Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bramx

The Pallo duo left this after their unboxing. Feel sorry for housekeeping at the Beach Club. Not only do they have to clean up after their mess. Probably won’t even get a tip from these slobs.
View attachment 1832222
Disgusting

He showed up to the restaurant I work at at yacht club on Christmas Eve, dressed for the occasion in sweat pants, and rude to the podium cast. Classy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

JohnJ

I put the transcript from Kyle's video "Channel Update, What To Expect Moving Forward Into The New Year" into Chatgpt and typed the command "write a critical blog post about the transcript." Here is the response the AI gave:

"The latest vlog from Kyle is a disorganized and self-indulgent mess. Rather than focusing on a clear topic or message, the vlog meanders through a variety of unrelated thoughts and experiences.

For example, Kyle begins by discussing a heat wave in Florida and the repainting of his apartment complex, but then suddenly shifts to his plans for his YouTube channel in 2023. He also spends an excessive amount of time talking about his love for driving and visiting his local coffee shop, Dunkin.

Furthermore, Kyle exhibits a lack of consideration for his audience's time and attention. He mentions the possibility of taking a break from daily vlogging, but then fills the remainder of the vlog with rambling about his visit to the post office and his plans for the new year.

Overall, this vlog is a frustrating waste of time, lacking focus and substance. It is clear that Kyle needs to work on his content and delivery if he wants to keep his audience engaged and interested."

So funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

jipeta2021

VIP Member
So this almost 30 year old grown ass man only brought 1 pair of shoes which got soaked in the rain and he had to dry them with a blow dryer in the cabin before going to a “fancy” private dessert experience in community pants. 🤢 And he had to let everyone know the shoes smelled. 🤢🤢🤢 He’s such a disgusting little gutter rat. Also, why does he hold his 🥄 like a shovel? If I were his sister, I would not have paid all that money to go to that experience with him, knowing he didn’t have pants or dry shoes. Oh and by the way, he does not know how to do math because the experience was $60 plus an additional $28 for the wine pairing and he said it was a total $78 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
So he loves Disney theatre, shares a bed with his adult sister and his adult male “roommates” and is now trying on women’s jewelry. Kyle I’m sure your Dad Dad Dad already knows

Kyle and Alexa both around 30, are sharing a room on a cruise, sharing a bed, going to romantic dinner dates together, and even wearing matching coordinating outfits. But they both seem confused and disgusted when people assume they are a couple

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Yunque01

VIP Member
KP: “my channel tends to get a lot of hate… it’s nice on days like today to see that many people love me…”

Kyle you just showed us with that statement that you are not as impervious as you claim. And you had to be rude on Xmas eve to a CM?? That action alone shows us that you are beneath the very people that you torture with your condescending behavior. Also, who shows up to a steakhouse like Yachtsman’s dressed like trash?? Oh yes, trash shows up dressed like trash. YOU.ARE.TRASH. Does telling the truth make me a hatter?? I will wear that badge with honor!

Reactions: 20

Dismom2

VIP Member
OMG :LOL: more grandstanding, more word salad!

View attachment 1852412
OMG! "much more than a theme park Vlogger"- sure, recording yourself surfing online for pie-in-the-sky houses is riveting content that will keep people watching for years. so is recording yourself ordering coffee :rolleyes: all i know from reading the comments and not watching the videos- i'm seeing a lot more "We liked your old content better" "you need to mix it up a little bit". hes losing people so fast!!
and like somebody else said, Nate is managing to do these things and "update" people on his life without making it a huge thing! I mean, honestly, he got a new apartment- if that were Kyle, we would've heard for MONTHS about how stressful it was, "what should i do?" there would've been an entire 20 minute video about whether or not he should hire movers or not. meanwhile Nate is just like "This is my new place, this is what rent costs in this area ( being informative about something besides just his own life), these are the areas i looked in, and i decided to hire a moving company. Done and done. And i believe a few months ago he also got into car accident, and mentioned it without making it a huge dramatic thing.
And the way Kyle drags other people in so he can monetize them for his own gain- its nuts. So many comments on his "channel update" video saying he should go to australia. Yeah, why? so that taylor can help him make money to pay for some other girl's engagement ring and a phantom dream house she won't be living in? Same with Lora. Its infuriating!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Before I forget, the word today is obvously, not obviously. But I was shocked that he knew what a menorah is. Then I was reminded here that all MAGA’ts know what a menorah is due to their pro-Arian prejudicial tendencies.
I know he's registered Republican but I thought him being a Trumpist might be a bit much to accuse him of. Then I saw him liking tweets recently that pretty much defended the January 6th Capitol attacks. I've officially lost the last atom of sympathy I might have still had for him now. He's a cretin.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Yunque01

VIP Member
I must have really triggered him today on Twitter, because he blocked me . I see you Kylie!! I hurt your thin “manly, I’m not gay but prances like a girl in puddles, incestuous, dancing queen singing, diamond necklace wearing, daddy baiting, neanderthal dining, gross hygiene, uneducated, kindergarten level pronunciation, vertically challenged, grifting, $500.00 credit limit” skin. The ONLY thing that you are obviously good at is deep throating daddies so you can go on cruises and chugging their DNA as easily as you down those long Islands. I hope I run into you this week so I can tell you in person and watch you run away like the sissy that you are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Yunque01

VIP Member
Fun fact. I used to lead a tour called Backstage Magic. It included taking members of the tour up above the aquarium and teach them about Manatees. There are also Manatees up there. It was smelly and not as kyle describes it. It isn’t a MAGICAL experience. It is what you might imagine it is. Just an area above the aquarium with the operations of it in full view.

Kyle, FYI, just because someone xcld their reservation, does not mean that a cast member creates a magical moment for you.

Also, if you think we believe they comped you those desserts for free, we all have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

And you think the fact that they gave you children’s trading cards is a flex? They gave them to you because they match your intelligence.

Lastly, they “technically” invite EVERYONE back for lunch or dinner. You are not that special.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Wait. I haven't been watching.... Did he actually try to make an entire video out of surfing around on Zillow for houses in his bedroom?? Like, it wasn't an actual house-hunting video??
Yes, then he drove over to mommy White Claws’ apartment to sit on the balcony and talk to his camera while she texted her real boyfriend behind his back

He was looking at $1M neighborhoods for his starter home while wearing a baby yoda tshirt and a backwards cap

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Nothing says you’re so much more than a theme park vlogger like moving to Celebration
Or in his case, being a squatter in Celebration.

OMG :LOL: more grandstanding, more word salad!

View attachment 1852412
Something must have triggered him. All I did was tweet him congratulations on his 2 wins in the Disney Vlogger Awards for 2022. It isn’t my fault that his stans thought the awards were awards that complimented him! He blocked me right away. That’s OK Kylie, I can create a new handle in 2 minutes! LOL!!!

Tweet in question. See kylie? I created a handle and copied my tweet!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Don't forget....he's buying a house soon. LOL
This is what his content always comes down to - just imaginary plans for the future that may or may not ever happen.

Stay tuned for my big announcement next week…

I’ll be going on another cruise soon…

almost time for my next staycation…

my family is coming into town…

I’m going to visit my family…

I’m buying a house…

he spends more time speculating about what he could do if he actually had any ambition instead of actually doing shit

Wouldn’t you rather visit somewhere like Key West, Miami Beach, Sarasota, hell even tourist trap St Augustine for the first time instead of going back to Nassau again to monitor the construction progress of their cruise terminal lmao dude so cringe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Yunque01

VIP Member
He’s been saying 2023 is going to be a, “HUGE year! Not kidding!” But yesterday he didn’t have plans for February. He asked Lora to go on a cruise in February. When she said she was going to Disneyland in February he was taken aback. Shocked that he wasn’t part of those plans. What’d he do? He overrode her plans and said, “ we’re going on a cruise in February.” Point is, this HUGE year sound is going to be: WOMP! WOMP! WOMP!

• Wow
  • Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Also- why does he sound like a 4 year old kid?? "But I REALLY mean it!!!" " But I PROMISE things are gonna happen!" "Honestly- I mean it this time!" :rolleyes:

• Haha