low. [Or is it a new Pay-low?] While out with a realtor, Kyle disregarded a stranger's privacy. He chose to film and monetize the home including its contents.

He is so clueless. A friend has one of her homes on the market. If anyone did that with her property, it would not go over well. Maybe the tit will hit the fan if the listing agent gets wind of Kyle’s stunt.

Is there a code of ethics for realtors? If so, his realtor may have blurred the line by permitting the vlogging. There's a huge difference between taking a video or photos to show family out of town and posting a monetized vlog for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.