Kyle Pallo #18 Mighty Casey has struck out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus- his parents just gave him a new suitcase, didn't they? Stop being so "proud", and just use it to pack everything you need instead!
the pathetic turd has standards. it's a backpack or bust. but it's also proof that he has no issues wearing dirty smelly clothing over and over again.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Of course he got on the ship earlier than this scheduled time. Just like he forgot to make a park reservation etc. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He went to the upscale dining restaurant, complained about every dish, told Alexa her plate looked like “the grinch vomited on it,” then left saying that “dinner was a great success

We all knew this already, but - Kyle, “success” doesn’t mean what you think it means

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the first day of Christmas my true Kyle gave to me………. Let’s see who can finish that sentence the best!!

12 days of Kyle anyone?!?
Skip ahead to 5:

🎵🎵 🎶 5 Golden Showers🎵🎶.

After all those chugger *Hulkster* and “Brian Powers” would fight over that ‘gift’!🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It was bad enough I ran into David Kay on my cruise this year, I would need to be seriously restrained if I ran into this obnoxious mouth breather.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looking at Nate's views lately, it seems like a lot of Kyle's viewers might be switching over to him... 79K views, 86K views, 144K views, 137K views... and he doesn't have a ton more subs than Kyle- 188K subs.

Looking at Nate's views lately, it seems like a lot of Kyle's viewers might be switching over to him... 79K views, 86K views, 144K views, 137K views... and he doesn't have a ton more subs than Kyle- 188K subs.
The folks in his thread really hate him. In my opinion they go a bit extreme on certain topics like hiring movers. I’ve lightly defended a few of his actions and they just ate me alive. There’s no middle ground.

Reactions: 4
welcome to yet another new thread, guys! :) Let the fun continue!
Just thinking that he must love that his "secret" girl's name is in the thread title... LOL
And i didn't watch- but just saw that he forgot pants! He did that on another cruise with Lora and missed out on ice skating. Im guessing Alexa scheduled a "fancy" activity that he needed pants for... if you know you're doing something new, how hard is it to Google to see if theres a dress code for it?? Plus- his parents just gave him a new suitcase, didn't they? Stop being so "proud", and just use it to pack everything you need instead!
The first cruise he took, Tony from La Lido Loca and John from The Ship Show hooked him up with clothes for a formal night.

Reactions: 3
It was bad enough I ran into David Kay on my cruise this year, I would need to be seriously restrained if I ran into this obnoxious mouth breather.
If I bumped into Paylow I'd make sure to interrupt his "vlog" and either record it myself of have someone take a video of the encounter with him. Would call him out for all his BS/lies and then post the unedited version of it if he edits it out or omits it from his. start of pretending to like his "art" and then trap him.

The first cruise he took, Tony from La Lido Loca and John from The Ship Show hooked him up with clothes for a formal night.
The shiplife guy is a bit of a clickbait douchebag too

I don't mind Paging Mr Morrow, at least he tries somewhat and goes outside of the box sometimes. I can only watch in small doses though as his childish excitement tends to be too over the top. At least he does charity fundraisers and some actual good now and then. Kyle has not once done ANYTHING for anyone other than himself.

I don't mind Paging Mr Morrow, at least he tries somewhat and goes outside of the box sometimes. I can only watch in small doses though as his childish excitement tends to be too over the top. At least he does charity fundraisers and some actual good now and then. Kyle has not once done ANYTHING for anyone other than himself.
yeah... i think thats the difference. Because PMM does do a lot of the same annoying things that Kyle does ( the childish voices and that kind of stuff) BUT he seems to be more conscious of when to reign it in, and the charity auctions and appearances he does a couple times a year are nice, and way more than Kyle would ever think about doing...

Reactions: 5
The folks in his thread really hate him. In my opinion they go a bit extreme on certain topics like hiring movers. I’ve lightly defended a few of his actions and they just ate me alive. There’s no middle ground.
Nate's YouTube character is the jolly/dumb fat guy that people feel sorry for. Kyle is a hate magnet.

If he attempted to put the camera in my sons face, no telling what could happen. Disney Cruise Line would be better off kiboshing any future cruises for him. Just a matter of time frankly before his drunkenness (yes Lyle, you are still drinking) catches up to him on one of these “luxurious” cruises.

• Haha
If he didn't hire movers they would have hated on him just as much for being cheap and using his friends. Everything he does is wrong which to me detracts from the legitimate criticisms.

Reactions: 7
I like Mr Morrow but he deletes my comments from his channel. Like they’re not trolling, they will be genuinely positive comments and they still get deleted. Wtf man

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.