Kyle Pallo #18 Mighty Casey has struck out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at Nate's views lately, it seems like a lot of Kyle's viewers might be switching over to him... 79K views, 86K views, 144K views, 137K views... and he doesn't have a ton more subs than Kyle- 188K subs.
Whoa! Impressive numbers. Hey! One reason.

Well, and after that fellow Nate displayed his big ol’ ‘hog’ 🐖 and the pic turned up online, a big ‘segment’ of Shower Show Kyle von Tease’s audience probably headed over there to fantasize.

OK…I’ll say it: Pallo’s reported ‘shy little pee pee’ would surely be laughed at and ridiculed even more than it is in comparison to ol’ Nate’s sturdy man missile.🤣

Can’t believe I launched into that.😇Still. Be wrong not to speculate 🤪 I’ll just say that Nate has a much bigger advertising & marketing department than Pallo .

“And that’s about all I got to say about that.”🙃😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Well, and after that fellow Nate displayed his big ol’ ‘hog’ 🐖 and the pic turned up online, a big ‘segment’ of Shower Show Kyle von Tease’s audience probably headed over there to fantasize.

OK…I’ll say it: Pallo’s reported ‘shy little pee pee’ would surely be laughed at and ridiculed even more than it is in comparison to ol’ Nate’s sturdy man missile.🤣

Can’t believe I launched into that.😇Still. Be wrong not to speculate 🤪 I’ll just say that Nate has a much bigger advertising & marketing department than Pallo .

Are you getting Nate confused wuth Nick?? 🤣Don’t know that Nate ever showed the goods- but rumor has it that Nick has…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you getting Nate confused wuth Nick?? 🤣Don’t know that Nate ever showed the goods- but rumor has it that Nick has…
😂🤣Gaaad’! You are correct and I can’t stop laughing. Don’t know Mr Morrow and I got my ‘N’s mixed up.🤣

Saw ‘Nate’ and laughed more.

Checked and saw that ‘Nick’ was indeed the one with the ‘yuuge’ advertising dept. in his pants. 🤣 Saw a pic of him & Pallo together at DW. Anyhoo’ Pallo must surely have quite an inferiority complex around that fellow .😆

Maybe Nick should start his own vlog. He’s steal every gay fan Pallo has, at least half of his subs.🤭

I’m blaming it all on jet lag.🤪🙃

OK! Cleared that up?🙄🤭
NICK with the biggun’.
Not sure it would help ‘Nate’…sorryNate.😏🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
😂🤣Gaaad’! You are correct and I can’t stop laughing. Don’t know Mr Morrow and I got my ‘N’s mixed up.🤣

Saw ‘Nate’ and laughed more.

Checked and saw that ‘Nick’ was indeed the one with the ‘yuuge’ advertising dept. in his pants. 🤣 Saw a pic of him & Pallo together at DW. Anyhoo’ Pallo must surely have quite an inferiority complex around that fellow .😆

Maybe Nick should start his own vlog. He’s steal every gay fan Pallo has, at least half of his subs.🤭

I’m blaming it all on jet lag.🤪🙃

OK! Cleared that up?🙄🤭
NICK with the biggun’.
Not sure it would help ‘Nate’…sorryNate.😏🤨
You don't know Mr. Nate Morrow, Paging Mr. Morrow?? Haven't seen him? If you did, you'd really be cracking up about getting the two N's mixed up. The thought of Mr. Morrow photographing his package ... oh, my. hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You don't know Mr. Nate Morrow, Paging Mr. Morrow?? Haven't seen him? If you did, you'd really be cracking up about getting the two N's mixed up. The thought of Mr. Morrow photographing his package ... oh, my. hahahaha.
Yup I did see him for the first time and that’s why I added that I couldn’t stop laughing and that no dick pic would help him. 🤣🤣

Whatta they say in the South: Bless his heart. 😬🤭.
Nope, nudies probably would cost him fans..🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
12 chuggers chugging
11 guys my-guying
10 leaps in puddles
9 ladies dancing "Do it for the vlog, girls..."
8 concrete updates
7 if you know...you know
6,000 downvotes
🎵🎵 🎶 5 Golden Showers🎵🎶.
Four SuperChats, three Patreons, two gifted stays....
And ONE hot second looking for Kyle’s wee wee 🍄 (by Casey) … 🎵🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a little confused. Does Nick have a YouTube channel? I can't seem to find any of Nick's social media accounts. Help, anyone?
He doesn’t have YouTube, but he has IG. Nick_babysheep
It’s confusing because we were also talking about Nate, who has the pagingmrmorrow YouTube channel, and is pretty much nicks polar opposite 🤣🤣
Two N names with 4 letters 😆😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I loved Kyle making sure that he drew a distinction between Disney shows and Broadway, and why he likes one and not the other. #NoHomo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.