Kyle Pallo #18 Mighty Casey has struck out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this vlog he said he still has not qualified for a home loan.
yeah I heard the part where he's gushing over a $50k price cut but has yet to be pre-approved.

wouldn't a $50k cut mean it's been on the market too long and there have not been any reasonable offers? That or a major problem was identified that scared off potential buyers.

I guess if he's in for 2 more years we're going to get the maintenance and renovations fail videos

It's his approach to women. THEY should do as they're told. He had no plans and is shocked that she, a 'friend' or fu*kbuddy' at best, made plans without HIM. Unbelievable to him, and just unacceptable. YOU'LL do what I want to do.
THIS is what white nails is gettting? She's really in for a treat.

You can bet, without a shadow of doubt, she'll cancel her plans and go on another fu*king boring cruise with him OR he'll worm his way into her plans. He cannot do anything alone. He's a fearful and pathetic little chauvanistic bastard and Lora, for the most part, goes along. She's enabled him time and again.
How dare YOU make plans ...View attachment 1853904
I'm leaning on him finding a way to weasel himself into her plans in Disney Land.

Reactions: 6
Omg you guys! There was a $50k price cut on his dream home!! If it’s still available once his mommy does his taxes, buys his groceries (no Swiss cheese), and renews his AP, then he MIGHT put an offer on it!!!! Go pack go!!

I might believe that this guy is currently saving for a house if he wasn’t also shopping for $85 shorts at Disney Springs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
just reading your summaries on here- yeah, a 50K price drop is this market- means its been turned down but a lot of people, which means something scared a lot of people away. Good luck, Kyle!
Also: what was the "change of plans" with his break? Or did he just tease some other trip thats not gonna happen?? LOL

Reactions: 8
just reading your summaries on here- yeah, a 50K price drop is this market- means its been turned down but a lot of people, which means something scared a lot of people away. Good luck, Kyle!
Also: what was the "change of plans" with his break? Or did he just tease some other trip thats not gonna happen?? LOL
Well, he tweeted he was going to Wisconsin but instead he's using Nick as eye candy...?

Good luck getting approved for a house loan with no real employment. His only real option is to buy in cash, and that's never going to happen with the way he blows through his funds every month and has no real budgeting skills. He's in for a rude awakening.

Reactions: 7
I'm expecting the reappearance of Nick to lead to some clickbaity innuendo that maybe they're a couple now. He's desperate and will use all of his acquaintances to boost views..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm expecting the reappearance of Nick to lead to some clickbaity innuendo that maybe they're a couple now. He's desperate and will use all of his acquaintances to boost views..
clickbait, for sure.
innuendo, maybe it's not an innuendo

5 bucks says KyLow has googled it and seen Nick's package if Nick hasn't shown it to him himself yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
clickbait, for sure.
innuendo, maybe it's not an innuendo

5 bucks says KyLow has googled it and seen Nick's package if Nick hasn't shown it to him himself yet.
True, that's why he's been practicing on all those churros.

• Haha
Also: what was the "change of plans" with his break?
Probably because his parents couldn't secure a first class ticket for him, or told him no because they don't want to see him.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.